EDFL Div 1 Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Tulla will win. There's a few guys coming back from injury and suspension this week once again.

Rupo were definitely the much better side last week but the smaller ground at Rupo didn't suit Tulla as it's the complete opposite to what they're used to playing on.
I thought Salesian was a pretty decent size ground and would suit the run and carry they like to play. Tomorrow, however's, a completely different story.

Well, West Coburg is easily the best team I've seen this year. They got lucky with having the gale in the 1st 1/4 and then the rain coming bucketing down in the 2nd, but still far too good. Umpires seemed to like them too. Possibly a bit selfish with that breeze, but it would've been easy to over-kick the ball too.

Fantastic win for Keilor Park over Tulla virtually cementing their place in div 1 for 2024.

Westmeadows over Hillside. Wow, huge.

Other results as expected.

Well, West Coburg is easily the best team I've seen this year. They got lucky with having the gale in the 1st 1/4 and then the rain coming bucketing down in the 2nd, but still far too good. Umpires seemed to like them too. Possibly a bit selfish with that breeze, but it would've been easy to over-kick the ball too.

Fantastic win for Keilor Park over Tulla virtually cementing their place in div 1 for 2024.

Westmeadows over Hillside. Wow, huge.

Other results as expected.

If WC win the flag surely league doesn’t let premier games occur at their home ground. Thing is an atrocity

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

No idea something the league will have to sort out. But surely work out an allegiance with another ground.

Mate it’s a disgrace you can’t play premier competition on that joint. Shouldn’t play any senior football there fills too

I’ve never been there so can’t comment I guess but there must be nowhere else for them to go if they stay there but it’s so bad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If WC win the flag surely league doesn’t let premier games occur at their home ground. Thing is an atrocity
It looked ok prior to the first bounce, but by the time the rain ended, it was pretty heavy. Not sure where else they can play.

Does anyone know what is going on at Hillside with Covelli, 3 games in the reserves?
Is he now just playing 2nds with his mate the coach or is there another reason?

Does anyone know what is going on at Hillside with Covelli, 3 games in the reserves?
Is he now just playing 2nds with his mate the coach or is there another reason?
Hearing will only play 2s falling out with senior coach. If fit would assume would be playing 1s and not reserves otherwise. Unless they are extremely cautious as returning from injury?

Hearing will only play 2s falling out with senior coach. If fit would assume would be playing 1s and not reserves otherwise
Sometimes coaches lack the communication skills with the handling of players and im not bagging the hillside coach im talking in general..alot of the fun of playing footy has disappeared..this is div 1 footy and clubs like deer park a great club has players who are not happy either so in my opinion will or may get more players that may leave or just play and.leave next year depending who the coaching staff is..you can't fight with your coaching staff or continue to bag your.players. yes this is footy but every player has a limit and there is always a story behind any player leaving or playing 2s

Unbelievable effort from Westmeadows. Certainly makes other clubs trying to avoid relegation a bit nervous.

I agree with the comments about West Coburg's ground. Surely you couldn't play premier div games there.

Tulla played ok but couldn't get over KP. Half way through the last quarter it looked to be Tulla's game until a few goals from the Devils changed the situation.

No idea something the league will have to sort out. But surely work out an allegiance with another ground.

Mate it’s a disgrace you can’t play premier competition on that joint. Shouldn’t play any senior football there fills too

Does anyone use Brearley Reserve?

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Div 1 Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back