Dustin Martin's Tattoo.........What Are The Tigers Hiding?

Remove this Banner Ad

Memo: you've sucked really bad for a lot longer than 3 years. Almost as much as your spelling :D

Since the day Barassi walked out, you've been irrelevant

Lets not talk about the past, lets talk about the future.:thumbsu:

You may make the finals lets say 5 times in the next 28 years, that would be an improvement hey?:thumbsu:

Cant see you doing anything for the next 10 so heres for a good 2020 and beyond:thumbsu: Go Tigs:eek:

pretty swift, actually ;)

Speaking of slow, how's Gumbleton? Broken into a trot yet? Even a brisk walk would be nice :D:D

Yep he's travelling really well........thanks for your interest! :thumbsu:

But staying on topic............I hope your club havnt made another EPIC DRAFT FAIL.

Early signs are that young Dustin Martin has a few 'ISSUES'........& that his old man looms large (Damir-style) in the shadows.

Are you worried? You know.........given your club's track record.

Lounder, Tambling etc etc etc etc etc etc etc.

Yep he's travelling really well........thanks for your interest! :thumbsu:

But staying on topic............I hope your club havnt made another EPIC DRAFT FAIL.

Early signs are that young Dustin Martin has a few 'ISSUES'........& that his old man looms large (Damir-style) in the shadows.

Are you worried? You know.........given your club's track record.

Lounder, Tambling etc etc etc etc etc etc etc.

Fiora, Oakley-Nicholls, Hughes, Banik, Pattison, Myer etc etc:eek:

Thats pretty funny coming from you considering you went missing for well over a year and didn't come back until Essendon started to win again.
You are a moron and an oxygen thief:thumbsu:
Nice of you to conveniently ignore this Vanda?
So why did you leave BF and come back when Essendon started to win again.
Was it a coincidence or what?
Then you have the stupidity to accuse others of doing it:eek:

All the Richmond media manager has done is make it become a bigger deal than what it is.

Last year Dayne Beams just put his tatts out there (obviously it's harder to hide a sleeve, but he had some body ones as well) and everyone got over it pretty quickly.

You mean Poormond actually pay this foul mouthed whore?:eek:
She isnt from the work for the dole program after all?

Go Tigs:eek::thumbsu:

Even your media managers suck ass:eek:

Nice of you to conveniently ignore this Vanda?
So why did you leave BF and come back when Essendon started to win again.
Was it a coincidence or what?
Then you have the stupidity to accuse others of doing it:eek:

Not ignoring you at all.
Just enjoying watching you trying to deflect time & time again from the thread topic. I understand you are obviously very concerned at this early stage. But please, try & stay on topic even if the content is a bitter pill for you to swallow. As for my whereabouts during the time i was not posting on here it is pretty difficult to keep up with whilst backpacking around South & Central America. This was of course after i traveled to Germany for the last World Cup & spent time galavanting around Europe.
Please dont be offended that i thought doing those things was more important than responding to your inane dribbles.

Keep up your good work! :thumbsu:

(& try & stay on topic...........I mean......who are you........Dustin Martin?) :D

Dustin Martin's diary:

To diaRey,

I am RittiNg tO daY tO sAY i VeRY much Am liKing TigErs!:D
ThAy sAy to Me I aM gooD at FotBAll aNd i Am Cleva PersUn!:)
I cAnt WayT tO PlAy fOr TigeRs It be FuN!!

I mUst go NoW cOz DaDdy Iz CallInG mE
I LoVE mY dADDY!:)

GoOD BY

DuStan

To summarise the thread; VANDA is an idiot - no big scoop there - and Melbourne fans are absolutely shitting themselves because they ****ed up the draft bigtime AGAIN.

Yeh good contribution twita...............:thumbsu:

Keep up the 'trying'.........you're act is really coming along!:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To summarise the thread; VANDA is an idiot - no big scoop there - and Melbourne fans are absolutely shitting themselves because they ****ed up the draft bigtime AGAIN.

Im not shitting myself, think we will finish 12th at best next year.
Im realistic enough to know we will have the best midfield in the comp in 4 years time not now.

Im not shitting myself, think we will finish 12th at best next year.
Im realistic enough to know we will have the best midfield in the comp in 4 years time not now.

I wouldnt be concerned with anything twita has to offer...........he is not coping well with the fact his club is now on a downward spiral.

Imagine of Martin ends up the pick of the draft... come on, just imagine.

Best kick in the draft, according to Ms Qualye. Nice start I reckon!!

I would truly weep for Dees fans then, especially after the Watts fiasco. In fact, I think I'm tearing up now!

TJ was going to be good, too. Ditto Col and Brock

Is this him?

153526_main.jpg

mr+cool+ice+tattoos.jpg

definitely not the first person to have said this - few invitees have made the same comment on our board.

Very very pleased.

Feel free to ask Dustin if he knows what is 2+2, face to face. Wear your brown underpants

Imagine of Martin ends up the pick of the draft... come on, just imagine.

Best kick in the draft, according to Ms Qualye. Nice start I reckon!!

I would truly weep for Dees fans then, especially after the Watts fiasco. In fact, I think I'm tearing up now!

TJ was going to be good, too. Ditto Col and Brock

Nice opening sentence, i see you were home schooled by your daddy just like dustin.

1)TJ netted us Jack Grimes
2)Brock netted GizzyBits

Sylvia is a gun anyone with half a brain who saw him play this year will tell you that.

What did that spud Oakley-Nicholls get you? Nuthin'
What did that spud Princess Fiora get you? Nuthin'

Point being when top ten picks leave your pitful mess of a spud factory, they are worthless. No one wants to touch them. Its like they have AIDS and they think they will infect the club if they bring them in.

Have fun with Craig Cameron he will serve you well Poormond:eek:

You barrack for Melbourne, you are fighting for survival, why in the **** are you calling anybody poor, the local footy club down the road from my house is a better buisness then your pathetic club.

As long as he doesn't become a thug who bashes cab drivers then who cares how many tatts he has or how dumb internet warriors like to think he is.

BTW, I can understand why Dees supporters don't want to focus on the past, because the past 50 years haven't exactly been that good for their side.

last 50 years:
Richmond 5 flags, Melbourne 3.
Richmond 4 spoons, Melbourne 7.

Yeh good contribution twita...............:thumbsu:

Keep up the 'trying'.........you're act is really coming along!:thumbsu:

I wouldnt be concerned with anything twita has to offer...........he is not coping well with the fact his club is now on a downward spiral.

Are you taking your medication VANDA?

You seem to be suffering from severe hallucinogenic delusions of adequacy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Dustin Martin's Tattoo.........What Are The Tigers Hiding?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back