EDFL Div 2 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I honestly haven't heard it, I'm not saying goes bang is wrong as different ppl hear different things, but I haven't heard it and doubt it. As last coach, yes, I did say it, as what I heard and was wrong.

On SM-G990E using BigFooty.com mobile app
I can cofirm that they have called a past player that is currently playing at another club, so you can believe it or not but its 100% fact.

Gee, I don't understand why, Is there a reason that you've heard that they are already talking to someone else?

No reason of sorts, lets just say politics. Maybe if you know the President you can ask him. I have been to 4-5 games this year as a spectator and can not see why they would be doing this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rumblings down at Westmeadows with a
few people behind the scenes ringing around potential coaching prospects for next year
The secret movers and shakers are at it again ,they should just bugger off as none of them are involved at an official level but still think they can run the club and dictate what is going on

Word is that the Glenroy president and the league have been made aware of issues with that Thirds side in recent weeks but have both chosen not to act. Guess what is allowed to happen is what is accepted?
Why doesn’t the league act hard enough?? The Glenroy is a great football person but can’t be everywhere but there was an incident in there 16s and now this has been reported. Maybe the league needs to start kicking teams out and giving huge fines.
In the 16s why didn’t they take all there points up to that round off them and put them last. At least then the whole side can feel the pain and put it on these people that mucked up that it effects everyone now..

Will be interesting to see if he tells you the truth.
I've spoken to someone this arvo, and what you're saying is rubbish. Everything is fine at westy as I thought. The club is going well, and if you knew the president, you'd know that he's an honest and transparent bloke that would not be sharing crap like this around. I understand ppl like to talk, I've done it myself, but I'll only talk about onfield football from now on. It's time to move on Westy are in a great place.

I've spoken to someone this arvo, and what you're saying is rubbish. Everything is fine at westy as I thought. The club is going well, and if you knew the president, you'd know that he's an honest and transparent bloke that would not be sharing crap like this around. I understand ppl like to talk, I've done it myself, but I'll only talk about onfield football from now on. It's time to move on Westy are in a great place.

Well whoever you have spoken to is telling you lies. Its not all fine down at Westy. Anyway like i said believe what they tell you.

Why doesn’t the league act hard enough?? The Glenroy is a great football person but can’t be everywhere but there was an incident in there 16s and now this has been reported. Maybe the league needs to start kicking teams out and giving huge fines.
In the 16s why didn’t they take all there points up to that round off them and put them last. At least then the whole side can feel the pain and put it on these people that mucked up that it effects everyone now..
So they've just had a major incident in the 16s and yet only two weeks later we have another incident involving the same club.
Why didn't the Glenroy leadership read the riot act to everyone?

Its time to punish the seniors because it seems that will be the only thing that gets through to them.

Dont think your getting told everything, maybe just what they want you to hear at this early stage

So they've just had a major incident in the 16s and yet only two weeks later we have another incident involving the same club.
Why didn't the Glenroy leadership read the riot act to everyone?

Its time to punish the seniors because it seems that will be the only thing that gets through to them.
I totally agree enough is enough.. Thirds was originally bought in to accommodate younger players out of juniors unable to train due to work but now it’s becoming fight night if you aren’t up to it.

I totally agree enough is enough.. Thirds was originally bought in to accommodate younger players out of juniors unable to train due to work but now it’s becoming fight night if you aren’t up to it.
Plenty of issues with the thirds regarding umpires (being abused) and fighting but think you will find that some clubs are more to blame than others.

Plenty of issues with the thirds regarding umpires (being abused) and fighting but think you will find that some clubs are more to blame than others.
Iv heard the club is pulling the thirds team as they couldnt guarantee the punch ons ect would stop.

Also not sure the ins and outs of how it all kicked off, but there were spectators and all involved in the punchons. I dont think it was one sided, oak park must be in the same boat then?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back