Gaming EA Sports College Football 25 - July 19

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone who has played more then 1 year of dynasty. can you confirm that players that transfer out get deleted from the game and you cant find them on other teams. because that would kinda suck. Would be nice to see players you missed on or lost in games a year or so down the line.

yeah got a bit buggy in the bowl season. Plenty like to lay shit on EA for what theyve done to Madden but I encountered a bunch of issues in the ~5 hours I played the trial.
Sounds like one that can wait a while perhaps.

I’ll probably cave once the college season rolls around. Would love to get into it more this season.

Sounds like one that can wait a while perhaps.

I’ll probably cave once the college season rolls around. Would love to get into it more this season.

for me its a simple time equation so it's either one or the other, it'll never be both unless my lotto numbers come in & I rarely play lotto hey boncer34 .

Most of the issues I have found would be fixed in a patch since they are things like how OL blocks disengage so fast or uniform bugs and poll logic.

OL block issue has been far less frequent outside of RTG. And changed a few sliders to other stuff more realistic. Was shocked to see people's sliders dropped interceptions to about 20. Put blocks up 5 or 10, pass coverage and recognition down slightly.

Had WR catching up but dropped it back after dropping pass coverage a bit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When you beat Georgia Southern on the road, then stick with Oregon for 3 quarters on the road, and then lose to FCS at home

Ill get there.
If it was the FCS Pandas its a thing that they are just OP. a few FCS teams are better then a good part of the teams

The game is growing on me

But gameplay wise it's no better than Madden, possibly slightly worse

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Yep.

I just prefer the NFL format & despite EA's negligance over time, I sort of want to believe, almost trust, that they are doing the right thing with franchise these days.

I skipped '24 so am really looking forward to '25 with the complete understading I will be let down & it will be '23 with some window dressing. Which tbh, I wouldnt totally hate. #fanboy #takemymoney

Last edited:
College is just low-key brilliant. So much hidden depth and narrative compared to the NFL.
the game play isnt super great though imo

The qb's are beasts and it is basically 80% a ground game

Defense is fairly easy

Sounds like you need to try more playbooks and change sliders. Varsity is far too easy you can win by 80 every week, all american with some sliders moved is feeling good.

Lots of the game depends on who you play as and against. Played against UTSA today and they were going tempo no huddle, saw a few new tackle animations one of them I was picked up and speared. There was a RTP glitch where they were calling it without the QB even being touched

Remove this Banner Ad

Gaming EA Sports College Football 25 - July 19

Remove this Banner Ad

Back