EDFL "B" Grade - 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: B grade

got to love the mercenary!!!!!

APW should make him honour his contract and not clear him otherwise make him sit out the year

mercenary -----quote from the webster ditionary-- 1 influenced by desire for gain or profit:greedy. 2 serving in a foreign army for pay :hired...unquote.This certainly does not just go for football players.

Well to be honest i still stand by my comments, if Balraj is there or not.
He is still in two minds at the moment and has a contract with APW so hopefully he sticks to it, everyone at the club still wants him there, if he does decide to leave though i'm still very confident we will be very competitive with all top sides.....3 late recruits will be very handy!!

Fair enough you are sticking by those comments. My response was really more in relation to Balraj... He can clearly play footy, but his track record would suggest that his motivations are not generally the long term success of the club he is at...

Looking forward to it all getting underway so the predictions can stop and the footy can start.... :D

Fair enough you are sticking by those comments. My response was really more in relation to Balraj... He can clearly play footy, but his track record would suggest that his motivations are not generally the long term success of the club he is at...

Looking forward to it all getting underway so the predictions can stop and the footy can start.... :D

Who knows what makes some people tic???

I agree can't wait for the real season to start

Who knows what makes some people tic???

I agree can't wait for the real season to start

pretty sure that common sense will prevail in this case.
actions tell the story not this thread
Singhe will understand his position and forfill his obligation and top the goal kicking with Clake 10 goals behind him and an Airport West flag will be
in reach finishing in the top 3 spots with Pacco and Glenroy
let the games begin

Hadfield away to Jacana in their final practice match before the season proper gets under way this coming weekend. Any more matches scheduled?

any news on how tulla are travling?
i know they lost a flew players so have they picked up any decent players?

and finally will they make the finals?

got to love the mercenary!!!!!

APW should make him honour his contract and not clear him otherwise make him sit out the year

apw recruited him full knowing he was most likely going to be there for one year
if he got them to the flag then that was what they were looking for
apw spent all preseason working on getting him down and i cant see him leaving unless they get a decent signing fee

apw recruited him full knowing he was most likely going to be there for one year
if he got them to the flag then that was what they were looking for
apw spent all preseason working on getting him down and i cant see him leaving unless they get a decent signing fee

well if all he is looking for is money let him go

Sounds like A &B Grade is shaping up to be a bottler in 2010.

I'm getting a bit old now to give tips not being actively involved for over 15 years but from reading a few ins & outs, previous posts from a lot of people Pascoe Vale & Maribyrnong seem like the teams to beat.

Disappointing thing is the premiership in B Grade is usually won by the team who spends the most money.

How many players will stay on and play A Grade - let's hope all of them?

Good luck to all sides in both grades - A Grade is almost similar in terms of money and success but the competition is stronger for it - will make the lesser sides work harder and that's a good thing i think?

Cheerio

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have nothing to do with this league, but love the passionate comments that have been made by people here. Ash Manning, great post on the locked postings, and many other people too. Rock 07 good stuff.

On a lighter note what are the finals predictions????

How are the teams from newer areas going (sydenham, roxburgh park)

cheers

well if all he is looking for is money let him go

because apw spent all that time trying to get the bloke down
he has agreed to join the club and legally is part of the club
why should they let him go if they get nothing out of it?

because apw spent all that time trying to get the bloke down
he has agreed to join the club and legally is part of the club
why should they let him go if they get nothing out of it?

APW would be shattered that a high profile recruit has walked out a week before Round One.

Credit to them though for letting him go, just disappointing that all the training would have revolved around him.

APW v PV round one should be a cracker and indicate where both sides are at early doors?

I also read on the clearances that Shannon Marcy has signed at Keilor Park. That's a good result so close to Round One?

APW would be shattered that a high profile recruit has walked out a week before Round One.

Credit to them though for letting him go, just disappointing that all the training would have revolved around him.

APW v PV round one should be a cracker and indicate where both sides are at early doors?

I also read on the clearances that Shannon Marcy has signed at Keilor Park. That's a good result so close to Round One?

So APW have defiantly let him go?

So he has been cleared? EDFL sight says clearance still pending as of yesterday.

So he has been cleared? EDFL sight says clearance still pending as of yesterday.

That's a fair question actually. I just saw that??

I guess until it's official on the website we may have to wait and see but I believe they have agreed to let him go?

It will probably be confirmed if he doesn't line up against NS tomorrow - Rock07 would know??

That's a fair question actually. I just saw that??

I guess until it's official on the website we may have to wait and see but I believe they have agreed to let him go?

It will probably be confirmed if he doesn't line up against NS tomorrow - Rock07 would know??

As far as i know he has a contract in place and the club will make him either honour the contract on sit the year out... i think that's fair enough on the clubs behalf, he was the prize recruit and it's a bit rough walking out so close to the season's first game, make's it hard to get a replacement.

As far as i know he has a contract in place and the club will make him either honour the contract on sit the year out... i think that's fair enough on the clubs behalf, he was the prize recruit and it's a bit rough walking out so close to the season's first game, make's it hard to get a replacement.
So I take it he wont be suiting up tomorrow then?

Be good to see a club stick to their guns and make him sit out for a year.

What would have been the sign on fee that is in his pocket

Shows the quality of the bloke by walking out of club this late. I wonder which club he will call home once the money is all gone and he has finished playing

I feel sorry for APW who are a club on the rise and hope they have a great season

Be good to see a club stick to their guns and make him sit out for a year.

What would have been the sign on fee that is in his pocket

Shows the quality of the bloke by walking out of club this late. I wonder which club he will call home once the money is all gone and he has finished playing

I feel sorry for APW who are a club on the rise and hope they have a great season

Don't worry about APW, we will still be one of the teams to beat, also hopefull of 3 late signings, no big names but 2 wrfl A grade players one of which is a very good defender and a young player who was listed with williamstown. We have pretty good depth so i think we should cope well with injuries.
Personally can't wait for the real stuff, especially first up against the so called favourites!

don't worry about apw, we will still be one of the teams to beat, also hopefull of 3 late signings, no big names but 2 wrfl a grade players one of which is a very good defender and a young player who was listed with williamstown. We have pretty good depth so i think we should cope well with injuries.
Personally can't wait for the real stuff, especially first up against the so called favourites!

dont worry rock we at pascoe vale know we can play good edfl football . The whole competition, including yourself , still dont know if you can.
This aint the footscray district

dont worry rock we at pascoe vale know we can play good edfl football . The whole competition, including yourself , still dont know if you can.
This aint the footscray district

Believe me buddy i KNOW i can play, even at 35 and carring injures i'm still very capable in "B" grade. Coped very well in a praccy game against Avondale and i have played against plenty of edfl A grade teams over the years so please if your trying to make me think twice go bark up another tree tiger, you choose the wrong person!!!
If i play every game i will kick 100 goals no problem!!
Put this in your filing cabinet for after the seasons finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back