Gaming EA Sports College Football 25 - July 19

Remove this Banner Ad

I imagine it will be mlb the show years ago where it was digital download only.
the old ones never were. which might of been because unlike MLB its not worth the licencing costs outside of North america. but i hope its going to be on our PSN/Xbox stores.

a lot of games now work on the consoles, not region locked by PAL/NTSC anymore, so you could always buy an ebay version or whatever i am sure.
the PS3 ones were never locked. just DLC. thats why i would import it. i think Dirty bird did the same

the PS3 ones were never locked. just DLC. thats why i would import it. i think Dirty bird did the same
ncaa Tebow I had someone buy the game when they were in America and bring it back
ncaa all but the last I used some company to ship it from overseas to me
ncaa the last one I used digital copy

Dynasty and Road to Glory sound good.
They were. i just wish they put a bit more into position battles in road to glory. Like you could be a freshman and way 3rd or 4th QB. but if you ace the training drill every week, in about 6 weeks you could be starter.

Hopefully they can recapture what made NCAA so good. the little tweaks they made to Madden's gameplay or code made it feel like a different game. Some things still never made it into Madden.

They dont release new movies on vhs and new albums on cassette tapes. Get with the tech!
Wow. thats a good analogy for how dated the PS4/XB1 consoles are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They dont release new movies on vhs and new albums on cassette tapes. Get with the tech!

Game developers usually give us longer than a year to get with the tech.

And what does the PS5 even do that the 4 doesn’t do? The PS4 was pretty much the perfect gaming and media console.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

And what does the PS5 even do that the 4 doesn’t do? The PS4 was pretty much the perfect gaming and media console.

Theres a lot of uber graphics and processing power in the new consoles that cant be done on last gen consoles. They have to dumb down new games for xbox one as it is, and some games just not worth doing.

Your phone likely has a more powerful CPU than the PS4. Jaguar CPU's were holding the consoles back for a few years now.

But they do release new albums on vinyl?

No surprises in the article.

• Built on the Madden engine [just like the old NCAA games were]
  • Current Gen only, meaning PS5/Xbox Series S/X
  • Expected to launch July 2023
  • Transfer portal [Would imagine its like the coach carousel from the old games, but for players]
  • Hopeful the include real players names and likeness under NIL deals
  • 12 team playoff will be included if it passes the CFP vote this year
  • future FBS teams to be included. they have they have data on 133 schools such as stadiums, fight songs, uniforms, helmet stickers and more
  • Dynasty mode and Road to Glory expected to return [Mascot mode yet to be determined]

Hopefully recruiting is built from what they did with the old NCAA games but improved, because the Madden scouting is still shit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back