EDFL Div 2 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

That stuff is unacceptable, and something here needs to be done. Not to be tolerated, but again, the reaction is also unacceptable. Calmer heads need prevail and people,in leadership positions need to step up to prevent and then adequately deal with these situations
Agree completely unacceptable. Surely the best option is for the captain to explain to the umpires that he will take his players off the field if it continues, then follow through, instead of causing chaos?

one player from northern saints was called a “fat pig terrorist”. The kid has said he will never play again. Please anyone on here be called some of the names these players have been called and not react. It’s called being a human before being a football player. We all play football for the love of the sport. Players dont go out there to be called terrorists and what not. Or is it so that we pick and choose what races we can insult? No one should stick up for that kind of behaviour, and if people from SK don’t believe, go ask your timekeeper on the day.

None the less, TL vs NS was a cracking game. Northern finally hitting some form we saw last year. Hopefully can bring that into there game against districts this week.

Racism should never be tolerated ever. But ihow many SK supporters traveled there? Never had an issue with SK as a club, that’s not to say it didn’t happen. But report it and get it resolved it’s not hard. But resorting to fighting isn’t the answer!! It does seem others on here accept that yet they criticise my views which are harsh at times but I’ve experienced it and just sick of it. It’s not footy!!

Anyway enjoy the nice weather..
What sort of comment is this? you have never had an issue with SK as a club?

SK have history of abusing the opposition it was on the Herald Sun not long ago with disgraceful behaviour by their crowd.

Im hearing this recent act is going to the media and so it should, absolute crap what happened it will be interesting to see if this gets swept under the rug by SK or they get on the front foot

one player from northern saints was called a “fat pig terrorist”. The kid has said he will never play again. Please anyone on here be called some of the names these players have been called and not react. It’s called being a human before being a football player. We all play football for the love of the sport. Players dont go out there to be called terrorists and what not. Or is it so that we pick and choose what races we can insult? No one should stick up for that kind of behaviour, and if people from SK don’t believe, go ask your timekeeper on the day.

None the less, TL vs NS was a cracking game. Northern finally hitting some form we saw last year. Hopefully can bring that into there game against districts this week.
Are the Saints taking this further Grubba94?

A bit early in the week, but a great round of footy coming up, strange fixturing though as some clubs are playing other clubs for a second time before playing teams they haven’t as yet played.

Every game has something on the line. Teams like Haddy, Saints, Roys almost season on the line, Sunbury a must win as the teams mentioned including districts are hunting that 4th spot. I’d also go as far as saying that Westy need the win aswell to give them decent breathing space.

A bit early in the week, but a great round of footy coming up, strange fixturing though as some clubs are playing other clubs for a second time before playing teams they haven’t as yet played.

Every game has something on the line. Teams like Haddy, Saints, Roys almost season on the line, Sunbury a must win as the teams mentioned including districts are hunting that 4th spot. I’d also go as far as saying that Westy need the win aswell to give them decent breathing space.
Fair comment, but I'd say Westy will have up to 6 players back from injury after the king's birthday holiday, 3 having not played so far. I'm excited about our chances regardless if we lose this weekend, and I'd like to say I'm proud of the 2nds players that have stood up and given everything when asked to play 1sts. Ash has coached brilliantly, and when we have a full healthy list, I'm bullish. I still think CD will finish 4th good team and very well coached

On SM-G990E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Big news coming out of northern saints this week with Dougy abdulwahed playing his 400th game! I've been told the club have told him numerous times in that last couple months to hang up the boots after this season and move into an off field roll but he hasn't taken to kindly to that and has told them he will wrap up after the game this weekend.

By all accounts he has ties to some country clubs out sunbury way.
Could be bad news if his family members follow him too as there's a quite a few contracted abdulwahed boys.

On SM-S906E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Big news coming out of northern saints this week with Dougy abdulwahed playing his 400th game! I've been told the club have told him numerous times in that last couple months to hang up the boots after this season and move into an off field roll but he hasn't taken to kindly to that and has told them he will wrap up after the game this weekend.

Could be bad news if his family members follow him too as there's a quite a few contracted abdulwahed boys.

Why would they tell him to give it away? I can understand if it was from the seniors, but it’s the two’s and he has the smarts to still be a a good contributor. I’ve watched him play, he brings players into the game with his great use of hands. A smart footy player, in fact the whole family are talented players. Beside the point, but he can still play twos footy, he is till good enough, slowing down but good enough. Congrats to him on his 400th.

Fair comment, but I'd say Westy will have up to 6 players back from injury after the king's birthday holiday, 3 having not played so far. I'm excited about our chances regardless if we lose this weekend, and I'd like to say I'm proud of the 2nds players that have stood up and given everything when asked to play 1sts. Ash has coached brilliantly, and when we have a full healthy list, I'm bullish. I still think CD will finish 4th good team and very well coached

On SM-G990E using BigFooty.com mobile app
No doubt that Westy have been good so far and 6 players back in will help them no end.

Why would they tell him to give it away? I can understand if it was from the seniors, but it’s the two’s and he has the smarts to still be a a good contributor. I’ve watched him play, he brings players into the game with his great use of hands. A smart footy player, in fact the whole family are talented players. Beside the point, but he can still play twos footy, he is till good enough, slowing down but good enough. Congrats to him on his 400th.
Yeah not too sure why mate. He has another 1 or 200 games left in him yet! Don't worry about that. Really not 100 percent certain what they're thinking but could be due to the fact they need his footy IQ on the sidelines for the senior group.

Whatever be the case he is a valuable asset to fawkner or sunbury.

Ridiculous post has been incredibly loyal to the club for a number of years

Yeah not too sure why mate. He has another 1 or 200 games left in him yet! Don't worry about that. Really not 100 percent certain what they're thinking but could be due to the fact they need his footy IQ on the sidelines for the senior group.

Whatever be the case he is a valuable asset to fawkner or sunbury.

What sunbury team?

On SM-G970F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rumours about Dougy completely false. Has another 2-3 years in him easy and the 2s at northern are flying.

lol at the rumour of Abdulwaheds leaving aswell, gonna be a bit hard when northern just signed an abdulwahed from marby

Rumours about Dougy completely false. Has another 2-3 years in him easy and the 2s at northern are flying.

lol at the rumour of Abdulwaheds leaving aswell, gonna be a bit hard when northern just signed an abdulwahed from marby

Will he play Saturday?

They are good guys them abdulwaheds. I'll withdraw my comment and give some feedback to my inside source thanks grubbba

Remove this Banner Ad

Back