Eagle girl on the footy show last night

Remove this Banner Ad

thats a sample of the female eagles supporters..... and you also got to see a sample of the female dockers supporters punching it on during street talk.

And Freo supporters:

caledonia-fight060522.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I bet your eagles have been all over that like a bad rash. What kind of skank dresses like that to go to a footy show? A skank who has rooted 3/4 of the team.

Sorry but she's just a cheerleader who woyuld only root the players..and you ugly eagles supporters would be lucky to even be allowed a galnce!

:D

And wtf do you eagles supporters insist on waving those messages on hold hands? You had to bring it to the footy show?

is your club that much of a sell out?

EDIT: I was just told by someone that the girl was working for MOH and was all dressed up to gain attention from the cameras - and suprise suprise she did.

So MOH wins - again. :thumbsdown:

And wtf do you eagles supporters insist on waving those messages on hold hands? You had to bring it to the footy show?

is your club that much of a sell out?

EDIT: I was just told by someone that the girl was working for MOH and was all dressed up to gain attention from the cameras - and suprise suprise she did.

So MOH wins - again. :thumbsdown:

I think you'll find most Eagles supporters hate those MOH signs just as much as everyone else.

I think you'll find most Eagles supporters hate those MOH signs just as much as everyone else.

Well why dont the eagles do something about it and just ban them. I hate the aggressive and arrogant way the owner has marketed his company.

and now this..to get some bird to **** herself up and then wave the things on a footy show..:thumbsdown:

Remove this Banner Ad

Eagle girl on the footy show last night

Remove this Banner Ad

Back