Live Event Dwarf Burners vs Geelose

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You're telling the story.

For you folks playing at home.

The last time St.Kilda beat Geelong in a home and away game was the 25.6.10. ;)
I knew Geelong would start slow because they have been chugging the bath water hard this week.

Some of them are so bloated they were bound to take a while to get moving.

Didn't think it would take this long. Duckwood in the rooms right now practising on how 'Bruce Lee' handmade ducking board, Guthrie changing his head band and Dangerfield staring into a mirror tweeting himself ...

I knew Geelong would start slow because they have been chugging the bath water hard this week.

Didn't think it would take this long. Duckwood in the rooms right now practising on how 'Bruce Lee' handmade ducking board, Guthrie changing his head band and Dangerfield staring into a mirror tweeting himself ...
CjhepbTUoAALG7Z.jpg

So much hate. :D:thumbsu:

You have the best list but you've got to ban all mirrors and reading of the papers.

Borderline puffer take-over.

You will make the Grand Final though do not doubt it.
Ignore the bandwagon Geelong supporters mate, as I do with all but 2 Hawks one's.

Sir Gil called that free for Danger. Umps trying hard to keep them in it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

10 thousand people at GWS-Carlton. This looks like 20K. The low crowds continue.

Further proof Geelong are not a top 4 club. Never have been, never will be.

I can't believe people write off their team after a 'lack lustre' half in a game you'll win anyway.
If you pressed that link I posted some time ago and read back further you'll get my feel on things. I knew this game was a danger game and was positive we'd lose either this one or the game against Melbourne.

I still think we'll win the flag. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back