Ecstasy V Alcohol

Remove this Banner Ad

Why, cos they would be out living it up instead of sitting at home typing on an interent forum?

Sounds like you have lived a sheltered life, buddy. (or you are 12 years old, in that case I take it back)

10 pots is nothing

1 pill is nothing

A real party for me would be 15-20 different drinks (beer,vodka,bourbon, etc..) plus a few shots, and 3-5 pills, depending on how good they are or how hard I want to party

Lol you must spend an absolute shitload, both of cash and time spent recovering. I feel sorry for you man

Oasis is full of pommy pansys, I would have no problem at all.

Alcohol and pills in one night is not uncommon, it's only dangerous when you drink while off your chops on xtc, if you stick to water then you are fine. You are clueless. I do feel sorry that your entire life revolves a soft ****y band like Oasis.

Glad to see you have a fanboy in judd2carlton.
Go watch Manchester 2005. It’s the second Cd on lord don’t slow me down. When you have you can come back and apologize
I'm not going to list a whole bunch of bands but I'm nice enough to give you one.

Foo Fighters.
It's interesting that The Foo Fighters covered Lyla when that is an Oasis song. They've supported Oasis many times aswell, and did the other day in America.
LOLOLOL
10 dollars says my grandma is the roughest person in the oasis "mosh"
I hope that was scarcasm...
:eek:

Anyways, taking 1+ pills per week is probably more dangerous then 10 PINTS of beer a day, i mean i am currently living off about 2-3 per day, probably should lay off however...
Go watch Manchester 2005. It’s the second Cd on lord don’t slow me down. When you have you can come back and apologize
Tissue for your issue?
ive been to Rap gigs which are rougher then oasis, your embarrassing to like oasis and rough in the same sentance, most of the band/fans are prats.
Oh another thing, there has to be a band with proper instruments. Guess that kind of rules rappers out.

Try again.
It most certainly does
As my new mentor doug stanhope says "start the argument where the argument starts, it's none of your ____ing business what i do"
It is when you are driving with the shit in your system.

I find it amusing how these guitar playing kids have a go at Oasis yet come nowhere close to being the biggest band in the world. They have a word that starts with J for that.

[]

It is when you are driving with the shit in your system..

i'm an excellent driver, so much so that my excellence needs to be dilluted with something or it could cause accidents.

I find it amusing how these guitar playing kids have a go at Oasis yet come nowhere close to being the biggest band in the world. They have a word that starts with J for that.

I don't know who you're talking about but i can assure you that no band that is any good is jealous of oasis. Honestly the gallagher brothers are ____ing morons - don't even come close to being well adjusted, they're arrogant knobs who in years to come will look back with shame on their ridiculous behaviour. Their music is average, not terrible but far from good. You oasis morons need to get out their and expose yourselves to other music. You come across as naive teenagers the way you shove oasis down everyones throats. :eek:

i'm an excellent driver, so much so that my excellence needs to be dilluted with something or it could cause accidents.

I don't know who you're talking about but i can assure you that no band that is any good is jealous of oasis. Honestly the gallagher brothers are ____ing morons - don't even come close to being well adjusted, they're arrogant knobs who in years to come will look back with shame on their ridiculous behaviour. Their music is average, not terrible but far from good. You oasis morons need to get out their and expose yourselves to other music. You come across as naive teenagers the way you shove oasis down everyones throats. :eek:
If only you knew how elcectic my playlist is. I wasn't actually talking to you when i put that up. I really doubt that your feeble mind could comprehend the guitars dynamic. With that said, i'm sure you could probably master the tambourine with enough practise. And if you knew anything about music, you would understand just how stupid what you are saying is. Can you even name me 5 Oasis songs? I very much doubt it. So, when you have listened to DM and WTSMG you can form an opinion. Now run along.

If only you knew how elcectic my playlist is. I wasn't actually talking to you when i put that up. I really doubt that your feeble mind could comprehend the guitars dynamic. With that said, i'm sure you could probably master the tambourine with enough practise. And if you knew anything about music, you would understand just how stupid what you are saying is. Can you even name me 5 Oasis songs? I very much doubt it. So, when you have listened to DM and WTSMG you can form an opinion. Now run along.

I've got oasis on my itunes and on my creative, as i said they're OK but you guys go on and on and on and on and on and ON and on and on and on and on and ON and on and on and on and on and ON and on and on and on and on and ON and on and on and on and on and ON and on and on and on and on and ON ABOUT them.

Name any letter of the alphabet and i can guarantee with certaintity my mp3 has more eclectic music from that letter than yours. :)

I've got oasis on my itunes and on my creative, as i said they're OK but you guys go on and on and on and on and on and ON and on and on and on and on and ON and on and on and on and on and ON and on and on and on and on and ON and on and on and on and on and ON and on and on and on and on and ON ABOUT them.

Name any letter of the alphabet and i can guarantee with certaintity my mp3 has more eclectic music from that letter than yours. :)
Buddy Guy, Howlin' Wolf, Muddy Waters??? Ever heard of those great men. What about Robert Johnson?? Frank Sinatra

Hey guys just wondering what you guys think is worse for your health. Ecstasy or Alcohol.
Say two people were exactly the same physically and emotionally and both went out 3 nights per week.
One of them had 10 pots per night while the other had 1 pill, who would be worse off in the long run?

They have both got dependancy issues.

The person better off would be the one that managed to stop the cycle first.

say a letter
What you don't know any of these great blues men. Never heard a Frankie song before. Ohhh looks like Mrs. Eclectic knows nothing about music. For what it's worth, i will not put up any letters because the artists you will put up are all shiite. i.e Britney, Madonna. Quit whilst you are behind darl.:thumbsu:

No wait, give me a Y please.

What you don't know any of these great blues men. Never heard a Frankie song before. Ohhh looks like Mrs. Eclectic knows nothing about music. For what it's worth, i will not put up any letters because the artists you will put up are all shiite. i.e Britney, Madonna. Queit whilst you are behind darl.:thumbsu:

No wait, give me a Y please.

yes
yo la tengo
you

and y is the worst letter (apart from x)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you've heard of them (obviously or else you wouldn't declare their quality).

I've never heard of them, what kind of music do they play, where are they from and why do you NOT like them?
What made you Jack Bauer? You are a tool. Stop these stupid crusuades. They're getting old. If i want to bag shit bands, and shit music i will. Somebody like you isn't going to stop be.

NO, THEY WERE PRETTY MUCH THE SAME BAND. THEY WERE ALL THE SAME MEMBERS, AND THEY DIDN'T REPLACE IAN WITH A SINGER FROM ANOTHER BAND. SO NICKY, THEY WERE EXACTLY THE SAME BAND JUST WITHOUT IAN. GO AWAY, AND DO NOT QUOTE ME ANYMORE. IT'S REALLY ANNOYING NOW.

which i was happy to do because quite frankly am sick of talking to you, but i noticed you've quoted me 10 times in the last 5 minutes. I've come to the conclusion you're either a fantastic troll pretending to be dumb like crannypete OR you are really really ____ing dumb. Either way i'm backing away slowly because whatever you are i'm silly for interacting with you. :eek::D

What made you Jack Bauer? You are a tool. Stop these stupid crusuades. They're getting old. If i want to bag shit bands, and shit music i will. Somebody like you isn't going to stop be.

:cool:

which i was happy to do because quite frankly am sick of talking to you, but i noticed you've quoted me 10 times in the last 5 minutes. I've come to the conclusion you're either a fantastic troll pretending to be dumb like crannypete OR you are really really ____ing dumb. Either way i'm backing away slowly because whatever you are i'm silly for interacting with you. :eek::D

:cool:

I'm glad i got that off my chest. Now i can happily never reply to you ever again.:):thumbsu:

I actually don't mind all the bands listed. There's a time and a place for each and every one of them. I don't think I could mosh to Oasis, but that's not to say I don't like them. The Foo Fighters have some good songs, but they have some absoltue shockers. Anyone who cannot apreciate the value in all music needs to expand their horizons I think.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ecstasy V Alcohol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back