EDFL "A" Grade - 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
heard it through the grapevine that Eric Kuret might be returning back to Greenvale in 2011

So you go from the news breaker...

Any news on Greenvale people for 2011!?

To the inquirer..

Greenvale will commence its 2011 premiership season campaign next Wednesday (17 Nov) under new Head Senior Coach Anthony Rock. The Under 18s will also commence on the same night @ Greenvale Reserve.
Watch our Reserves and Under 18s go back to back. Also watch the Seniors go all the way next year!.

Back to the news breaker:confused:

Greenvale will commence its 2011 premiership season campaign next Wednesday (17 Nov) under new Head Senior Coach Anthony Rock. The Under 18s will also commence on the same night @ Greenvale Reserve.

Watch our Reserves and Under 18s go back to back. Also watch the Seniors go all the way next year!.

Yes we have heard this all before , for the past 4 years mate.

greatest chokers the league has ever seen name another club in any league or comp that loses more grannies than home and away games in a 5 year period maybe now that you have got rid of the slow fat blokes things might change there are 3 other teams that will have you covered in 2011,good luck to Rocky changing losing cultures is a big task let alone replacing 2/3 of the senior list same old same old Jets.

greatest chokers the league has ever seen name another club in any league or comp that loses more grannies than home and away games in a 5 year period maybe now that you have got rid of the slow fat blokes things might change there are 3 other teams that will have you covered in 2011,good luck to Rocky changing losing cultures is a big task let alone replacing 2/3 of the senior list same old same old Jets.

You know what mate, I think a lot of other clubs would have been happy to play off in 6 grand finals and win 2

This is getting old, the last two years they've lost to Marby sides who were better, which judging by the discussion on here, was widely acknowledged.
The year prior they lost to a Keilor side they beat during the season by around 15 points. Not exactly unfathomable to see them losing.
Hopefully the Jets can go one better next season.

As I said to mate unlikely askew do try every year given Frankie is close with Chewy in particular. The eagles were close to getting the Cloke girls but Jason signed at spotty and Cameron at bundoora. Any other news around the traps???

has frankie retired? on last years form probably best for everyone that he does

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It appears that Season 2011 will be starting early April next year and there will be at least 2 byes to cover the Easter break and Queens Birthday weekends.

Also, my mate's father is our club secretary and he claims he has heard that the EDFL will make a split Round at some point past the half way mark. By split, he meant some teams would play on one week and the remaining teams the following week. Can anyone confirm this?

Why don't you guys check out their website? - it is one of the best and is always updated.

In answer to the 18s coach its a guy named Brendan Hallinan.

What about Marbys latest recruit the big Irish man- Aisake O,Hailpin - ex Carlton.
He will be a hard man to stop!

Travelling well ATM training starts next week for memory or that's what I've been told. Recruits looking good with Smith Who played a handful at Carlton on board and a few returning namely Barass and Wittmer. Also in talks with Scanlon and Saad from Northcote Paek but unlikely at this stage
"SHOW ME THE MONEY !" Jessie Smith gets 10k sign on and $950 a game, you have got to be kidding.:confused:

"SHOW ME THE MONEY !" Jessie Smith gets 10k sign on and $950 a game, you have got to be kidding.:confused:

Good on him if that's what they're willing to pay.
When it get's to the stage of WHOEVER SPENDS THE MOST MONEY WINS, which it has been the past 8 years, the Competition is STUFFED. And don't blame the players for putting their hand out when there are too many clubs willing to offer whatever it takes.
The EDFL is supposed to be "a community competition", what a joke.

Anyway good luck everyone, I'm off to the ammo's

$1400 a game and worth it imo will be a super fit for our club who is one on the up and ready to take the next step dont forget prior to the first final this year we we were the smoky and were looking 4ward to the challenge next year

$1400 a game and worth it imo will be a super fit for our club who is one on the up and ready to take the next step dont forget prior to the first final this year we we were the smoky and were looking 4ward to the challenge next year

I'm sure Jesse would be wrapped about you telling the footy community his wage (true or not)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back