EDFL "A" Grade - 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
did anyone hear about the rumours of drug testing at marby? i heard the club is considering it.

i mean, there are some really big boys down there.

Maybe you should be drug tested.......or are you having one massive lend of us with some of your posts this season?

Fantastic game today between Marby & Keilor. Both teams very hard at the ball, but Keilor too good in the end. Great games from Van Riet, Marcy & Garth.

Fantastic game today between Marby & Keilor. Both teams very hard at the ball, but Keilor too good in the end. Great games from Van Riet, Marcy & Garth.

was a very good game. Keilor are very cocky mob on their own dung heap though.

Brodie Holland got dragged in the last qtr and had his opponent behind him calling him weak and that he couldnt get off the ground quick enough.

Holland comes back on a minute later and Keilor big mouth was told to pick him up by another Keilor player, but he decided it was safer to run away some 50 mtrs to get away from him.

Big f mouth on him but as usual he couldnt back it up. Weak as piss effort.

Brodie Holland got dragged in the last qtr and had his opponent behind him calling him weak and that he couldnt get off the ground quick enough.

Holland comes back on a minute later and Keilor big mouth was told to pick him up by another Keilor player, but he decided it was safer to run away some 50 mtrs to get away from him.

Saw that it was No 1 for Keilor, what a weak act from him, never seen anyone run away so quick!

Good win by Abers last week, missed the game but always good to beat the boys from up the road!

I'm tipping Abers in an upset tomorrow against the Jets! Bold call but half a chance with the weather and the state of the Afton St deck, not in Joseph!

On another note any truth the former no. 22 from the Cattery and coach of a proud A Grade team was stood down after his efforts against the arch rivals last week and the 400m sprint race saga after the Avondale game?

Abers copped a fair hiding.

Was listening to the call from the Keilor vs Marby game, sounded like a beauty.:thumbsu:

turn it up buddy.

broadie was dragged because he's the captain and a former afl player and was copping an absolute bath from a 19yo kid, fair enough to the spray from papalia, he was well on top and let him know about, dont see why there is anything wrong with that. How broadie got in the best(clearly he put himself in there) is anyones guess, no influence on the game whatsoever.

also dont think livo got more than 1 touch after 1/4 time.

turn it up buddy.

broadie was dragged because he's the captain and a former afl player and was copping an absolute bath from a 19yo kid, fair enough to the spray from papalia, he was well on top and let him know about, dont see why there is anything wrong with that. How broadie got in the best(clearly he put himself in there) is anyones guess, no influence on the game whatsoever.

also dont think livo got more than 1 touch after 1/4 time.

Why don't you turn it up clown!

The coach came off the ground as part of a rotation as he would have done anywhere between 3 and 8 other times for the day.

As for him putting himself in the best, that's done by non-playing coaches and assistants and the team manager.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is this just a rumour or do you have inside information?

both Pekes boys are in a meeting with Greenvale right now and are almost certain to return. Small hurdle could be Rama has to front the WRFL tribunal tonight also and is close to the maximum of 16 weeks

Kd where does it end? If your not signing blokes on dodgey clearences your making up gabbage. Close to 16 weeks is he? He could Barry Hall to Brent Staker you and he'd still be right to line up in 2011!

Kd where does it end? If your not signing blokes on dodgey clearences your making up gabbage. Close to 16 weeks is he? He could Barry Hall to Brent Staker you and he'd still be right to line up in 2011!

Don't hide behind a non de plume like you Jett but I suggest you read ur post when ur sober or take spelling lessons. Tell me tomorrow I am wrong.....

Real jekyall and hide. Spelling mistakes! As you like french (its nom by the way not non) surely with that attention to detail a few of this years 'faux pas' could have been avoided. Never said it wasn't true just that things like close to 16 Weeks is utter garbage.

Real jekyall and hide. Spelling mistakes! As you like french (its nom by the way not non) surely with that attention to detail a few of this years 'faux pas' could have been avoided. Never said it wasn't true just that things like close to 16 Weeks is utter garbage.

Love your work Jett :D Great pick ups at the eleventh hour and I hope I am wrong about the 16. Should be a terrific run into the finals in A and B grades. Will go down to the wire in both. Care to make an early prediction for the 2 Grand Finals ? I will have first crack, Greenvale v Oak Park and Taylors Lakes v Airport West.;)

Love your work Jett :D Great pick ups at the eleventh hour and I hope I am wrong about the 16. Should be a terrific run into the finals in A and B grades. Will go down to the wire in both. Care to make an early prediction for the 2 Grand Finals ? I will have first crack, Greenvale v Oak Park and Taylors Lakes v Airport West.;)

Marby Vs Oak Park
Pascoe Vale Vs Airport West <Taylors Lakes to go out in straight set again>

Too bad the lads down at Keilor tell me he has done a bad hammy

I hear the Peakes are confirmed now as well, certainly makes Greenvale a lot tougher around the ball

I see a clearance in for Kane Johnson to Montrose from Douta's ,did he play any games for them?

Marby Vs Oak Park
Pascoe Vale Vs Airport West <Taylors Lakes to go out in straight set again>

Again? Didn't Lakers beat Paco last year in a final? Lakers will play off in the Grand Final - raffle Westmeadows and Paco as to who it will be

Greenvale and Keilor for A grade.

Too bad the lads down at Keilor tell me he has done a bad hammy

I hear the Peakes are confirmed now as well, certainly makes Greenvale a lot tougher around the ball

Havn't yet seen the Peakes boys clearences on the E.D.F.L or W.R.F.L websites, so considering today is the last day maybe the leagues have just been slow to put them up. Also hear Paul Harrison had a meeting with Albion pres and was to be sacked as coach. Anyone in E.D.F.L heard anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back