EDFL Div 1 Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Everyone at the game on the weekend saw how good Elliott is . One thing that I did find out was who you are .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Carlisle on ability is a high level Snr AFL player & at 31- no shit he's a class above first division football. That's a reflection on his own ability, not Elliott.

Well said Jet. This bloke is a dead set nuffy

On SM-N985F using BigFooty.com mobile app
ha ha Ha
You blokes make me laugh so hard,
You do realise this a public forum & you think everyone is going to agree with everything you say but when they don’t the first thing you do start calling people names. But that just makes me laugh harder.
Go wallan!!! Ha ha ha .
Let’s see at the end of the year who leaves & who stays . I need to get back to more important things like watching craigieburn make a run for the finals

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Farrelly done a great job at Roxy! Wishing him all the best. Will he coach somewhere next year?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Farrelly done a great job at Roxy! Wishing him all the best. Will he coach somewhere next year?

Agree - Has done a fantastic job at Roxy over the past 6 years and really changed the whole culture of the club for the better.

The only negative (not his fault) won coach of the year in 2019 for winning 3 games and avoiding relegation. This made a mockery of the whole selection process and the EDFL committee selection guidelines - I don't think anyone has taken it seriously since.

I suppose it is no different to handing out premierships & promotion for finishing on top after only 12 or 13 rounds - EDFL do make some unusual decisions.

Some people are absolute morons. The club love Faz and are forever indebted to him. To claim the club sacked him is absolutely ridiculous. Took the club from perennial Div 2 under achievers to a Div one regular. All with less money and resources than 99% of clubs in the league

Yes agree his done exceptionally well at Roxy. 👍
Oh UTR did I just say a positive about Roxy 🤣

Change of discussion from some of the garbage im seeing here
I know there’s 4 weeks to go but
Predictions for the rest of the year
Team of the year 22 or a squad
Comp medal top 3
Grand final and a winner

Closest too gets a slab 😜

In before someone makes up more rubbish here.

Coming to EK as Heath Scotlands assistant

Coach EK for 12 rounds then get knifed. Lol. Actually has someone message me saying the same thing last night. Haha. In reality would be a great pick up for EK but not a big enough name I'm guessing

At this stage taking some time with his young family he hasn't had a full weekend with for a few years. Having said that you would think that he'd have got no work done today because his phone will be running hot with people chasing him to coach. Too good a footy person to not have the phone running hot

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Div 1 Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back