DT Talk Grand Final Edition (DOUBLE EPISODE)

Remove this Banner Ad

warnie

All Australian
Jun 25, 2007
DT Talk
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Warne Dawgs (DT)
Well.. the anticipation is building for DT Talk - the GRAND FINAL 'movie length' episode.. it's coming.. we have finished filming.. final touches are happening now in the editing... and they will be online later tonight, early tomorrow morning... oh boy! ;)

Here are the descriptions of the episodes... its the best stuff we have done ever! haha...

This is part one of the 'movie length' (oh well, 20mins) Grand Final Edition of DT Talk! In this video we find out about Warnie making the Grand Final against Vin, have a listen to some of our mates talk about DT this year, catch up with Vin in the USA, our opinion on possible changes to the DT competition for next year - please vote NO, We check out the latest odds in Gamble-Vin, answer a letter from a girl and let you know how you can be in our DT Talk Finals league (code: 648912). Make sure you watch part two after this one! Get on it!

This is part two of the 'movie length' (oh well, 20mins) Grand Final Edition of DT Talk! We finally announce the centres, rucks and forwards (along with the bench) in our DT of '07, some more questions from our friends, an ad (in the jungle one day.. in a land far away.. haha..), Chop goes on a rampage at the MCG and we get a visit from the great man - live in the studio! Fantastic stuff! Make sure you have watched part one first! Get on it! Keep an eye out for the Mad Monday episode next week!

Look forward to seeing the DT Champion that is Molly (mollyfud) give his opinion on DT this year...

Will let you know when they are online!!

Warnie...

ps - if you're bored, check out some of the older episodes.. www.youtube.com/dttalk

You're such a tease, here I was getting my hopes up that I had another episode of dttalk to watch right now.

Either way will be great to see double the goodness.

You're such a tease, here I was getting my hopes up that I had another episode of dttalk to watch right now.

Either way will be great to see double the goodness.

there is double the goodness :) especially with the new ad we have... and also Chopper live in the studio

(you might even work out who does all of the Chop's and who he is from this episode with an oh so subtle segway into getting the great man in)

just a question... do people realise that Gary Ablett thing (with the awesomely made puppet things.. by me! haha.. i should be an artist)... is a parody of the Christian ad that goes "in the jungle one day, in a land far away, the king was collecting his rent"...

maybe it's a Tasmanian thing - as in, it still gets replayed here HEAPS.. and I reckon i have seen that ad 1000 times in my life! haha..

so.. have people seen it??? and recognised that it was of that ad?!

just a question... do people realise that Gary Ablett thing (with the awesomely made puppet things.. by me! haha.. i should be an artist)... is a parody of the Christian ad that goes "in the jungle one day, in a land far away, the king was collecting his rent"...

maybe it's a Tasmanian thing - as in, it still gets replayed here HEAPS.. and I reckon i have seen that ad 1000 times in my life! haha..

Lol mate, have never seen that ad tbh, so I had no clue. Now that you mention that, are you going to come up with any more 'Christian' parodies? Is this a deliberate trend i see here, with the name spoof and all? (the theme tune is hilarious) :D
Nice show, looking forward to next week's too.
Keep up the good work.

Lol mate, have never seen that ad tbh, so I had no clue. Now that you mention that, are you going to come up with any more 'Christian' parodies? Is this a deliberate trend i see here, with the name spoof and all? (the theme tune is hilarious) :D
Nice show, looking forward to next week's too.
Keep up the good work.

not a deliberate thing at all (altho chop has an idea to do one of those 'latter day saint' ads.. haha.. sounds good!!)... it was nice to do an extended version of the theme song.. that makes me LOL a fair bit.. haha... its great.. gets friggen stuck in ur head lots tho!

the name spoof is thanks to Chook (the original maker of DT Talk the blog - www.dttalk.blogspot.com ) he is a very witty man.. and the whole reason why we wanted to do this video.. so we could contribute to his awesome blog (which i want him to update more!!)

Have really enjoyed the show I will miss it :(
I haven't seen that ad but it was still funny! Nice move making gablett snr god!
What is the name of the theme song? I would like to hear the whole thing.
My fav dttalk moment was "SANDILANDS YOU WEAK ARSE SHIT! WHY THE **** DIDN'T YOU PLAY?" Still makes me laugh:D

The ad was good, and old, and much replayed. It does seem to be a tasmanian thing.

"No, no, not that please, so the croc got down on his knees..."

Absolute Faaaarking GOLD boys. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

More Beers and more Swearing = Brilliant Show............LOL

P.S Go the Warne Dogs :p

Thanks LH15 - you have been my mentor.. haha... i soooo wanna get a win here! haha.. i think i've got vin covered... even with a donut! :p

The beers went down a treat on 'filming nite'.. i smashed half a carton.. (filming the show and editing until 1am).. fair to say work sucked a bit the next day! And yeah - the f-bombs were flying - even Roy doing the voice over for Chop with the puppets was dropping a few! haha....

Are you going to grace us with a celebrity appearance in the DT Finals league??? We'd love to have u on board... (by the way 84 people in there at the moment!! Woohoo!!)...

The ad was good, and old, and much replayed. It does seem to be a tasmanian thing.

"No, no, not that please, so the croc got down on his knees..."

Haha.. can u remember all of the lines to it?? there is a part that we are missing!!! like after:

"In the jungle one day, in a land far away the king was collecting his rent.. all the animals came, rich or poor just the same from where ever the message was sent..." we dont know what happens here.. then it says something like "or in the dungeon you'll stay eating spinach, raw toast (??) and brains.. oh no, not that and the croc fell down to his knees... blah blah blah"...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha.. can u remember all of the lines to it?? there is a part that we are missing!!! like after:

"In the jungle one day, in a land far away the king was collecting his rent.. all the animals came, rich or poor just the same from where ever the message was sent..." we dont know what happens here.. then it says something like "or in the dungeon you'll stay eating spinach, raw toast (??) and brains.. oh no, not that and the croc fell down to his knees... blah blah blah"...
I know a bit of it, so it must be a Tasmanian thing. The bit you don't know I think the crocodile couldn't pay his rent because he spent his money on games. Then the king said you'll pay, or in the dungeon you'll stay...

Raw toast seems unlikely as most know raw toast by the alias 'bread'. Burnt toast more likely. Anyway, after the crocodile has fallen down on his knees, you missed the best part:

The crocodile decided to take the monkey for a ride. But the crocodile greaned (not a word btw) with his temper so mean and he said 'pay me, or I'll eat you instead and gobble you right up inside'. So the monkey cried out and his friends gave a shout and the king said something he'd never forget. 'He's learnt nothing today, so take him away, let the poor little monkey go free.'

I know a bit of it, so it must be a Tasmanian thing. The bit you don't know I think the crocodile couldn't pay his rent because he spent his money on games. Then the king said you'll pay, or in the dungeon you'll stay...

Raw toast seems unlikely as most know raw toast by the alias 'bread'. Burnt toast more likely. Anyway, after the crocodile has fallen down on his knees, you missed the best part:

The crocodile decided to take the monkey for a ride. But the crocodile greaned (not a word btw) with his temper so mean and he said 'pay me, or I'll eat you instead and gobble you right up inside'. So the monkey cried out and his friends gave a shout and the king said something he'd never forget. 'He's learnt nothing today, so take him away, let the poor little monkey go free.'

ahhh.. thanks - ur awesome... (ur a tasmanian?!)

soooo... the croc says **something** and wasted his money on games.. blah blah blah.. what is that 'something'??!!!

(and yest - burnt toast! haha.. too many friday nite beers! :p)...

This is how I remember it:

In the Jungle one day, in a land far away, the king was collecting his rent.
All the animals came, rich or poor just the same, from wherever the message was sent. But the crocodile green, with his temper so mean, said he’d wasted his money on games.

The king said “You’ll pay, or in the dungeon you’ll stay, eating spinach and burned toast and brains.” The croc said “No, no, not that please.” and fell down on his knees. And the kind king forgave him his debt.

He went away forgiven that day, and the croc said he’d never forget.
But the crocodile green, with his temper so mean, found a monkey to take for a ride.

“Pay me” he said, “or I’ll eat you instead and gobble you right up inside.”
The monkey cried out, and his friends gave a shout, and the king came a running to see, “He’s learned nothing today, so take him away. Let the poor little monkey go free.”

I suppose you don't want the "now our father in heaven..." bit too?

so it repeats that "crocodile green, with his temper so mean" part.. i was getting confused! thanks heaps guys.. i will be able to sleep now! :p

Crocodile green, with his temper so mean is said twice? Well, I didn't notice. Maybe it doesn't sound repetitive due to the man's voice on those ads just being so unbelievably enchanting, because I'm enthralled every time they come on.

yeah i did!!!! lucky win.. POOR SCORES!

Warne Dawgs 1952 def Calvinator 1910

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Thanks for your help to get the Warne Dawgs back on track.. what is funny, is that I didnt lose a game after I sent this letter to all of my players:
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=5758702&blogID=269880314

haha.. i'm over the moon! woohoo.. haha..

Shit hot mate. Im guessing u won a nice little prize ???

I finished the year with 2349 to finish at 36th after a shocker start to the season where i was ranked 20,000. So have to be a little happy with that result i guess.

My Brother scored 2393 last week and missed the 1000$ by 1 point or 1 hit out :eek:

Shit hot mate. Im guessing u won a nice little prize ???

I finished the year with 2349 to finish at 36th after a shocker start to the season where i was ranked 20,000. So have to be a little happy with that result i guess.

My Brother scored 2393 last week and missed the 1000$ by 1 point or 1 hit out :eek:

oh god... nice stuff!! you've done well! our prize is $200... we all put in $20 (runner up gets $120)... nice drinking money! won 2 footy tipping comps and 3rd in another.. so ... this week has been about a $500 payout! (i'm in melb grand final weekend, so might have to use it to buy a scalped ticket - anyone able to help me here? how did i go about one??) haha... woohoo! i brought my team from around 20,000 to 4,000 - so, i'm happy with that after my shocking start!! not as good as ur comeback! nice work man!! hope all is well!

Remove this Banner Ad

DT Talk Grand Final Edition (DOUBLE EPISODE)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back