Gaming EA Sports College Football 25 - July 19

Remove this Banner Ad

Shedeur Sanders has 98 awareness in game. This is the same guy who was most sacked player in college football last year with 52 in 11 games.

Anyway - Question.
How do I get the game?
I think I saw some comments about buying online version and downloading it.
Can I do this from Australian account?

Will I need to buy PSN too?
I have always going hardcopy and since I stopped playing online madden, ceased PSN subscription.

But for college football, Ill do whatever I have to.
Only alternative to downloading via PSN (as Aussiedude mentioned) would be to order a physical copy from Overseas from like Amazon and waiting for it to be delivered.

Road to Glory deep dive (No video this time) It looks like they've cooked again, So long as the mode plays halfway realistic stats/score wise.

Confirmed Teambuilder deep dive is next and last.

and my body is READY.

I kinda want to make a 2nd save where im the Colorado HC and just nuke the school back to its rightful spot of 1-10 and recruiting will stay the same in the mid 80s for top classes since Sanders doesnt recruit. but wont use the portal as much. then when i get fired and tank the schools value im good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Uniforms and also shows all the team ratings. Stanford at 82 overall i dont get. 78 on both O and D.
EDIT: looks like its from an early build. Oregon only had 5 uniforms so team rankings should be different in the gold build

I should be able to jump on around noon tomorrow for a couple of hours before i have to head out. So i anyone has any questions about ratings or uniforms in the final game or whatever i can help out then. and hopefully get a couple of games in to test out the new passing and stuff.

10 years we've been waiting for this game. 10 YEARS!!

It's crazy to think how much has changed in the sport in that time.
The last round of realignment had just ended. Playoffs hadn't started.

It's still changing. 2min warning will be introduced this year, Big12 just signed a deal to have tablets on the sidelines and booths. Headset communication is coming soon.
12 team playoff starting. Realignment is going to happen again, feels like the ACC is next to die. And then by the next TV rights deals big12 will fall apart with B10 and SEC picking the schools they want and it will be a 2 conference power race and the rest. (Kinda already is like that, but b10 and SEC will have the numbers and power to demand 2-3 guaranteed playoff spots each)

Just fired it up and straight off the bat the detail they have gone into and the presentation is really commendable so far.

Let's see how it plays.

Just fired it up and straight off the bat the detail they have gone into and the presentation is really commendable so far.

Let's see how it plays.
bored waiting GIF

Gaming EA Sports College Football 25 - July 19

Remove this Banner Ad

Back