DT Talk 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I did not think it would be possible to take the top 3 leagues away from the all conquering EDTers.
Love how the hunters have become the hunted, and can't wait to see you and your mob attempt to back up your pre-season sledging. ;)

What is this 'attempt' rubbish?

We will back up our pre-season sledging.

I think it's fair to say the outside perception is always going to be different to reality. Anyhow back to the Dt talk video... How is the new gold member thing any different to what is offered on public sites already?

Nothing of course, they want to make their money. I would be interested to see how many of the casual DT'ers take up their offer and pay what can be found for free elsewhere.

Your right, there not. They will say they pick there own teams but in reality rock up to round 1 with the same premiums.

Now that School holidays are over, maybe get your English teacher to teach you some grammar.

Now that School holidays are over, maybe get your English teacher to teach you some grammar.

That cuts to deep.

love the episode

so your team warnie or whoever it is ATM looks like this

Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Broughton, Grimes, Adcock, Otten (Coad, Toy, Hibberd)

Swan, Bartel, M.Murphy, D.Swallow, Heppell, Harris (Jacobs, I.Smith, - )

D.Cox, - (Z.Smith, - )

Franklin, Sylvia, Chapman, - , - , - , - (Mzungu, - , - )

nice team.

You boys might have to work on defeating bigfooty div 3 first, just quietly.

3leagues.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lets face it boys at the end of the day this is about fun... at least it is for me (Oh and a car) EDT were the standard over the last 5 years you cant forget that. They have performed bloody well consistantly for a number of years.

FFC took the mantle this year but that may be because EDT had a down year, either way i expect the fight for that top spot will be one to watch all through the year.

Loving the Rivalry that 2010 has brougt on and hopefully at the end of the day EDT and FFC can enjoy it for what it is. A bit of fun and nothing more.

Anyway This thread isnt about FFC or EDT although their last video surly has caused a bit of a stir! Good work to DTtalk for again delivering quality information and humor!

Will be watching every ep this year no doubt so keep up the good work :)

Bailz66 FFC

Just a quick point on that guy at the end of the vid. If Fantasy Football Club were the clear top dominant group last year and had multiple dudes rank above him, shouldn't he be coming after them? :confused:

Seems to me whatever he's going on about has well and truly already been done.

But yeah loved the episode as usual guys :thumbsu:

Forgot to mention, great video, Grima seems like a top bloke. :thumbsu:

Yeah that also came across. Most players are top blokes in those situations like C.Morton was aswell, but hes actually a bit of a dick or use to be.

Grima at least said it how it is. Atley butchers the ball a bit, Petrie going alright although hope he can overcome foot concerns. Hale won it last year but can take his money and spend it elsewhere now hes with the hawks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back