Ecstasy V Alcohol

Remove this Banner Ad

Why? Because you are "straight edge" and don't like to have a few drinks and party? Or is it because nobody else likes Oasis so you sit in your room listening to Oasis and that's how your livin up?

I agree with LtD, I go out and get wasted, have a good time most weekends, but 3-5 pills is stupid in my opinion also.

Why? Because you are "straight edge" and don't like to have a few drinks and party? Or is it because nobody else likes Oasis so you sit in your room listening to Oasis and that's how your livin up?

Nice to see you have made assumptions based on my previous, short post.

I don't have a problem with the said poster consuming 15 - 20 drinks, but slamming down 3 - 5 pills as well is ____ing stupid, if it is indeed true.

Ectasy has claimed lives *******, as has alcohol, im not against drinking but that combo mentioned in an earlier post is ____ing idiotic to take all in one night, if that makes me straight edge then fine.

PS:- i'd give you 5 mins tops in an oasis mosh in England, soft lad.

Nice to see you have made assumptions based on my previous, short post.

I don't have a problem with the said poster consuming 15 - 20 drinks, but slamming down 3 - 5 pills as well is ____ing stupid, if it is indeed true.

Ectasy has claimed lives *******, as has alcohol, im not against drinking but that combo mentioned in an earlier post is ____ing idiotic to take all in one night, if that makes me straight edge then fine.

Haha. Gold man. I love that one:D:thumbsu:

Oasis is full of pommy pansys, I would have no problem at all.

Alcohol and pills in one night is not uncommon, it's only dangerous when you drink while off your chops on xtc, if you stick to water then you are fine. You are clueless. I do feel sorry that your entire life revolves a soft ****y band like Oasis.

Glad to see you have a fanboy in judd2carlton.

Oasis is full of pommy pansys, I would have no problem at all.

Alcohol and pills in one night is not uncommon, it's only dangerous when you drink while off your chops on xtc, if you stick to water then you are fine. You are clueless. I do feel sorry that your entire life revolves a soft ****y band like Oasis.

Glad to see you have a fanboy in judd2carlton.

Tell me what music you listen to then chief?

LOLOLOL
10 dollars says my grandma is the roughest person in the oasis "mosh"
I hope that was scarcasm...
:eek:

Anyways, taking 1+ pills per week is probably more dangerous then 10 PINTS of beer a day, i mean i am currently living off about 2-3 per day, probably should lay off however...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOLOLOL
10 dollars says my grandma is the roughest person in the oasis "mosh"
I hope that was scarcasm...
:eek:

A prerequiste is the band concerned has to have had a shower in the previous 2 weeks, and the vocals must contain recognized English words.

Guess that rules that heavy metal shit out.

Why, cos they would be out living it up instead of sitting at home typing on an interent forum?

Sounds like you have lived a sheltered life, buddy. (or you are 12 years old, in that case I take it back)

10 pots is nothing

1 pill is nothing

A real party for me would be 15-20 different drinks (beer,vodka,bourbon, etc..) plus a few shots, and 3-5 pills, depending on how good they are or how hard I want to party

WOW!!!!!!! How cool are you?
When I grow up, I want to be just like you.
Can I please huh, can I, can I?

A prerequiste is the band concerned has to have had a shower in the previous 2 weeks, and the vocals must contain recognized English words.

Guess that rules that heavy metal shit out.
Tissue for your issue?
ive been to Rap gigs which are rougher then oasis, your embarrassing to like oasis and rough in the same sentance, most of the band/fans are prats.

There are some ****ing stupid people on this website. I don't get people saying 'i don't condone driving on various drugs', they should be not condoning taking the drugs full stop.

There would be no point taking 3 ecstasy tablets on three separate nights of a week. From a medical perspective, when you take an ecstasy tablet, your brain dumps a massive ammount of a mood hormone known as seratonin. This chemical is the same one that is released in small doses when you eat chocolate. Therefore, the best way to describe an eccy high is imagine you have taken a bite of chocolate and the good feeling lasts for several hours.

As was suggested before, there is no carbs in pills, but you do risk as someone else suggested taking a dirty pill. The majority of pills are brewed up in backyard slap job chemistry labs by dirty, unwashed bikers. Once the drug itself has been cooked, it is then cut with any number of poisonous fillers which mean that whoever is supplying it can make a much larger profit off the same amount of drug. The majority of users get their pills in utmost secrecy, and beyond searching the imprint on a pill rating website which I wont name, they really have no idea what a good pill should feel like. As long as they get a rush off it they are generally happy, but not knowing what to expect, they wouldn't know if that rush was coming from mdma, battery acid or any number of lethal cocktails of shit.

If you work in a physical job that does not require you to think an awful lot, then the damage that pills do to your brain will hardly be noticeable. If however, you work in a job which requires you to think or need to write university essays, the alcohol would be a lot easier to cope with. When the large amount of seratonin is dumped, large numbers of nerve endings are destroyed and it takes a long time for them to grow back. A lot of people will try and tell you that there are no short term effects of ecstasy use and that because it is a relatively 'young' drug that there is no proof of any long term side effects either. When nerve endings are destroyed in your brain, it takes a lot longer for information to get from one part of your brain to another. What happens is that your brain rewires itself. If you think of your brain as a superhighway, some memories lose their pathways altogether. This is why when you speak to an ecstasy user he or she may seem extremely irrational and feelings they had towards a particular person might have changed in an instant.

One of the upsides to ecstasy I have heard a lot of people mention is that people floating around on eccys aren't going to go home and punch up their wife, start fights for no reason or commit any other act of senseless aggression. In this sense you are right, but if you are one of those people who cannot control themselves when they drink and attempt to pass drinking off as an excuse for such irrational anti-social behaviour, it probably would not be a good idea to take any drug stronger than the small dose of caffiene contained within a cup of coffee.

Anyway, back to what I was saying at the start of this post, the body only releases small amounts of seratonin natuarally, and cannot cope with such a large dump. It takes several weeks for your body to restore its natural levels of seratonin. If you take another pill within a couple of days, yes you will have a small high, but its intensity will be nowhere near as high as the first one you took. Your seratonin tanks are only half full if you get what I'm saying.

Anyway, any drug is bad. There are negative side effects to all drug use, some more than others. Unfortunately, however, not a lot of people are content with their existance and use drugs as a way to temporarily cloud thier problems by creating a chemical cloud of euphoria within their brain. What they need to remember though is that on all drugs, what you feel is not real. All your feelings, whether you are drunk, stoned, high, whatever, are chemically enhanced.

My advice... Drink soft drinks.

Tissue for your issue?
ive been to Rap gigs which are rougher then oasis, your embarrassing to like oasis and rough in the same sentance, most of the band/fans are prats.

Oh another thing, there has to be a band with proper instruments. Guess that kind of rules rappers out.

Try again.

There would be no point taking 3 ecstasy tablets on three separate nights of a week. From a medical perspective, when you take an ecstasy tablet, your brain dumps a massive ammount of a mood hormone known as seratonin. This chemical is the same one that is released in small doses when you eat chocolate. Therefore, the best way to describe an eccy high is imagine you have taken a bite of chocolate and the good feeling lasts for several hours.

As was suggested before, there is no carbs in pills, but you do risk as someone else suggested taking a dirty pill. The majority of pills are brewed up in backyard slap job chemistry labs by dirty, unwashed bikers. Once the drug itself has been cooked, it is then cut with any number of poisonous fillers which mean that whoever is supplying it can make a much larger profit off the same amount of drug. The majority of users get their pills in utmost secrecy, and beyond searching the imprint on a pill rating website which I wont name, they really have no idea what a good pill should feel like. As long as they get a rush off it they are generally happy, but not knowing what to expect, they wouldn't know if that rush was coming from mdma, battery acid or any number of lethal cocktails of shit.

If you work in a physical job that does not require you to think an awful lot, then the damage that pills do to your brain will hardly be noticeable. If however, you work in a job which requires you to think or need to write university essays, the alcohol would be a lot easier to cope with. When the large amount of seratonin is dumped, large numbers of nerve endings are destroyed and it takes a long time for them to grow back. A lot of people will try and tell you that there are no short term effects of ecstasy use and that because it is a relatively 'young' drug that there is no proof of any long term side effects either. When nerve endings are destroyed in your brain, it takes a lot longer for information to get from one part of your brain to another. Really, what happens is that your brain rewires itself altogether. If you think of your brain as a superhighway, some memories lose their pathways altogether. This is why when you speak to an ecstasy user he or she may seem extremely irrational and feelings they had towards a particular person might have changed in an instant.

One of the upsides to ecstasy I have heard a lot of people mention is that people floating around on eccys aren't going to go home and punch up their wife, start fights for no reason or commit any other act of senseless aggression. In this sense you are right, but if you are one of those people who cannot control themselves when they drink and attempt to pass drinking off as an excuse for such irrational anti-social behaviour, it probably would not be a good idea to take any drug stronger than the small dose of caffiene contained within a cup of coffee.

Anyway, back to what I was saying at the start of this post, the body only releases small amounts of seratonin natuarally, and cannot cope with such a large dump. It takes several weeks for your body to restore its natural levels of seratonin. If you take another pill within a couple of days, yes you will have a small high, but its intensity will be nowhere near as high as the first one you took. Your seratonin tanks are only half full if you get what I'm saying.

Anyway, any drug is bad. There are negative side effects to all drug use, some more than others. Unfortunately, however, not a lot of people are content with their existance and use drugs as a way to temporarily cloud thier problems by creating a chemical cloud of euphoria within their brain. What they need to remember though is that on all drugs, what you feel is not real. All your feelings, whether you are drunk, stoned, high, whatever, are chemically enhanced.

Good post.

Im not against drinking and if you want to take drugs then i can't really stop you, but don't feed this "its my body bullshit", because taking a drug effects more people then the person swallowing the pill.

If you work in a physical job that does not require you to think an awful lot, then the damage that pills do to your brain will hardly be noticeable. If however, you work in a job which requires you to think or need to write university essays, the alcohol would be a lot easier to cope with. When the large amount of seratonin is dumped, large numbers of nerve endings are destroyed and it takes a long time for them to grow back. A lot of people will try and tell you that there are no short term effects of ecstasy use and that because it is a relatively 'young' drug that there is no proof of any long term side effects either. When nerve endings are destroyed in your brain, it takes a lot longer for information to get from one part of your brain to another. What happens is that your brain rewires itself. If you think of your brain as a superhighway, some memories lose their pathways altogether. This is why when you speak to an ecstasy user he or she may seem extremely irrational and feelings they had towards a particular person might have changed in an instant.

Thanks mate good post. First of all can you tell me this pill rating website.
How long does it take the nerve endings to grow back. Say if you only took it once per month would you be okay in that regard?

Have you experimented much with drugs at all mate?

Remove this Banner Ad

Ecstasy V Alcohol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back