EDFL Div 2 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burnside has over twenty ins I wounder if a huge influx of players change the culture of the club for the better ?

"Culture of the club for the better"
Can you explain this. Are you just talking about winning or something deeper. The club is a great place to be around. Great junior set up, and they will slowly permeate into the seniors.

Elliot Kako captain of northern Saints..

Any news on players going and coming?
Very quiet out of Keilor Park..

"Culture of the club for the better"
Can you explain this. Are you just talking about winning or something deeper. The club is a great place to be around. Great junior set up, and they will slowly permeate into the seniors.
cam I am not trying to knock Burnside just saying when you have a major influx of nearly 30 players then it takes a fair bit all of them to by into the culture and standards of the club and what it stands for on and off the field

Roxy have signed ferras meher according the clubs fb page
Hearing northern have signed tamer abdallah also

Scheriani and Georgeadas named co captains of Districts..

Ferrars signed with Roxy..

Heard east Sunbury have signed players without Travis (footy ops) consent..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scheriani and Georgeadas named co captains of Districts..

Ferrars signed with Roxy..

Heard east Sunbury have signed players without Travis (footy ops) consent..

The question for Roxy will be, how many of these recruits they have mentioned are capable of playing decent div1 footy if they happened to actually win it, as most have been recruited from div3 sides..
I’m not necessarily being critical because they have recruited some younger types, but just think that any Club eyeing possible promotion must be thinking ahead and recruiting for the future..

Thoughts!!!

Check there Facebook page!

What are you talking about. The only signings they have announced are all the players they have re-signed from last season and the 2 returning players.

Why a footy ops manager would not consent to retaining players and signing returning players (who are guns, mind you), especially with the player points system, is stupid.

Am I missing something or are you being vague on purpose?
Can you give us a little bit more information?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They Will get first use at most centre bounces you’d think

How old is he? Did he play anywhere last season?

Maybe he might be ok at the centre bounces but does he cover the ground? Is he stopping a younger player from experiencing senior footy and fast tracking young talent??

Roxy have signed ferras meher according the clubs fb page
Hearing northern have signed tamer abdallah also

Tamer Abdullah and Bilal Allouche both signed with Northen Saints. Big pick ups, you would think Tamer would be a class above div 2

Big Ferras had signed at Thomastown last year although I'm not sure he even played a game

Tamer Abdullah and Bilal Allouche both signed with Northen Saints. Big pick ups, you would think Tamer would be a class above div 2

Big Ferras had signed at Thomastown last year although I'm not sure he even played a game
Hopefully he wants to train. Only wanted to train once a fortnight at Thomastown but ask for big coin.
Didn’t play because they told him he need to train at least once a week and refused

How old is he? Did he play anywhere last season?

Maybe he might be ok at the centre bounces but does he cover the ground? Is he stopping a younger player from experiencing senior footy and fast tracking young talent??

I think Roxburgh Park could have the best list in all 3 divisions and you’d still find a way to question it. You’ve always has a vendetta again the club.

Hearing there could be another couple of big signings to come at RPFC

Does Keilor Park have a team?
Absolutely nothing out of there at the moment.

Last edited:
I think Roxburgh Park could have the best list in all 3 divisions and you’d still find a way to question it. You’ve always has a vendetta again the club.

Hearing there could be another couple of big signings to come at RPFC

Does Keilor Park have a team?
Absolutely nothing out of there at the moment.

Personally didn’t think my posts/questions were in any way critical of Roxy Park..It’s a new year so we need to move forward pal..

If the recent posts about Ferras is correct then that most likely spells trouble. You should train at least 1 night in this division unless you are a top class player and then maybe allowances could be made. His not that good to be allowed not to train..Also Roxy have Under 19s so best to play some youngsters. I guess clubs without 19s might have different rules but either way someone misses out which can break a playing group..

Keilor Park appear to be keeping things close to their chest. I have heard some names which would go very well in this division, but as yet not confirmed. Think they resume training this week.

Personally didn’t think my posts/questions were in any way critical of Roxy Park..It’s a new year so we need to move forward pal..

If the recent posts about Ferras is correct then that most likely spells trouble. You should train at least 1 night in this division unless you are a top class player and then maybe allowances could be made. His not that good to be allowed not to train..Also Roxy have Under 19s so best to play some youngsters. I guess clubs without 19s might have different rules but either way someone misses out which can break a playing group..

Keilor Park appear to be keeping things close to their chest. I have heard some names which would go very well in this division, but as yet not confirmed. Think they resume training this week.
Check out how many under 19’s have played senior foootball there over the last 4 years, quite a few.

Check out how many under 19’s have played senior foootball there over the last 4 years, quite a few.

And that’s great. Can’t dispute that and it must continue where possible. Div1 and Div2 should be where young talent at that age can taste senior footy. The top end talented young players should taste premier footy at some stage also.

Tamer and Billy will destroy div 2 especially Tamer great pick ups for NS will certainly help the current midfield group

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back