EDFL Div 1 Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

OP by 36
Roxy by 52
SA by 14 in what should be a beauty.
Wonder if the edfl fixtured the SA v HS game on the weekend that premier have off so they can be in attendance being at SA home ground. I’m thinking it was…
Yes it’s in the past but interesting fixture. Should be a cracker of a contest as well..

Your not gonna replace one of the best players if not the best player in the comp
But they need someone who will just get in there and competes
Elliott is not just a great ruckman, he plays like a midfielder after the contest and Roxy rely on him getting a lot of the ball through their transitions, they're going to need someone who more then just competes in the ruck if they are going to stay in the hunt.
IMO only Tulla or Oak Park will be the 5th team.
Tulla haven't been convincing at all but have a list that should challenge the top 4 and play 3 of them after their bye, plus a game and % on the others.
OP have a fairly good run home, only 1 top 4 side plus Tulla, Roxy and Craigieburn, they would need to beat all 3 to make it.
Albon is named this week for Craigieburn, could make OPs job a little harder this week.
OP over Craigieburn by 10
St Albans over Hillside by 15
Roxy over KP by 35

Wonder if the edfl fixtured the SA v HS game on the weekend that premier have off so they can be in attendance being at SA home ground. I’m thinking it was…
Yes it’s in the past but interesting fixture. Should be a cracker of a contest as well..

Easily the most attractive game of the round, so good scheduling. Given it's the MOD I would think the game will be willing but played in the right spirit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone know why the SA vs HS game isn’t available to watch. Every other game from yesterday is including the Div 2 twilight, but the MOTD vision is now where to be found?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Anyone know why the SA vs HS game isn’t available to watch. Every other game from yesterday is including the Div 2 twilight, but the MOTD vision is now where to be found?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

It's up now. You do need to click on the div 1 tab and go to Hillside though as it's still defaulting to round 11.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back