Eagles fans vs Freo fans board

Remove this Banner Ad

What_the

All Australian
Apr 8, 2005
Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide
Do you think we can make a board where this lot can air their differences. I'm jack of the anti Freo threads in the main board.

Amen to that. But the name should be "Eagle Fans Ranting About Freo Board".

I swear this place is turning into 6PR - everyone with an opinion on Freo doesn't support the team.

LIONS then DAYLIGHT said:
Name it sunshine

Mark my words Eagles and Dockers will not win a single flag in 15 years
OK if they do win one then you have to kill yourself deal?

UNIT said:
You wouldnt of either if the AFL hadnt of had such a bulge in its pants for all things concerning rugby states.
Really sunshine, explain to me how 18 of our players who played in the 1998 spoon team went on to play in the 01 premiership team. Only differences were pike, michael, copeland and brown. go and get ********ed.

Really sunshine, explain to me how 18 of our players who played in the 1998 spoon team went on to play in the 01 premiership team. Only differences were pike, michael, copeland and brown. go and get ********ed.

Ohhh..Ahhh....

Touchy, Touchy aren't we?

Take a laxative
And go for a big dump.
Get that Anger out of ya Big Fella

Jonathan Brown....gee a key CHF, the new Carey, that helped a bit. Mal Michael gee best fb in the comp for a while there. Two key position players you dont have to worry about getting poached with all the money you can chuck at them thanks to the AFL.
These two blokes didnt werent the sole reason you won the flags, but they sure helped.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The minute one of them wins a flag i will never post on big footy again. How about that.
Alrite do you remember what a Welsh rugby supporter did a few months ago?Well he said if Wales win this game I will cut off 1 of my testicles.They did win and he did go through with it so I will ask you to do the same.I will do the same aswell if none of them do win a premiership in the next 15 years.

UNIT - what sets the metal detectors off first, the lead in your arse or the ******** in ya brain. Face it we won the flags because we were that damn good. Believe what you want, Brown was a F/S selection and michael was done under the trade period. GO adn GET ********ED.

weagles_fan said:
Alrite do you remember what a Welsh rugby supporter did a few months ago?Well he said if Wales win this game I will cut off 1 of my testicles.They did win and he did go through with it so I will ask you to do the same.I will do the same aswell if none of them do win a premiership in the next 15 years.
GO and GET STUFFED

UNIT - what sets the metal detectors off first, the lead in your arse or the ******** in ya brain. Face it we won the flags because we were that damn good. Believe what you want, Brown was a F/S selection and michael was done under the trade period. GO adn GET ********ED.

LIGHT THEN DARKNESS

Didn't Matthews come out a few weeks ago and say that the reduced salary cap is now starting to bite for the Lions?

Kapish???

weagles_fan said:
You obviously aren't as confident as what you say so how about you go and get ********ed

LIGHT THEN DARKNESS

Incoherent, ****** of the year.

Can you not string a sentence together without crying?

And both blokes are Victorians who would be in high demand with Melbourne clubs whenever contracts came up for renewal. Fortunately Brisbanes just that bit more cashed up thanks to the AFL, they dont have to worry about stuff like that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Eagles fans vs Freo fans board

Remove this Banner Ad

Back