EDFL Division 1 - 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hadfield content with Rob Don, re-appointing him for season 2014.

Moved on again from Glenorden have we? Who is the lucky club to have you in 2014.....
We will have to wait & see haha. Travel etc was the killer with coming from Northern Suburbs to Weribee & also Nick Diker resigning due to personal reasons made my decision easier also tbh.
GO look the good again for next season also, best of luck to Laverton - hoping they recruit well.
Good to be playing EDFL footy next season & for seasons to come..

We will have to wait & see haha. Travel etc was the killer with coming from Northern Suburbs to Weribee & also Nick Diker resigning due to personal reasons made my decision easier also tbh.
GO look the good again for next season also, best of luck to Laverton - hoping they recruit well.
Good to be playing EDFL footy next season & for seasons to come..

I have no connection to Laverton FC anymore just a former coach and can't be stuffed changing name as I rarely post.... They need more than luck...

From what i hear Glenroy have lost a few, Hadfield have picked up many, likewise with Westmeadows.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tullamarine going along nicely, picking up Mango, Kent and Sharka. Three quality players!!

Tullamarine going along nicely, picking up Mango, Kent and Sharka. Three quality players!!

Sharka hasn't played properly in about three years.... Last time I saw him had put on a lot of weight... Played at northern saints the last few years would train a few times play a couple of games then disappear... Doubt he'll be much value to tulla

Can u let me know who they have lost? Did they have much quality to lose considering they didn't look like winning a game.

How will Bloomfield go for them
Tapatalk

In my opinion they will be around middle of the road. I will find out names, but I hear that many left because of their coach or something like that.

Anyone hear of any other pick ups? or Losses?

In my opinion they will be around middle of the road. I will find out names, but I hear that many left because of their coach or something like that.

Anyone hear of any other pick ups? or Losses?

Ohlsen has headed back to Westmeadows.

Westmeadows picking up a few players in the off season. Many coming along with the coach from Yarraville, including Ibby Atik. Mo Kaakour and a another 2 from Marby, maybe Tamer Abdallah (former NCS captain and VFL listed player), speaking to a former Strathmore player as well.

Ohlsen has headed back to Westmeadows.

Westmeadows picking up a few players in the off season. Many coming along with the coach from Yarraville, including Ibby Atik. Mo Kaakour and a another 2 from Marby, maybe Tamer Abdallah (former NCS captain and VFL listed player), speaking to a former Strathmore player as well.
Looking the good I see. They will be very hard to beat by those reports!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back