Gaming EA Sports College Football 25 - July 19

Remove this Banner Ad

EA College Football 25 Dynasty Rebuild Tiers as suggested by the Twitter account @CFBRep

GSjIbe8XUAAlltD

I only had a quick run through a couple of things before getting ready for work, but it felt really good. Played a few of the mini games which are fun and a quick half of the Ragin' Cajuns vs James Madison, because why not.

Going to be a lot of fun and is going to help CFB explode internationally, I believe.

The detail in the team presentations from the actual game stuff to the menu's is really great, even down to when just going Quick Play and scrolling through when different teams match up the middle will change from 'VS' to show the conference if it's a conference matchup or if it's a rivalry game ie; Michigan v Minnesota it says and shows the Little Brown Jug. All these little things will help people really connect with the spirit of CFB.

Gameplay felt nice and quick and you did feel in control, didn't feel as 'clunky' as Madden has at times recently, though only played a half or so and only had it on All-American, so can't really comment too much yet.

Can't wait to get into some Dynasty and RTG later on.

Still madden-like will be the verdict
NCAA never felt madden like. other then both being American football games.

based on what ive seen over the weekend. the Madden clone crowd have gone quiet or just blind.

This is going to be very helpful I think. Thanks for posting that!

Kind of leaning toward Marshall early on as well.

Always love some green uniforms and of course Randy Moss.

played a quick game. sadly no huddle doesnt give you the full playbook like the old games. new passing is cool. threw 2INT's because i went into the red. but started to get used to it. new passing and kicking meters are not easy which is good.

Jet motion touch pass is a beast got 2 massive gains them my TE was caught holding on every other time i tried to call it.
I saw a clip over the weekend of a double reverse flea flicker so thats going to be fun.

Now i need to decide if i rebuild the Pac-12 [leave Colorado in the Big12 and give Boise the spot] or move to the Big10

played a quick game. sadly no huddle doesnt give you the full playbook like the old games. new passing is cool. threw 2INT's because i went into the red. but started to get used to it. new passing and kicking meters are not easy which is good.

Jet motion touch pass is a beast got 2 massive gains them my TE was caught holding on every other time i tried to call it.
I saw a clip over the weekend of a double reverse flea flicker so thats going to be fun.

Now i need to decide if i rebuild the Pac-12 [leave Colorado in the Big12 and give Boise the spot] or move to the Big10
Who'd you play with?

Who'd you play with?
Stanford. was just a quick game. lost 34-28.

had a look and Oregon still only have 5 uniforms. which is a bit sad. dont think the black with pink numbers was in or a few others.

Stanford had the retro uniforms from last season, and black with red numbers ALT but not the old black with white numbers.

Stanford. was just a quick game. lost 34-28.

had a look and Oregon still only have 5 uniforms. which is a bit sad. dont think the black with pink numbers was in or a few others.

Stanford had the retro uniforms from last season, and black with red numbers ALT but not the old black with white numbers.

I reckon they will sprinkle more in as they go, not only because people want them, but they can also use them to make more money in UT.

It’s so much fun. Plays so much better than madden, I don’t really know how to put it, it’s so much less clunky I think but also realistic but still fun

Started a dynasty as OC for UTEP. Got completely blown out by Nebraska week 1 lol and then week 2 only just beat an FCS team 28-26. Recruiting will be hard down here

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wont buy it until the regular release date.

Was that Thursday or Friday?
I dont have time tonight, nor tomorrow, and I can't justify $40 for 24h access at best.

The only benefit other than playing early is UT. So why bother.

I wont buy it until the regular release date.

Was that Thursday or Friday?
I dont have time tonight, nor tomorrow, and I can't justify $40 for 24h access at best.

The only benefit other than playing early is UT. So why bother.
Standard edition is 5pm Friday

Played a bit of road to glory before I had to go. Got about 6 weeks in started as 3rd string and just won the 2nd string battle. The battle was better then past games this time its 3 practice mini games were you need to beat the score. I think the score was all in-between bronze and sliver medals

Started some RTG as well.

Started off as a contributor HB at Army and won the second string battle. Was going to drop back to 3rd string, so entered the transfer portal and Syracuse was offering the the 2nd string job.

So go Orange.

Started some RTG as well.

Started off as a contributor HB at Army and won the second string battle. Was going to drop back to 3rd string, so entered the transfer portal and Syracuse was offering the the 2nd string job.

So go Orange.
What prospect did you pick. I went 3 star QB. Was tempted to go 2* but I think I'll do that in another save later and go for a small school.

Season half over and yet to play a snap so basically a redshirt year.

What prospect did you pick. I went 3 star QB. Was tempted to go 2* but I think I'll do that in another save later and go for a small school.

Season half over and yet to play a snap so basically a redshirt year.

3 star Elusive HB for something different.

I think the first season total was like 8 carries 1 TD and like 50 yards.

Going a bit better already with 16 carries 103 yards and 1 TD in Week 4 at Syracuse.

Remove this Banner Ad

Gaming EA Sports College Football 25 - July 19

Remove this Banner Ad

Back