Gaming EA Sports College Football 25 - July 19

Remove this Banner Ad

So which would be the hardest team to adopt?
Ball State is lowest OVR, I believe.

I played it for four and a bit hours after it dropped yesterday morning.

Lost to Navy as Maryland, Mostly due to throwing 4 picks (1 bring a pick six) and struggling with player switching on defence.

I had it on All-American though and I've heard that it's about the equivalent of what Heisman was on 14... And Heisman is now on a "Dark Souls" kinda level of hard.

Mostly played Road to Glory - Started off as a 3* Power Running Back and signed with James Madison. They've got some things that need to be tweaked but so far it feels really good.

Custom Conferences for RTG is such an underrated thing they snuck in there, Letting me put mostly all the teams back where they're supposed to be.

Also gives me a wee bit of hope they might allow Teambuilder in RTG for the first time, that'd be froth.

The sim side of things needs to be desperately tweaked. I saw a headline in my RTG save that Rutgers had beaten Michigan... Which is just sightly outside the realm of believable.

The new passing mechanics are going to take some getting used to (See previous mention of throwing four picks) but the running game play feels goooood.

But legit, they've got the makings of an all timer here, They've just got to clean up some of the bullshit.

Played about 10+ hrs today. Pretty much all dynasty other than opening my cut stuff and going thru tutorials.

Got 2 dynasty's running

Main Notre Dame head coach 7-1 currently lost first game to Texas A&M mainly cos of i was still figuring out awesome new passing controls.

Then got 2nd Hawaii offensive co-ordinator 4-4 going to work myself up to a get a good job eventually. Only playing offense so fly thru the games. My D is killing me averaging about 47 pts a game but still only .500.

Love the game so far only thing is cant kick fgs for shit and sometimes the fumbles just pile on.

So which would be the hardest team to adopt?
Maryland or Vandy while other schools have lower overall ratings they are Big10 and SEC schools respectively so much harder schedules

Ball State is lowest OVR, I believe.

I played it for four and a bit hours after it dropped yesterday morning.

Lost to Navy as Maryland, Mostly due to throwing 4 picks (1 bring a pick six) and struggling with player switching on defence.

I had it on All-American though and I've heard that it's about the equivalent of what Heisman was on 14... And Heisman is now on a "Dark Souls" kinda level of hard.

Mostly played Road to Glory - Started off as a 3* Power Running Back and signed with James Madison. They've got some things that need to be tweaked but so far it feels really good.

Custom Conferences for RTG is such an underrated thing they snuck in there, Letting me put mostly all the teams back where they're supposed to be.

Also gives me a wee bit of hope they might allow Teambuilder in RTG for the first time, that'd be froth.

The sim side of things needs to be desperately tweaked. I saw a headline in my RTG save that Rutgers had beaten Michigan... Which is just sightly outside the realm of believable.

The new passing mechanics are going to take some getting used to (See previous mention of throwing four picks) but the running game play feels goooood.

But legit, they've got the makings of an all timer here, They've just got to clean up some of the bullshit.
I've been playing on All American too. Doesn't feel as hard as Heisman was in the old games but a but higher then it used to be. Most of my mistakes came from getting used to the new passing and at time waiting for my big play target to clear the zone and taking a sack. But Dline momentum can be game ending if they get hot against your OL

Only bug I noticed was moving stanford to the big10 the conference patch changed but didn't really render right just the outline shows up.

But I only got about 3hrs played so far. Hope to get a few more in tonight when I get home

Maryland or Vandy while other schools have lower overall ratings they are Big10 and SEC schools respectively so much harder schedules
oh well in that case, Rutgers also in the Big10 but worse than Maryland.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So no obvious bugs so far? Watching game play on yt has looked solid so far.

Won't get a chance to play until next week at the earliest, kind of hanging out.
I think I saw one of the QB drills in RTG is broken to the point that it's next to impossible NOT to get the gold medal.
So you can progress your QB amazingly if you stick to that one drill

I think I saw one of the QB drills in RTG is broken to the point that it's next to impossible NOT to get the gold medal.
So you can progress your QB amazingly if you stick to that one drill
That one where you get like 5 reps and have the bonus point zones and need the escape the pocket in under 3 sec. but passing icons dont open till after 3 sec.

had that in a few QB battles dont think i even hit bronze on it yet.

Yano - Seeing that in RTG you have to keep your grades up.
It'd be kinda cool if you were the starter at say Stanford, then got dropped due to academics.

That one where you get like 5 reps and have the bonus point zones and need the escape the pocket in under 3 sec. but passing icons dont open till after 3 sec.

had that in a few QB battles dont think i even hit bronze on it yet.
Nah, it's the option one, the defenders are jogging and you can run right past them and get TDs in an instant.

Nah, it's the option one, the defenders are jogging and you can run right past them and get TDs in an instant.
the option one is broken. you can make the wrong read and still score.

Remove this Banner Ad

Gaming EA Sports College Football 25 - July 19

Remove this Banner Ad

Back