DT Talk 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad news on Hodgey but to be expected... Goddard is fantastic news!
I'm really hoping someone like a Ben Jacobs gets DP status...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I did not think you were allowed to pick different premiums. ;)

It will be interesting to see the swings in the overall rankings as different teams get hit by byes in certain weeks.

Your right, there not. They will say they pick there own teams but in reality rock up to round 1 with the same premiums.

I did not think you were allowed to pick different premiums. ;)

It will be interesting to see the swings in the overall rankings as different teams get hit by byes in certain weeks.

And I did not think it would be possible to take the top 3 leagues away from the all conquering EDTers.
Love how the hunters have become the hunted, and can't wait to see you and your mob attempt to back up your pre-season sledging. ;)

And I did not think it would be possible to take the top 3 leagues away from the all conquering EDTers.
Love how the hunters have become the hunted, and can't wait to see you and your mob attempt to back up your pre-season sledging. ;)

They dont want to be walking into walls

Lol.

I hear that talking garbage is the reason you are no longer part of said group?

I think it's fair to say the outside perception is always going to be different to reality. Anyhow back to the Dt talk video... How is the new gold member thing any different to what is offered on public sites already?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back