Dustin Martin's Tattoo.........What Are The Tigers Hiding?

Remove this Banner Ad

Aaaaah.......this thread was fun! :thumbsu:

All the old time Tiger flogs got a chance to blow a bit of huff & bluster out of their systems that has been building up for the last 12 months or more.

My message to them is to think of this thread as a cathartic opportunity for them. It's just me providing you with a much needed service to cultivate a stronger mental health in all of you. That's just my caring nature. :)

In the meantime ALL Bay 13 posters please be ALERT.
If you happen to be a regular poster on here whatever you do don't ever fail to make a post in a 6-12 month period then later return to the Bay. For this heinous crime you will forever be branded a fickle & weak supporter, who 'goes missing' when he/she is not entitled to do so for whatever legitimate or justifiable reasons you may actually have. Including having a life away from a keyboard or enjoying an extended holiday overseas or just more generally enjoying making a meaningful contribution to a better society.:rolleyes:

Nope, for me life is far more fulfilling than to spend countless hours calculating & analyzing a poster's posting history. Of course I can see that not all on here are as fortunate as me. For many, as we have witnessed in this thread already, it is the only social voice & self-confirmation they have.

Of course when you can avail yourself of free quality entertainment like the Richmond FC it becomes an irresistible lure to watch the annual seasonal disasters unfold.

I say Cue The Circus Music & turn it up loud Tiger fans!
Be loud & proud of your failures, for they are many.
Some clubs win premierships......some collect disasters.
Call it a 'natural selection' if you will but your Club leads in the latter.

Now let's all sit down, light some incense, hold hands & chant some chakras whilst we pray that young Dustin Martin is not already 'damaged goods'.

Vanda. ;)

200362748-001.jpg

All the old time Tiger flogs got a chance to blow a bit of huff & bluster out of their systems that has been building up for the last 12 months or more.

My message to them is to think of this thread as a cathartic opportunity for them. It's just me providing you with a much needed service to cultivate a stronger mental health in all of you. That's just my caring nature. :)

If you happen to be a regular poster on here whatever you do don't ever fail to make a post in a 6-12 month period then later return to the Bay. For this heinous crime you will forever be branded a fickle & weak supporter, who 'goes missing' when he/she is not entitled to do so for whatever legitimate or justifiable reasons you may actually have. Including having a life away from a keyboard or enjoying an extended holiday overseas or just more generally enjoying making a meaningful contribution to a better society.:rolleyes:

Nope, for me life is far more fulfilling than to spend countless hours calculating & analyzing a poster's posting history. Of course I can see that not all on here are as fortunate as me. For many, as we have witnessed in this thread already, it is the only social voice & self-confirmation they have.

Of course when you can avail yourself of free quality entertainment like the Richmond FC it becomes an irresistible lure to watch the annual seasonal disasters unfold.

Now let's all sit down, light some incense, hold hands & chant some chakras whilst we pray that young Dustin Martin is not already 'damaged goods'.

Vanda. ;)

200362748-001.jpg

Have a sook VANDA.

So hard done by princess.

Oh yeah.......I'm sooking........:D:D:D

Thanks for your quality contribution. :thumbsu:

That is a weak kneed, piece of shit, sookfest VANDA - I'm not interested in your pissweak excuses - you're a fairweather supporter and that's a far bigger crime than getting any tattoo as far as I'm concrned.

That is a weak kneed, piece of shit, sookfest VANDA - I'm not interested in your pissweak excuses - you're a fairweather supporter and that's a far bigger crime than getting any tattoo as far as I'm concrned.

Thanks for quoting out of context! :thumbsu: You idiot.

How exactly am i a fair weather supporter?

Thanks for quoting out of context! :thumbsu: You idiot.

How exactly am i a fair weather supporter?

How, I mean, how the **** can that be taken 'out of context' you ****in halfwit?

It's a whole paragraph, that seems to deal exclusively with you sooking, taken out of your mindless rant.

It's not a sentence in isolation, there is no cut and paste - it is verbatum you making excuses for yourself.

Perhaps Bay 13 is not for you VANDA, you're prepared to dish it out on a defenceless 18 year old kid who has done nothing wrong - but as soon as a bit of criticism come the way of you and your narcissistic persona - it's all up in arms.

Weak dog.

How, I mean, how the **** can that be taken 'out of context' you ****in halfwit?

It's a whole paragraph, that seems to deal exclusively with you sooking, taken out of your mindless rant.

It's not a sentence in isolation, there is no cut and paste - it is verbatum you making excuses for yourself.

Perhaps Bay 13 is not for you VANDA, you're prepared to dish it out on a defenceless 18 year old kid who has done nothing wrong - but as soon as a bit of criticism come the way of you and your narcissistic persona - it's all up in arms.

Weak dog.

Hahahaha...........:D:D:D Comedy GOLD!

Oh dear.........all those threads on Michael Hurley..........does he not rate as a 'defenceless 18 year old kid' as well?

Or are you just being SELECTIVE again?

You still havnt told me how i am a fair weather supporter?

In your own words.......you weak dog!

To summarise the thread; VANDA is an idiot - no big scoop there - and Melbourne fans are absolutely shitting themselves because they ****ed up the draft bigtime AGAIN.

Yeah, we messed up big time, taking the best 2 kids in the entire country. :rolleyes:

And let's not talk about draft picks.... At least our guys have actually played more than 5 games of footy....

:thumbsu:

Oh dear.........all those threads on Michael Hurley..........does he not rate as a 'defenceless 18 year old kid' as well?

Are you seriously likening the actions of Hurley with a kid getting a tattoo???

Now THAT'S comedy GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd just like to say, **** all the binnie fashionista's in this thread acting like Dustin or anyone else should give a **** what they think about tattoos.

You are actually dumber then I thought.
How can you compare laying into a kid who has a tattoo with one that committed a criminal offence.
If you were not such a disgraceful person I would feel sorry for you.

Get a clue moron

So which bit about ( your words) 'defenceless' am i missing when it comes to an individual who, gets smashed then proceeds to punch then kick a person who is going about the daily business.Explain it so we can understand how the ****** hell you come to the conclusion that this is any way comparable to a guy with a tattoo...this should be good for further laughs:rolleyes:

You're screwed in the head you pathetic excuse for a supporter and should be held in the same regard as posters like cp

Now piss off you 1 trick pony

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like young Dusty Martin and Tommy Hislop are going to have a great time at the Tiges.

Game on Saturday, trianing Mon-Wed, party at Benny C's house on Thursday and machete fights on Friday night.

Looks like young Dusty Martin and Tommy Hislop are going to have a great time at the Tiges.

Game on Saturday, trianing Mon-Wed, party at Benny C's house on Thursday and machete fights on Friday night.
Hislop will be no problem now he is in a club that doesn't have discipline issues such as Essendon examples, Andrew Lovett, Michael Hurley, Lovett-Murray etc:thumbsu:
We don't draft scum like Hurley so Martin will be no problem, maybe he will do society a favour and belt him on the field one day and taxi drivers can do their job without the need to fear for their safety:)

Love to rip into the Tigers on this but what is the fuss?

True Tatts are made to show, otherwise why bother. However if there is a sensitive cultural issue then back off. Also if the boy told the media to root themselves because they wanted him to cavort for the cameras then fair play to him and more strength to his arm.

I mean we know he's weak as piss, he wears the jumper with the yellow stripe to prove it, but this incident means nothing.

Nice of you to conveniently ignore this Vanda?
So why did you leave BF and come back when Essendon started to win again.
Was it a coincidence or what?
Then you have the stupidity to accuse others of doing it:eek:

VANDA left BF and came back when his team started winning?LULZ:D:D:D:eek::eek::eek::D:D:D

Vanda. ;)

LMAO thats GOLD !!!!! :p

So let me get this right, a habitual Richmond troll, such as yourself who bombarded this board with jokes continually since your profile was created, all of sudden finds peace within himself and goes out in the big world to find his origins for the better mankind.

In the meantime your beloved team was as much a laughing stock as the one you happily point out every week ? Then after saving the world you decide to come back to BigFooty to continue where you left it ?

What a load of shit LMFAO :thumbsu: If you really did disappear with a valid reason, my question to you is What is Vanda really Hiding ? Bwahahaha :D Seriously you must be either the dalai lama or Kevin Sheedy .........

Aaaahhh yes.........as I was saying.

How nice to see Smasha, Coughlan, Punt Road Roar, Mellow Yellow & other Tiger flogs come back to Bay 13 now that the 2009 season is over.

There is still a couple of old Tiger posters hiding away in shame. We know who you are.

At least when I had stopped posting on here (albeit over 4 years ago for a period of around 12 months) I actually had a justifiable reason not to be, these Tiger flogs merely HIDE on the Richmond Board during each season & stop posting on the main boards altogether for fear of ridicule. Almost as pathetic as the club they support.

But the funniest thing of all is that I am then accused of being a 'fair weather' supporter. :eek::eek::eek: Very strange behaviour.

I can see why young Dustin Martin was a perfect fit for the Tigers & their fans. Talk about 'sloooow'. :eek::eek::eek:

Oh well, I guess we will only have to put up with them for a couple of more months until the season starts again. Then they will no doubt do their annual retreat into winter hibernation from the main boards.

Kind of fitting really as I don't expect to see young Dustin Martin wheeled out by the Tigers brains-trust too many more times for publicity either before the season starts! Funny that.:D:D:D

Aaaahhh yes.........as I was saying.

How nice to see Smasha, Coughlan, Punt Road Roar, Mellow Yellow & other Tiger flogs come back to Bay 13 now that the 2009 season is over.

There is still a couple of old Tiger posters hiding away in shame. We know who you are.

At least when I had stopped posting on here (albeit over 4 years ago for a period of around 12 months) I actually had a justifiable reason not to be, these Tiger flogs merely HIDE on the Richmond Board during each season & stop posting on the main boards altogether for fear of ridicule. Almost as pathetic as the club they support.

But the funniest thing of all is that I am then accused of being a 'fair weather' supporter. :eek::eek::eek: Very strange behaviour.

I can see why young Dustin Martin was a perfect fit for the Tigers & their fans. Talk about 'sloooow'. :eek::eek::eek:

Oh well, I guess we will only have to put up with them for a couple of more months until the season starts again. Then they will no doubt do their annual retreat into winter hibernation from the main boards.

Kind of fitting really as I don't expect to see young Dustin Martin wheeled out by the Tigers brains-trust too many more times for publicity either before the season starts! Funny that.:D:D:D

While your team was finishing bottom 8 you claim to have a justifiable reason for not posting and yet as soon as they taste a bit of finals action, you suddenly have plenty of time to post. Coincidence, possibly, but its more likely you are nothing but a fairweather fan who has stuck their head up now that there is a bit of success for you to bask in.

Just one question though, why target the Tiger? I could understand it if we were your teams bunnies, but seeing as in the last 10 meetings between the 2 sides Richmond have won 7 times, it can't be that. So what is it?

Remove this Banner Ad

Dustin Martin's Tattoo.........What Are The Tigers Hiding?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back