Competitions Eagles Board Mock Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

One more person...Come on down someone, I want to get this party started.
Actually, that is the 18! Still looking for a reserve selector - I will do it unless somebody else puts their hand up.

Here are the randomly assigned teams...

1. thorne89 - Gold Coast
2. Turky - Port Adelaide
3. eagles rule - Carlton
4. WCE_phil - Adelaide
5. FiveStrings - Melbourne
6. Suma Magic - Hawthorn
7. Neuromancer - Geelong
8. ArdentEagle - Fremantle
9. dajesmac - GWS
10. Johnno22 - St. Kilda
11. Eagle Rock1 - Western Bulldogs
12. Aceknuckles - West Coast
13. avishka5 - North Melbourne
14. Jimmy_the_Gent - Essendon
15. The Gtrain - Brisbane
16. AsterixTheGaul - Collingwood
17. wraglesweb - Richmond
18. TheFreightTrain - Sydney

Which means we begin with our academy/FS bidding. Have decided that bids will be placed in the thread - this process will go for 2 days (so the draft itself will begin on Thursday night at 7.53. :)

Let the bidding commence!

Actually, that is the 18! Still looking for a reserve selector - I will do it unless somebody else puts their hand up.

Here are the randomly assigned teams...

1. thorne89 - Gold Coast
2. Turky - Port Adelaide
3. eagles rule - Carlton
4. WCE_phil - Adelaide
5. FiveStrings - Melbourne
6. Suma Magic - Hawthorn
7. Neuromancer - Geelong
8. ArdentEagle - Fremantle
9. dajesmac - GWS
10. Johnno22 - St. Kilda
11. Eagle Rock1 - Western Bulldogs
12. Aceknuckles - West Coast
13. avishka5 - North Melbourne
14. Jimmy_the_Gent - Essendon
15. The Gtrain - Brisbane
16. AsterixTheGaul - Collingwood
17. wraglesweb - Richmond
18. TheFreightTrain - Sydney

Which means we begin with our academy/FS bidding. Have decided that bids will be placed in the thread - this process will go for 2 days (so the draft itself will begin on Thursday night at 7.53. :)

Let the bidding commence!

So the bidding kicks off with Carlton?
Or how does it work?

So the bidding kicks off with Carlton?
Or how does it work?
There is the list of Academy Players/Father-Sons on page 1 - any team can bid on them and then it is up to the relevant sides whether to match or not. That's the basic idea - the harder part is what comes after, but I'll figure that out.

Cheers for creating the thread thorne89 looks like it should be good fun :) What do you think about using Knightmares mock draft as the reserve selector? Just saves you a bit of effort if you want to but entirely up to you

Cheers for creating the thread thorne89 looks like it should be good fun :) What do you think about using Knightmares mock draft as the reserve selector? Just saves you a bit of effort if you want to but entirely up to you
Not a bad option, will see if we have a reserve by the end of the bidding on Thursday.

There is the list of Academy Players/Father-Sons on page 1 - any team can bid on them and then it is up to the relevant sides whether to match or not. That's the basic idea - the harder part is what comes after, but I'll figure that out.

Ok I bid on Hipwood, Keays, Hopper, Kennedy and Mills with 15.

With 48 I bid on Dunkley, Rice, Coughlan and Himmelberg.

Is that what you mean?

Ok I bid on Hipwood, Keays, Hopper, Kennedy and Mills with 15.

With 48 I bid on Dunkley, Rice, Coughlan and Himmelberg.

Is that what you mean?
Yep, though I'm not sure if you can bid on more than one player at once with the same pick (until the club decides to match).

Can anyone confirm?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, though I'm not sure if you can bid on more than one player at once with the same pick (until the club decides to match).

Can anyone confirm?

I know how the system works. You just go from 1-70 and the bidding happens one by one.

But I think we need an easier system. Perhaps of everyone just lists who they bid with each of their picks. You could then work out the lowest bid for each pick, then the academy and fs teams decide if they match.

Actually a better option would be to ask Snoop Dog how he did it for the d&t mock. Any help snoop?

Good luck gentlemen I am looking forward to seeing how the mock draft evolves.

Aceknuckles the pressure is on and ArdentEagle if you could arrange no one over 183 cm to the Muppets , that would be appreciated.

I know how the system works. You just go from 1-70 and the bidding happens one by one.

But I think we need an easier system. Perhaps of everyone just lists who they bid with each of their picks. You could then work out the lowest bid for each pick, then the academy and fs teams decide if they match.

Actually a better option would be to ask Snoop Dog how he did it for the d&t mock. Any help snoop?
Sounds good to me, perhaps everyone should PM their bids to me and I can run them by the respective clubs/posters afterwards.

thorne89 could I please be cheeky and trade with someone who is keen haha. I'm GWS and have no idea how to use the points system to nominate for players so I'm keen to trade with someone who understands the system better haha.

If no one wants to I can give it a crack

thorne89 could I please be cheeky and trade with someone who is keen haha. I'm GWS and have no idea how to use the points system to nominate for players so I'm keen to trade with someone who understands the system better haha.

If no one wants to I can give it a crack
Others bid their picks on your players mate, after they've done that I'll let you know what it will cost you to get the players and we can go from there. :)

(I'll have to learn the points system first but I am determined to do so)

Others bid their picks on your players mate, after they've done that I'll let you know what it will cost you to get the players and we can go from there. :)

(I'll have to learn the points system first but I am determined to do so)

Oh well that doesn't sound so bad. Cheers mate haha

Dammit brisvegas... My players are Just going to leave anyway so why bother.... And I have a huge....list of academics

Sent from my HTC_0P6B using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Competitions Eagles Board Mock Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Back