EDFL Div 2 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey mate, but if true why get rid of a coach after 1 season? It’s no good for stability, building a culture, building a list nor does it help in encouraging perspective coaches to apply for any future roles. The committee surely seek coaches for 2 years as a minimum thesedays to push forward.

I’ve just said I don’t believe it’s players on mass that want a coach removed. Maybe it’s other reasons, and if so hopefully if the rumour is true the reasons come to light. There is no need to go on about the rest of the stuff turbo the rest is common sense and a given and I’d hope the people at NS know this and are on it.

I’ve just said I don’t believe it’s players on mass that want a coach removed. Maybe it’s other reasons, and if so hopefully if the rumour is true the reasons come to light. There is no need to go on about the rest of the stuff turbo the rest is common sense and a given and I’d hope the people at NS know this and are on it.
Just read the article on this and not surprised. The committee hasn't committed to keeping him and the coach comes across exactly how he is , It's all about him!!! Here's an idea for you BK, get your mindset of Club first and you may start to understand how a real coach operates.. While it's all about you, you will never succeed...…..

A fair few know it alls on the forum atm....
easy to pot people and clubs behind a keyboard and bring the past up, but have zero knowledge of what’s going on in the background.
Yes I get clubs can build reputations but maybe do some research before tarring new committees and whole new playing groups with the same old brush....

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Just read the article on this and not surprised. The committee hasn't committed to keeping him and the coach comes across exactly how he is , It's all about him!!! Here's an idea for you BK, get your mindset of Club first and you may start to understand how a real coach operates.. While it's all about you, you will never succeed...…..

I don’t know much About the current saints coach, but I was defending the players as I believe they are being unfairly singled out. I really do hope the club can sort things out coaching wise if there is a problem with the coach. I enjoy going to watch them them always a Lively vibrant atmosphere there. I love the big fellow behind the bbq, shook his hands a few weeks ago made a great burger for me, hands as big as a dinner plate. I think he still plays every now and then.

I don’t know much About the current saints coach, but I was defending the players as I believe they are being unfairly singled out. I really do hope the club can sort things out coaching wise if there is a problem with the coach. I enjoy going to watch them them always a Lively vibrant atmosphere there. I love the big fellow behind the bbq, shook his hands a few weeks ago made a great burger for me, hands as big as a dinner plate. I think he still plays every now and then.

Well said, the talk of players giving “cheap shots” and getting the “opposition from behind” is absolute rubbish and reeks of someone who hasn’t watched the club play many games this year or is holding a grudge from the past. There has not been one major incident at a Saints game this year, if anything the current side could be more physical.

I dont know why the got rid of their coach last year took them to a prelim and they finished on top. I find it strange that by sounds all this the players have to much say . Their coach from last season and put lot work in by looks and things fell apart at the wrong time. How dies this club attract the right coach if its players driven or the committee is strong enough to support and back in the coach. I know person who expressed for the role last season that was worried about the support from the committee

I dont know why the got rid of their coach last year took them to a prelim and they finished on top. I find it strange that by sounds all this the players have to much say . Their coach from last season and put lot work in by looks and things fell apart at the wrong time. How dies this club attract the right coach if its players driven or the committee is strong enough to support and back in the coach. I know person who expressed for the role last season that was worried about the support from the committee

Last years coach was good and not sure why they removed him. I had heard that it was a committee or new committee decision. I spoke to a player just a week ago and he has played for the last two coaches and he hasn’t heard anything that it’s any of the senior players wanting another coach.
Like I said previously hope they will resolve it soon, because this player was getting jack of all the talk and is likely to look at playing at another team with a few others.

Last years coach was good and not sure why they removed him. I had heard that it was a committee or new committee decision. I spoke to a player just a week ago and he has played for the last two coaches and he hasn’t heard anything that it’s any of the senior players wanting another coach.
Like I said previously hope they will resolve it soon, because this player was getting jack of all the talk and is likely to look at playing at another team with a few others.

They are not advertising so i say sticking with current coach .. Very interesting situation for them

Any Div 2 clubs worthwhile considering for my 19 year old son and I to look at that are moving fast and successful to join in 2020??
Might get around and check a few over finals games

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Checked out a game at Coburg on Saturday A tough battle to get into the granny for Moonee valley and Northern.

Anyone got any news on either club for my son to look at going for a kick next year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back