Dwayne Russell says Watts is a hack

Remove this Banner Ad

Whats more impressive -

A raw year 12 student kicking goals on the most experienced backman in the league?

OR

An already fully developed chunky midfielder running around getting cheap possessions with no tag?

I think we all know the answer.
Let's just say I'm sure Watts will make a great accountant :eek::thumbsu:

Whats more impressive -

A raw year 12 student kicking goals on the most experienced backman in the league?

OR

An already fully developed chunky midfielder running around getting cheap possessions with no tag?

LOL... the "most experienced" defender. So if he kicked two goals on my Great Grandfather he'd be a superstar!!!

And as for Rich? Has been getting the oppos #1 tagger for several weeks now. Did you catch his 80m goal while tagged last night? Watts could kick one of those....in a wind tunnel!! The only tag Watts will ever know is the one that stands up on his shirt after his his mum dresses him.

LOL... the "most experienced" defender. So if he kicked two goals on my Great Grandfather he'd be a superstar!!!

And as for Rich? Has been getting the oppos #1 tagger for several weeks now. Did you catch his 80m goal while tagged last night? Watts could kick one of those....in a wind tunnel!!
Watts would rather calculate the trajectory of such a kick than to actually get out onto the field and attempt it :D

Whats more impressive -

OR

I think we all know the answer.

Well according to the commentators - Rich. And seeing that Melbourne dropped him two games later they obviously weren't that impressed either.

And as for Rich? Has been getting the oppos #1 tagger for several weeks now. Did you catch his 80m goal while tagged last night? Watts could kick one of those....in a wind tunnel!! The only tag Watts will ever know is the one that stands up on his shirt after his his mum dresses him.

Portals%5C0%5Cdemons%5Cdemons%20photo%20galleries%5C09%20round%2012%5CJack-Watts.jpg

Textbook kicking style.

Unlike Butterball Rich who slams it on his boot and hopes for the best.

Well according to the commentators - Rich. And seeing that Melbourne dropped him two games later they obviously weren't that impressed either.

Had the commentators been calling the Melbourne game with Watts playing they would've said what an exciting prospect Melbourne have.

Commentators are there to talk up the game and the players. Call it propaganda! :D

Had the commentators been calling the Melbourne game with Watts playing they would've said what an exciting prospect Melbourne have.

Commentators are there to talk up the game and the players. Call it propaganda! :D

Hard to talk him up when he can't get a game though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How did his accounting exam go? Will he be repeating year 12? If so will you flogs be still using the "he's still at school!!" excuse next year?

"the turbulent season of Melbourne's No. 1 draft pick Jack Watts is over. Watts has recovered from recent thumb and groin issues, but after a month on the sidelines the Demons have decided against playing him at VFL or AFL level until next year."

So no, he's not injured now, but playing him for the last two games after a month on the sidelines and when he's studying for exams doesn't make sense

"the turbulent season of Melbourne's No. 1 draft pick Jack Watts is over. Watts has recovered from recent thumb and groin issues, but after a month on the sidelines the Demons have decided against playing him at VFL or AFL level until next year."

So no, he's not injured now, but playing him for the last two games after a month on the sidelines and when he's studying for exams doesn't make sense

In other words , Melgorne's number 1 pick is to scared to take the field.

God I hope we play West Coast in Round 1, 2010.

Watts with a full preseason under his belt will kick 8 goals on you pretenders.

And will do the same in the return game.

Meanwhile NicNought will be getting smashed by Mark Jamar. Again.

No, both Jack and the club recognise that education is important, which is something that most individuals from the Western part of Australia find hard to grasp :D

No, Jack recognises that his football career may only last a couple of seasons and thus is educating himself so he has something to fall back on.

Give him credit for foresight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Dwayne Russell says Watts is a hack

Remove this Banner Ad

Back