Dwayne Russell says Watts is a hack

Remove this Banner Ad

Well its the truth.

Also

Jack Watts >>>> The Universe!! He's a warm, considerate lover and his manjuice tastes like steak & chips!

Tom Scully >>>> Not tanking and selling any soul our football club had to an ugly stigma that will taint any possible future success we have. If we keep excited and vitriolic enough in bagging other clubs we can ignore what a farce we've become. Where's Jack gone.. I need steak & chip flavoured comfort!

Fixed.

Ladies and gentlemen, Duritz takes the opinion if this man seriously -

2Dwayne-Russell424-424x283.jpg

Oh the shame.

Why is Watts singled out over Gumbleton, Hansen, Thorp, Dowler and the rest of the drafted KKP's who are struggling in their first seasons?

Why is Watts singled out over Gumbleton, Hansen, Thorp, Dowler and the rest of the drafted KKP's who are struggling in their first seasons?

Because Watts was the #1 pick, and he's also the #1 spud. Quite the daily double right there. First time that's happened since Travis Johnstone. Noticing a pattern? Tom Scully for the trifecta!

Because Watts was the #1 pick, and he's also the #1 spud. Quite the daily double right there. First time that's happened since Travis Johnstone. Noticing a pattern? Tom Scully for the trifecta!

OK. Let's just assume that he is a superstar for a minute, do you think that even a superstar could have an ordinary start to his career?

Are you simple? Clearly, as you have chosen to quote Dwayne Russel. Travis Johnstone is a Brisbane Lions player. Why would you guys pick up a 27 yr old spud over the uber talented Jack Grimes, i have no idea.

Ps Daniel Rich is a little midget bitch.

Are you simple? Clearly, as you have chosen to quote Dwayne Russel. Travis Johnstone is a Brisbane Lions player. Why would you guys pick up a 27 yr old spud over the uber talented Jack Grimes, i have no idea.

Oh, I dunno... probably b/c you guys were paying his wage on top of the whole thing. LOL at your failure club.

Ps Daniel Rich is a little midget bitch.

Well, I have no comeback for such wit, Detective Stabler.

OK. Let's just assume that he is a superstar for a minute, do you think that even a superstar could have an ordinary start to his career?

See the problem there is in the assumption... clearly that's what your recruiters did, too, and look how THAT'S turned out! :eek:

Next time you guys see young Jackie, just tell him to start practicing this sentence: "Would you like fries with that?"

Duritz, are you just offended that we got Jack Grimes, whilst saving money?

Melb FC were contracted to pay TJ 400,000 in 2008. Instead we paid half his wage to play for you (200k) and got Jack Grimes (~60k) as a bonus. So Melbourne save 140k.

Brisbane should have drafted Jack Grimes (60k) but got Travis Johnstone (200k). Brisbane lose 140k.

So you lost money, we saved money, we get Jack Grimes?

I don't know how we managed that, but it is a ****ing epic raping.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melb FC were contracted to pay TJ 400,000 in 2008. Instead we paid half his wage to play for you (200k) and got Jack Grimes (~60k) as a bonus. So Melbourne save 140k.

Brisbane should have drafted Jack Grimes (60k) but got Travis Johnstone (200k). Brisbane lose 140k.

You just blew his tiny little mind.

You're failure at logic is astounding. Collingwood "should've" drafted Grimes, it was them you got that pick from, not us.

You're failure at logic is astounding. Collingwood "should've" drafted Grimes, it was them you got that pick from, not us.
No. They were two seperate trades, moron. :eek:

Brisbane lose 140k and get a washed up hack
Melbourne save 140k and get Jack Grimes

ROFL

Biggest trade raping of the century. Fremantle would be proud of that one.

Chances are the order will be coming from Daniel 'Butterball' Rich.

And you know the fat little **** is gonna take the fries.

What's that? It upsets you to think an 18yo kid could outmuscle you any day of the week? It's ok to cry hey. At any rate you'd think a Melbourne fan would be used to it.

ROFL

It's almost as if Lethal knew his time was up and decided to leave Voss with a big **** you welcoming gift. Take that Vossy you mouth breather.

ROFL

Question: What pick did you use to get Grimes, and where did that pick come from?

Logic lesson over.

Question: What pick did you use to get Grimes, and where did that pick come from?

Logic lesson over.

Collingwood were prepared to give you their pick 14 for Cameron Wood.

Brisbane in all their wisdom decided to on-trade that pick for Jeff Spicoli (aka Travis Johnstone).

Epic drafting blunder of the century.

Remove this Banner Ad

Dwayne Russell says Watts is a hack

Remove this Banner Ad

Back