EDFL Div 2 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Westy by a lazy 171 today in a very one-side game. Morrice, for ES, was outstanding, hard, and battled all day for them, but Westy just too quick and skilful. As you can imagine, it is very hard to pick any one player for Westy today, all contributing Cappy and Sparksy in the guts very good, horse and Smith good down back.Up forward, big Rex and Flav continued their good form with 5 each and O'Gradie and Stingle both back in team settling in after a stint of not playing also with 5 each.

On SM-G990E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Congratulations, Glenroy. better team today. Won the game in last 10 mins of game, by being stronger around the stoppages. Westy, although much much better in the physical side of things in wet, it is their, Achilles heal. Come finals and dryer conditions will bring a smile to the coaches' faces.

On SM-G990E using BigFooty.com mobile app

What’s going on at the Kangas?
Shannon Carroll's problem. 22 blokes who don't give a f.
After some discussions last week about the clubs desire to stay in the EDFL they best get their act together over the off season. I'm over seeing blokes who don't care.
On SM-G970F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shannon Carroll's problem. 22 blokes who don't give a f.
After some discussions last week about the clubs desire to stay in the EDFL they best get their act together over the off season. I'm over seeing blokes who don't care.
Good old Sunbury. The finger pointing and blaming must be rife amongst the old crew who control and run the place.

Poor coach is copping it.

Probably wouldn’t be so difficult now that Rupo has no netball. Also not sure the league is as hardlined about team allocation as previously
I believe when the kangas left the RDFL the club was being fined north of $1300 each week. I'm not sure if it's still the same. But that sort of money is better off being invested back into the club, moving comps was a smart move at the time!
They had 2 netball teams last year but I think they are down to 1 again. Maybe they're waiting for the juniors to come up and are stable with numbers before they make a call. For the time being, just keep chipping away, they'll be okay.

Last edited:

EDFL Div 2 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back