Gaming EA Sports College Football 25 - July 19

Remove this Banner Ad

got my job back as QB1. but now in a 5 game losing streak. 4 were ranked teams. 4 of the games 1 score with one vs a top 15 USC on the road coming down to the final drive under 1min take my team down and they take me out to kick a FG for OT and miss.

still far too many drops and OL not blocking at times.

Year 2 looking like im not going bowling. need to win my final 2 games @ Cal and Vs ND to make one. Cal is ranked but ND are 5-5.

I wonder if we can be a 5th year senior since my freshman year was a redshirt season but they game didnt redshirt me.
Or be like Cam Rising and get a 7th year. who was just told he is eligible for an 8th

Son has been playing as WR at Kansas, 65 overall. Got 5 snaps in the bowl game in the last quarter in year 1. Went from 6th on the depth chart to 1st in year 2. Started the next season as 6th on the depth chart again.

still far too many drops and OL not blocking at times.

Year 2 looking like im not going bowling. need to win my final 2 games @ Cal and Vs ND to make one. Cal is ranked but ND are 5-5.

I wonder if we can be a 5th year senior since my freshman year was a redshirt season but they game didnt redshirt me.
Or be like Cam Rising and get a 7th year. who was just told he is eligible for an 8th

Its just applied if you're not a starter and play under 4 games in year one without it being announced

I think you can see if they've applied the Red Shirt in the depth chart, it has it in brackets next to your class like SO (RS)

Its just applied if you're not a starter and play under 4 games in year one without it being announced

I think you can see if they've applied the Red Shirt in the depth chart, it has it in brackets next to your class like SO (RS)
I think it applied for me because i won the QB2 job too early so would of "played" in over 4 games as the holder.

For a chance to win a free copy. This is how I got madden free last year. Just need a US account if you win to download the game but can play on your main account after

Played an exhibition game

Games feels like you are effectively playing with no o line

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk
Eh, I watched that for years under the Bryan Harsin Boise State sides.
Nothing new.

Played an exhibition game

Games feels like you are effectively playing with no o line

It's definitely a change if you're coming from NFL but it's also a big change just watching college vs NFL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's definitely a change if you're coming from NFL but it's also a big change just watching college vs NFL.
Yeah im not a huge college fan tbh

But trying to give this game a go

Only skimmed over it as I have to head out soon, but damn.

Looks good.
Stadium options are not as good as it used to be because there are no templates from RTG highschool. so its pick an existing schools one, but bowl locations are not included.

most of it seems to be an modern upgrade to the old team builder

did season 3 on Varsity and its much easier. my OL actually blocks. WR's will make a catch if there is a player within 3m rather then drop on contact. My RB has turned into a beast. and my OL doesnt cause me to finish every game with high level of injury risk.

Made it to the playoffs as at large won the first game on the road @ Pitt, game 2 was a bigger win Vs UAB it said sugar bowl but was actually Peach bowl so a strange bug. Now got Clemson in the semi.

Senior season ill go back to All American too see if some of why its easier is because my im now a 87 overall QB. Then ill jump into dynasty over the weekend.

Got home after afl
On laptop im watching crows-bombers
on ps5 im installing the game.

reach when essendon takes the lead in the 3rd. download done.
Lets play (Haven't watched footy since, about to finish it off now)

I have seen all-american is about the right difficulty. So I go that. 15min quarters (w/runoff to 15sec as this allows realistic stats) Boise State @ Oregon (Well, we do have them this year)

Start terribly. 3 and out, 3 and out and 3 and out. I did keep Oregon to 2 field goals and a TD. Then in the 2nd I start getting the offence moving. Couldn't run to save myself in the first. But the D adapted to me passing and it opened up running lanes.
But I made some bad reads (why throw into the flats vs a flat zone), and slants aren't as OP as past ncaas. I struggled with slants all days. It was actually the outside routes which saved me. Ended up going at 55/60% passing.

But I do really need to work on my redzone offence. Threw a few picks up there (Though, 1 lead to a safety).
Kicking I like. Harder, but not stupid hard. So it's good.

Did however lose my game 19-51 (They hit the crossbar on 2 50+ Fg attempts)

But I did lose the TO count 6-1.

I'm tossing up whether to do a Boise State head coach Dynasty
Or start as a coordinator somewhere bad and just see where the journey takes me.

All American should be the most balanced. Varsity is too easy.
All American felt fine other then a few little things when i did play now to start. but once i got deep into RTG it became worse.

Once some sliders for OL blocking, Catching and possibly drop CPU coverage since every time they play man they are glued onto my guys even after double moves. Penalty needs to come up only seen 2 PI calls [funny that one was actually roughing] never seen an offside or false start.

RTG doesnt have the formation audibles which sucks. im at max coach trust and if he calls a run and i dont use one of my picks to use the 3 play choice where all could be run. one lastnight was a counter into a DB blitz. couldnt change the play, couldnt flip it. so had to get my RB killed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Gaming EA Sports College Football 25 - July 19

Remove this Banner Ad

Back