Eddie McGuire - Knobhead of colossal proportions.

How do you feel about Eddie McGuire?

• Arrogant tosser who should keep his big trap shut.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He's always been a complete knob, nothings new.

• Bit of a ******** but he has a tough job.

• I support Collingwood so I'd rather not say....

• Even Jack Watts thinks this bloke is a douche.

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 22, 2009
LOL @ Norf
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GeeLOL sucks, so does $hitney
Have a read of the comments Eddie made on TripleM today:
http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/eddie-to-mick-move-on-20120416-1x2he.html

There's a couple that really stand out for me:

McGuire said he loved Malthouse, but the veteran coach "wouldn't have a friend at Collingwood today... he hasn't missed anyone".
Real classy Eddie, not hard to work out you're hinting Malthouse wouldn't be missed by anyone at Collingwood either.

"He's blamed the Grand Final loss on Dane Swan, Chris Tarrant and the umpires,"
How is that relevant to anything Malthouse has said since leaving the club? Eddie is either voluntarily airing the club's dirty laundry in public, or desperate for something he can return fire at Malthouse with.

"If it is anything to do with the player group, I love that player group.

"They bled for that football club, they bled for me. I will never forget them.
Is any further proof required that this ****wit's ego has outgrown all earthly proportions? "they bled for me"... did they really Eddie?

Gotta love it how on one hand Eddie implores Malthouse to give Bucks a chance before bagging him (all Malthouse has done is comment on Collingwood's new gameplan...... Christ knows he has to say SOMETHING about his old team in his new capacity as a media commentator) yet he immediately gets on the front foot and claims Malthouse hasn't missed anyone from a job he's only stopped doing for a handful of months.

Talk about your double standards. I'm absolutely fed up with this fat sack of shit and I hope Malthouse chews him out in public.
It's disgraceful Eddie had the nerve to replace a premiership coach with his male lover in the first place, but to respond to Malthouse in such a fashion really says something about the (lack of) character of this bloke I reckon.

Everyone knows he is a knobhead, what a redundant thread. All that effort for telling us the sky is blue, well done.

Everyone knows he is a knobhead, what a redundant thread. All that effort for telling us the sky is blue, well done.

Obviously as a Carlton supporter its your job to be a prick Con, but you did have the option of politely agreeing ya know. :rolleyes:

Not that I disagree with your sentiments, but you do realise that quote was actually from Malthouse, don't you...?:confused:

Oh, umm well yeah my bad on that one. Even so the rest of the post still stands.

Besides knowing Eddie he probably believed they were bleeding for him more than the club. ;)

Eddie and FIGJAM need to have a weekend away together, just the two of them...an exotic location, some Ian Thorpe videos...Eddie could have a chin op, FIGJAM could look at Eddie through toilet rolls...they could go hard at it, then Eddie would be finally over it all, the lust-train would've made it to the station, then Collingwood could get back to being a properly run football club.

Love it the guy is a tool, anyone see how scared his kids were during the Pies v Blues game? Can someone post those photos please, the kids looked terrified of him, wonder if thise rumours are true about him laying into his wife etc.

McGuire said he loved Malthouse, but the veteran coach "wouldn't have a friend at Collingwood today... he hasn't missed anyone".

Didn't actually say this, i listened to the whole Triple M audio clip.

"He's blamed the Grand Final loss on Dane Swan, Chris Tarrant and the umpires,"

How is that relevant to anything Malthouse has said since leaving the club? Eddie is either voluntarily airing the club's dirty laundry in public, or desperate for something he can return fire at Malthouse with.

MM said this. He blamed Taz for missing a target, Dane for having a poor last quarter and the umpires for missing a punch from a thrown in that the umpires called a free kick.

"If it is anything to do with the player group, I love that player group.

"They bled for that football club, they bled for me. I will never forget them.

Is any further proof required that this ****wit's ego has outgrown all earthly proportions? "they bled for me"... did they really Eddie?

If you'd read the article properly, it would have told you that this was Mick's quote.

What a terrible thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a terrible thread.

Given it doesn't endorse Bucks as an AFL-standard coach or heap praise on your ******** president I'd say that's an inevitable reaction from a Collingwood flog.

It still amazes me how quickly you lot have turned on Malthouse despite everything he did for your club.... and all for the glory of an arrogant fat **** like McGuire. Mystifying.

McGuire is hated by most yet tolerated by the media and AFL hierarchy due to his powerbase at Collingwood which is strong - for now

A bad season or 2, which is likely given the performance of nayyyyyfen, will see the erosion of this powerbase and the unseating of his presidency

All Eddie has now is his Collingwood presidency and once that is taken from him (eg CEO role at C9 & host of TFS), he will have no more clout

Then we shall see who has any friends left

It is a joy to witness the slow anal ****** of McGuire

At the very least to expect MM to roll into a ball and dissappear after the way hes been treated is living in fairyland.

They could look at brisbane and see how Lethal and crazy voss conducted themselves as something to aspire to

It just eddie realising he has made a huge stuff up with his succession plan and trying to deflect the attention away from the problem he has created

Love it the guy is a tool, anyone see how scared his kids were during the Pies v Blues game? Can someone post those photos please, the kids looked terrified of him, wonder if thise rumours are true about him laying into his wife etc.

Just when it appeared that the OP was the biggest tool in this thread...along comes this guy.

McGuire is hated by most yet tolerated by the media and AFL hierarchy due to his powerbase at Collingwood which is strong - for now

A bad season or 2, which is likely given the performance of nayyyyyfen, will see the erosion of this powerbase and the unseating of his presidency

All Eddie has now is his Collingwood presidency and once that is taken from him (eg CEO role at C9 & host of TFS), he will have no more clout

Then we shall see who has any friends left

It is a joy to witness the slow anal **** of McGuire

Inferiority complex is epic. So much envy, so. much. envy.

He ****ed 9 and that was brilliant to watch, he failed to bring in the republic " at least my home state voted yes" , ahh no we didn`t you egotistical prick, and now he`s having a go at poor old Mick, who is doing what he is paid to do. Suck it up ego boy.

Who's your president again?

Eddie is doing what he is paid to do too, which is make his breakfast show interesting. People are talking about it (including the keyboard heroes), so he's won. Again.

The other thing he's doing is looking after the interests of the Collingwood Football Club, which he is doing very well too. Doesn't matter what the supporters of other clubs think, because your clubs don't matter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Eddie McGuire - Knobhead of colossal proportions.

Back