EDFL Div 2 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who’s the better pick up? Ferris or Capuano?
Capuano by a mile. at least he will train and not dictate his own terms. Cant believe Roxy would recruit the cancer that is Saad and Ferris.Should have asked CD how it worked out for them 2 years ago

When Hadfield won the div2 flag a couple of years ago Saad and Ferris both left to stay in div2. Wonder if Roxy wins this year if the same thing will happen again

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Capuano by a mile. at least he will train and not dictate his own terms. Cant believe Roxy would recruit the cancer that is Saad and Ferris.Should have asked CD how it worked out for them 2 years ago
How many clubs that for saad now?

When Hadfield won the div2 flag a couple of years ago Saad and Ferris both left to stay in div2. Wonder if Roxy wins this year if the same thing will happen again

Can’t wait to hear the replies to these..

I’m guessing both getting paid good coin as well. How old are these 2?? Are they both part of the future as surely Roxy want to have a crack at going all the way or are they not ready and happy to just play Div2 footy??

Spot on, both dont train and are not team players, why on earth would you pick them up

Can’t wait to hear the replies to these..

I’m guessing both getting paid good coin as well. How old are these 2?? Are they both part of the future as surely Roxy want to have a crack at going all the way or are they not ready and happy to just play Div2 footy??
Saad was 38 when at CD so he is 40 now and Ferris would be mid 30s

Ferras is a great get good guy to have around the team as for him deciding when his going to/not train he would not be the first senior player at Roxy to do this.

I see that Jammerson Campbell and Anthony Sammut have put in clearances for East Sunbury.

Both very handy RDFL senior footballers. Will be dominate at this level!

I see that Jammerson Campbell and Anthony Sammut have put in clearances for East Sunbury.

Both very handy RDFL senior footballers. Will be dominate at this level!

Ant Sammut won the reserves league BnF in the Ballarat league last year. Will kill it in Div 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ant Sammut won the reserves league BnF in the Ballarat league last year. Will kill it in Div 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed.

Very solid midfield of Cree, Ogilvie and Sammut. Would back them in!

After the incoming coach and assistants from Airport West and outgoing Gleisner brothers, any more news out of Moonee Valley? Been very quiet this year...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

how f

how fit will theses two boys be and how hard are they prepared to work during a game in div 2. I am not knocking the players just asking as if they are that good then why play div 2 as it can't be all about the money
Both have barely missed a night since deciding to come HOME!
Some great experience into the midfield along with a couple other recruits yet to be announced.
And to add, if anyone knows tamar they know his competitiveness so o think they’ll be ok on game day
Good to see players and clubs still hold some sentimental value to each other!

Rocky Ferraro back to Nth Saints which puts them right into contention. Will be difficult to match up on and he will kick plenty if his free of injuries..
Think it’s going to be Nth Saints, East Sunbury, Coburg Districts and throw a blanket over the rest and these 3 sides look the testing material on paper.

Be interesting to see whether or not ES clear Gardiner to North Heidelberg after signing not long before hand at ES

No news on Moonee Valley? have not heard much very little about Northern or Hadfield either all I am seeing is Coburg

No news on Moonee Valley? have not heard much very little about Northern or Hadfield either all I am seeing is Coburg
New coach, new hope. He and Maddern did well with APW so I am interested to see how this year goes for them.

New coach, new hope. He and Maddern did well with APW so I am interested to see how this year goes for them.

MV looking pretty good I hear. Will play finals.. Top 4 will be:
Northern
East Sunbury
Coburg Districts
Mooned Valley

The rest are just making up the numbers I reckon..

MV looking pretty good I hear. Will play finals.. Top 4 will be:
Northern
East Sunbury
Coburg Districts
Mooned Valley

The rest are just making up the numbers I reckon..

Bit harsh on coburg there I think

In most other years they would have won it with the side they had last year imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back