Eagles are shit

Remove this Banner Ad

Why would you laugh at that you've already got one - it's the only thing on your club mantelpiece. Apart from a portrait of club legend Mcmanus kicking it out on the full.
You idiot.

Speaking of idiots, check the team I follow. Wow, I thought your username meant you were a complete freakin moron. That post just confirms it.

Speaking of idiots, check the team I follow. Wow, I thought your username meant you were a complete freakin moron. That post just confirms it.

I know the team you bat for and I won't be checking it out. You are a closet failmantle supporter. I thinks it's time for you to come clean with your boyfriends.

at least they got a better spoon to use for their drugs now

I think you might have used your spoon a few too many times TRANQ. Hang on spare us all. Why don't you get the biggest spoon you can find fill it right up with freo's finest and get that into ya. TRANQ.

I think you might have used your spoon a few too many times TRANQ. Hang on spare us all. Why don't you get the biggest spoon you can find fill it right up with freo's finest and get that into ya. TRANQ.
You should try and ration your anger out over the next few seasons. There's no point using it all up midway through your first spoon year.

at least they got a better spoon to use for their drugs now

Haven't got a spoon yet. :eek::eek:

However, I do recall hearing about an incident recently where a senior docker's player who (obviously) has access to a wooden spoon got busted taking drugs.

So I see that your post is a helpful tip worked out from experience more than a sledge.

Thanks for the tip, but no thanks. Freo can keep the drug culture now, Eagles are done with it.

I know the team you bat for and I won't be checking it out. You are a closet failmantle supporter. I thinks it's time for you to come clean with your boyfriends.

Disliking your mob doesn't make me a Freo supporter. Can you not understand 1. That the non WA team supporters that live in this state tend to think that way (well the majority I know as well as a few in here think that way )? and 2. Disliking WCE doesn't automatically make one a Freo supporter?

Thanks for the tip, but no thanks. Freo can keep the drug culture now, Eagles are done with it.

Wow, there is someone dumb enough to 'believe' the 'New Breed' crap.

It's called optimism mate which is better than accepting the fact that my team is full of drug dealers, hey injunction-boy.

So you do 'believe' in Woosha and his New Breed. Good for you son, good for you. :eek::eek::eek:

As for injunctions, can the Hawks be blamed if the AFL takes one out?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't think that the West Coast were that bad. They are still a bit slow through the midfield and they did cop a few dodgy decisions, especially in that last quarter. The mark that was awarded to Tippett in the last qtr where he gave a double handed push to the side when the ball wasn't within 5 metres was a disgrace. Clear free kick to that no-name Weagles player (whoever he was).

I didn't think that the West Coast were that bad. They are still a bit slow through the midfield and they did cop a few dodgy decisions, especially in that last quarter. The mark that was awarded to Tippett in the last qtr where he gave a double handed push to the side when the ball wasn't within 5 metres was a disgrace. Clear free kick to that no-name Weagles player (whoever he was).

Just checked the replay and it was clearly 4.99 metres so correct decision

Just checked the replay and it was clearly 4.99 metres so correct decision

It doesn't matter as you aren't allowed to push in a marking contest at all. Being a typical Camry Crows flog it doesn't surprise me that you know nothing about the rules.

http://afl.com.au/Portals/0/afl_docs/Development/umpiring/Laws of Football_2008.pdf

15.4.5 Prohibited Contact and Payment of Free Kick
A field Umpire shall award a Free Kick against a Player where he or
she is satisfied that the Player has made Prohibited Contact with an
opposition Player.

A Player makes Prohibited Contact with an opposition Player if he
or she:

(d) pushes, bumps, blocks, holds an opposition Player or
deliberately interferes with the arms of an opposition Player,
who is in the act of Marking or attempting to Mark the football;
(e) pushes, bumps, holds or blocks an opposition Player when
the football is further than 5 metres away from the opposition Player or is out of play:

It was either a marking contest or the ball was more than 5 metres away. It was a crucial decision and changed the game in the Camry Crows favour.

Eagles playing a team that are nearly as shit as them this week.

Bombers by 75 with it being another brave loss

Eagles playing a team that are nearly as shit as them this week.

Bombers by 75 with it being another brave loss

Who won out of Richmond and Essendon?

i cant recall.

Whoever. Hill, pav and sandi looked scared against the tigers. A grand choak.

On the other hand the eagles were as consistant as ever

Disliking your mob doesn't make me a Freo supporter. Can you not understand 1. That the non WA team supporters that live in this state tend to think that way (well the majority I know as well as a few in here think that way )? and 2. Disliking WCE doesn't automatically make one a Freo supporter?

Wow, there is someone dumb enough to 'believe' the 'New Breed' crap.

1. You dislike the WC because they will always be a team that takes the premiership cup from the little v.
2. You secretly (or openly on big footy) go for failmantle because you are gay and their colours make you feel warm on the inside.

All this rubbish about WCE winning the wooden spoon but the fact remains that FREMANTLE actually have one already and season 2010 isn't even 2/3 through yet

There was an interesting thread on the main board how WCE win a flag every 7 years (best in the AFL) and how Fremantle are on the bottom of that list because they haven't even been good enough to make a GF yet.

Its all about the PREMIERSHIPS and nothing more, case close on which team is shitter

There was an interesting thread on the main board how WCE win a flag every 7 years (best in the AFL) and how Fremantle are on the bottom of that list because they haven't even been good enough to make a GF yet.

Its all about the PREMIERSHIPS and nothing more, case close on which team is shitter

(short)

Remove this Banner Ad

Eagles are shit

Remove this Banner Ad

Back