EDFL Div 2 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

My son plays at Westmeadows, so might want to tell blokes and coaches to keep the noise in house, been trying to get him out of the place for the last 3 years, he is old enough to make his own choices.
Good luck next year
In-house, you started throwing stones. Maybe leave and go to another club. Obviously, your boy enjoys the environment at Westy after 3 years of listening to you and still not wanting to leave.
I hope your real name doesn't get out it would embarrass your son who, by your own words, doesn't want to leave stop talking rubbish and let your boy continue his ride at the club, its his sport not yours.

On SM-G990E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Interesting comments, all players except 2 have committed to next year club is putting a player up on social media once a day to say recommitted.
The Ruck is done they are actively looking for a replacement, and the only one not recommitted yet is young Luke smith, maybe looking at Greenvale, and they are very hopeful of keeping him.
Capon, you're off the mark with him he was outstanding this year and put his teammates 1st.
And I don't agree that only Evens and kosteas are the only ones capable of playing next level. There are quite a few that have and could.
Speaking of Evens, if you watched every game this year, you'd know he had a poor year just didn't get going very often. He's a good player expect him to bounce back.
From what I hear, a few good players are coming back to be confirmed in Church and Hollows.

church is a good bloke but he's done his time and is not the answer and which hollows there is three of them west need to build a team for div 1 with players wanting to go up a div and also want to hang a round and play div 1

church is a good bloke but he's done his time and is not the answer and which hollows there is three of them west need to build a team for div 1 with players wanting to go up a div and also want to hang a round and play div 1
Yes, I completely agree with you. Those two are who I heard where wanting to come back, and the hollow I believe is Jordan, but as I said, waiting on confirmation.

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Div 2 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back