Ablett, selwood, masten/cotchin, cross, judd, rich: hartlett, djekurra

Rucks
Cox, Kreuzer, (2 * 75000)

Fwds
Harvey, J Brown, Gabmle, Watts, Hawkins, J Reiwolt, Higgins : Yarren, S hogan

Any thoughts????????

after any first years that will get a run and help with defence

This is my team atm.

Backs: Cornes, Goddard, Fisher, Adcock, Houlihan, Raines, Hill (Suban, Broughton)
Mids: Ablett, Kornes, Selwood, Gibbs, $430k mid???, Rich (Anthony, Robinson)
Rucks: Cox, HMac (Spencer, Jacobs)
Fwds: Richo, Delidio, Chapman, Higgins, Skipworth, Hentschel, ZBall (Walker, Brown)

Bold = should-be keepers
Italics = potential keepers.

So, at the moment, I have 4 back keepers, 4 mid keepers, 1 ruck keeper and 3 forward keepers. Need to decide on a player <430k for my last spot. Thinking I might get Didak or someone similar in the forwards, and shift one of Skipworth or Higgins to the midfield to accommodate this (probably Skippy)... this way I then have 4 keepers in each of the forwards, mids and backs, and 1 starting rookie in each position. It just seems silly picking a forward in the mids though... what are people's thoughts? I don't think I want 5 keepers in the mids as I'd like to upgrade to 2 of Swan, Bartel and Corey throughout the season.

Thoughts?

Hi, my first year playing DT, and my first public post on the subject. Here's my team at the moment:

Backs
Hodge, Luke McPharlin, Luke Schulz, Jay Maxwell, Nick Blake, Jason Firrito, Michael McGrath, Ashley Henderson, Lachlan Petrenko, Jared

Forwards:
Rioli, Cyril Moore, Jarred Douglas, Richard Thomas, Lindsay Riewoldt, Jack Campbell, Matt McKinley, Ben Jetta, Leroy Walker, Taylor

Midfielders:
Bartel, Jimmy Corey, Joel Swan, Dane Morton, Cale Rodan, David Dunn, Lynden Mackay, David O'Keefe, Daniel

Rucks:
Clark, Mitchell Taylor, Simon A. Tippett, Kurt Currie, Daniel

I'm pretty happy with it, although the rookies (italicised) are still a bit up in the air, but I'll update them when team lists are actually published. I also may add some more rookies and upgrade some of the mid-range players to 'guns' at that point if it seems worthwhile.

Your comments/suggestions welcomed, with thanks.

Hi, my first year playing DT, and my first public post on the subject. Here's my team at the moment:

Backs
Hodge, Luke McPharlin, Luke Schulz, Jay Maxwell, Nick Blake, Jason Firrito, Michael McGrath, Ashley Henderson, Lachlan Petrenko, Jared

Forwards:
Rioli, Cyril Moore, Jarred Douglas, Richard Thomas, Lindsay Riewoldt, Jack Campbell, Matt McKinley, Ben Jetta, Leroy Walker, Taylor

Midfielders:
Bartel, Jimmy Corey, Joel Swan, Dane Morton, Cale Rodan, David Dunn, Lynden Mackay, David O'Keefe, Daniel

Rucks:
Clark, Mitchell Taylor, Simon A. Tippett, Kurt Currie, Daniel

I'm pretty happy with it, although the rookies (italicised) are still a bit up in the air, but I'll update them when team lists are actually published. I also may add some more rookies and upgrade some of the mid-range players to 'guns' at that point if it seems worthwhile.

Your comments/suggestions welcomed, with thanks.

Ummmmm, It's unique. :)

Although I could give you a lot of tips, my main one is 130K+ on the bench is a waste.

Hi to everybody, this is the first time i am actually going to do a dream team & to admit i dont know very much about how it all works i would be gratefull for some tips. this is the team i have put together

BACKS: hodge , goddard , c.cornes , h.shaw , scarlett , raines , s.hill ,(hurley,rance)

MIDS: Ablett , judd , foley , t.tuck , h.hartlett , d.rich ,
(davenport, swift )

RUCK: Hill , kruezer , (leuenberger , graham )

Fowards: n.reiwoldt , m.richardson , l.davis , j.reiwoldt , j.roughead , d.thomas , j.ziebell (gumbelton , thorp )

this being the first attempt i have had at doing a dream team, to me it looks good BUT to the experienced dream team experts are there any glareing errors that you can see in my team.

all the help would be appreciated thanks.

Having a full back in your team is DT suicide. get scarlett out of there

This is my team atm.

Backs: Cornes, Goddard, Fisher, Adcock, Houlihan, Raines, Hill (Suban, Broughton)
Fwds: Richo, Delidio, Chapman, Higgins, Skipworth, Hentschel, ZBall (Walker, Brown)

Bold = should-be keepers

So, at the moment, I have 4 back keepers, 4 mid keepers, 1 ruck keeper and 3 forward keepers. Need to decide on a player <430k for my last spot. Thinking I might get Didak or someone similar in the forwards, and shift one of Skipworth or Higgins to the midfield to accommodate this (probably Skippy)... this way I then have 4 keepers in each of the forwards, mids and backs, and 1 starting rookie in each position. It just seems silly picking a forward in the mids though... what are people's thoughts? I don't think I want 5 keepers in the mids as I'd like to upgrade to 2 of Swan, Bartel and Corey throughout the season.

Thoughts?

very similiar to my team. for the 430k mid i have dalziell but you could downgrade to someone like knights or griffen

I have been chopping and changing my team regularly but i think i have got it to the stage where the only players i will trade will be the rookies. I have 11k in the bank.

Defenders: S.Fisher, B.Goddard, J.Gram, J.Drummond, N.Malceski, A.Raines, S.Hill (N.Suban, J.Petrenko)

Midfield: J.Selwood, B.Gibbs, N.Foley, D.Jackson, S.Grigg, J.Ziebell (D.Beams, J.Davenport)

Rucks: D.Hille, D.Petrie (M.Pyke, J.Spencer)

Forwards: B.Delidio, A.Didak, D.Giansiracusa, C.Sylvia, D.Thomas, S.Higgins, H.Skipworth (M.Brown, T.Walker)

so i reckon this is my basolute final team haha, if only i had a dollar for everytime i said that lol...

BACKS:
L.Hodge, B.Goddard, C.Cornes, J.Adcock, R.Houlihan, A.Raines, S.Hill (N.Suban, J.Petrenko)
MIDS:
G.Ablett, D.Cross, J.Selwood, S.Black, S.Butler, D.Rich (T.Swift, D.Beams)
RUCKS:
D.Cox, B.Ottens (D.Currie, W.Sullivan)
FORWARDS:
B.Deledio, L.Franklin, S.Johnson, J.Koschitzke, S.Higgins, T.Hentschel, J.Ziebell (M.Brown,T.Walker)

thoughts/criticisms/advice is greatly appreciated!

one question though...how important is money in the bank? i have virtually nothing left over, could this be a trouble spot for me?

This is my team atm.

Bold = should-be keepers

Thoughts?

IMO move Hill into the mids and get Hodge (I think he's under 430k) rather than getting an extra forward keeper if you don't want five midfield keepers, because A) Hodge will probably outscore any forward under 430k and B) I like having lots of good cheapies in the forward line as forwards are usually the most inconsistent and can be traded in easily when compared to defenders and mids. The way your team is set up now you have room for Pav, Riewoldt and Brown when they go down as they inevitably will judging by past history, and a Didak or SJ after a string of not great games. No point losing one of those options or bringing in one of those players earlier (except Pav).

It looks like I will be going into 2009 with this team. Any tips? I have $14,000 in the bank.

Backs:

Goddard
Enright
Cornes
Adcock
Houlihan
Raines
Hill

Suban
Broughton

Centre:

Ablett
Dalziell
Selwood
Gibbs
Rich
Anthony

Beams
Robinson

Rucks:

Cox
McIntosh

Spencer
Jacobs

Forwards:

Richardson
Deledio
Giansirucusa
Chapman
Higgins
Skipworth
Krakouer

M.Brown
Walker

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That is the BigFooty team of 2009. In both structure and players.

Close, but someone posted this as the BigFooty Team for 2009

Backs

Goddard, Fisher, Cornes, Adcock, Houlihan, Raines, Hill (Suban, Petrenko)

Mids

Ablett, Kornes, Cross, Gibbs, Tuck, Rich (Beams, Robinson)

Rucks

Cox, Hille (Graham, Jacobs)

Fwds

Deledio, Didak, SJohnson, Higgins, Skipworth, Yarran, Ziebell (Brown, Walker)

Sadly my team is very similar to H2G's.

8 players different, but majority of that diff is in the forward line.

Hmmm I guess 8 different isn't that bad actually :). Carry on.

This is my first time at DT, any tips from DT regulars/experts?

My team has a few differences to most in this thread that I'm still unsure about.

Backs:

Goddard, Hodge, C. Cornes, H. Shaw, Malceski, Raines, S. Hill (Suban, Dawson?)

Midfield:

Ablett, Gibbs, Deledio,
D. Wells?, Hasleby, Rich (Beams, Swift)

Rucks:

Hille, Leuenberger, (Currie, Spencer)

Forwards:

Fev, Roughead, Didak, L. Davis, Sylvia, A. Davey, T. Walker (Ballantyne, M. Brown)

Keepers are in bold, the ones I'm unsure about are italicised with a question mark.

The media have been talking up Daniel Wells, but I'm not sure how he rates in DT scores. I've also noticed that not many have Fev in their team, not much of a DT scorer despite the fact he bags a heap each round?

Backs - Hodge, Goddard, Cornes, Adcock, Houlihan, Raines, Hill
Centres - Ablett, Daziell, Tuck, Gibbs, Hasleby, Rich
Rucks - Cox, Hille
Forwards - Pavlich, Deledio, Chapman, Higgins, Skipworth, Krakouer, Hentschel

thoughts ??? adivce ?? thanks.

Backs - Hodge, Goddard, Cornes, Adcock, Houlihan, Raines, Hill
Centres - Ablett, Daziell, Tuck, Gibbs, Hasleby, Rich
Rucks - Cox, Hille
Forwards - Pavlich, Deledio, Chapman, Higgins, Skipworth, Krakouer, Hentschel

thoughts ??? adivce ?? thanks.

And that's even closer to my team than the last one. 6 of the same backs, 5 of the same mids, 1 of the same ruckmen, and 6 of the same forwards.

Yep, 5 (with Hill on bench), 4, 2, 6 here.

So yeh, close to my team, so it's good.

4 days left people! Then i'm sure a lot of people will be less secretive with there exact team, as there are a few players I have that aren't very popular here. :)

backs-B.GODDARD,C.CORNES,T.LOCKYER,J.ADCOCK,r.houlihan,a.raines,s hill

mids-G.ABLETT,J.COREY,J.SELWOOD,B.GIBBS,h.skipworth,d.beams/l.anthony

rucks-D.COX,B.OTTENS

forwards-L.FRANKLIN,P.CHAPMAN,J.BROWN,S.GOODWIN,s.higgins,n.krakouer,t.hentshell

bold= keepers

got 14 keepers which am i comfortable with. some may question adcock being a keeper but should average 80 minimum this year and has the potential to average 90.

thoughts on this side?

Hi, all. Looking for any recommendations on my (hopefully) final side:

BCK: Goddard, Chornes, Lockyer, Drummond, Geary, Raines, Hill (Petrenko, Broughton)
MID: Ablett, Kornes, Selwood, Gibbs, Haselby, Rich (Beams, Anthony)
RCK: Cox, Maric (Spencer, Pyke)
FWD: Pavlich, Giansiracusa, Chapman, Roughead, Higgins, Skipworth, Ziebell (Hentchell, M.Brown)

All advice is very much appreciated.

Any thoughts on my team below would be appreciated.....apart from the backline I think its a little bit different to a lot of teams I've seen...well maybe not too much, but a 'little'.....thx in advance for any feedback.......

Backs

Fisher, Cornes, Adcock, Malceski, Houlihan, Raines, Hill........Cheney, Petrenko

Mids

Ablett, Swan, Gibbs, Boak, Reilly, Rich.........Anthony, Beams

Rucks

Cox, Sandilands............Graham, Spencer

Forwards

Richardson, Gia, Chapman, Fevola, Lucas, Yarran, Hentschel.....Brown, Walker

thoughts?

dt09p.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad