EDFL Division 1

Remove this Banner Ad

That's what I like about div 1 footy seems a better club environment
After the CB EDS Game not one greenvale player came back to there rooms after there game it's a different dynamic

Why would a greenvale player go back to there rooms after an away game. Wouldn't thing to many clubs would do that unless clubs made them

To have a beer with your mates a huge majority of our boys go back for a couple with partners and family
We may get flogged for not having juniors but that's turning around fast,but I'd say we are a lot tighter club than most,
You can't buy everything I guess

I agree with with EDFL knowitall why would greenvale go back to there club after an away a game if dont need to?
You might also find the Greenvale players are off the alcohol in quest to win back back A Grade premership, Tulla juniors look like there building from the under 10 and 12 but will take a few years to a full set of juniors under 10,12,14,16 plus 18

It is what it is. Weather we all agree with it or not. His 4 week appeal can be dropped by 3 weeks to make him available. I think he is wasting money appealing. I know you got to do all you can but its black and white for mine. He intentionally elbowed him to the face.

Let's talk about the coming game. It is going to be a cracker between a team that was written off by all and a team that after all the off season signings would have failed if they don't make the grand final. s

It is what it is. Weather we all agree with it or not. His 4 week appeal can be dropped by 3 weeks to make him available. I think he is wasting money appealing. I know you got to do all you can but its black and white for mine. He intentionally elbowed him to the face.

Let's talk about the coming game. It is going to be a cracker between a team that was written off by all and a team that after all the off season signings would have failed if they don't make the grand final. s

I would've thought making finals was a fair effort and not a fail from a side that had nealy been relegated the last two seasons...
All the pressure on the stars now as they should beat whoever they face next week in the big one, as long as there forwards don't go missing like they have on previous finals occasions
Tulla not to be taking lightly this week, a great effort by the blokes down there to even make the finals after all the reports preseason
Westy the big losers as a first round defeat would be a well below par result, must of got ahead of themselves thinking we'll beat tulla and then knock over cb next week and be in the GF
Can't wait for a cracking game of footy this week though, weather looking good at this stage

I would've thought making finals was a fair effort and not a fail from a side that had nealy been relegated the last two seasons...
All the pressure on the stars now as they should beat whoever they face next week in the big one, as long as there forwards don't go missing like they have on previous finals occasions
Tulla not to be taking lightly this week, a great effort by the blokes down there to even make the finals after all the reports preseason
Westy the big losers as a first round defeat would be a well below par result, must of got ahead of themselves thinking we'll beat tulla and then knock over cb next week and be in the GF
Can't wait for a cracking game of footy this week though, weather looking good at this stage
Tullas forwards have to fire to give themselves any chance
Becker back is massive Evan if he plays 70% of game

i find it disgusting that EDS post a video that's meant to be a highlight package of there season which also crucifys young not only in normal speed but actually show it again in slow motion.. is that a highlight?

Yes he was in the wrong but I think 4 weeks was a bit much.
Highlighting the incident for the Tribunal.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When you bring in
Cloke x2
Young
Courouzou
Page
Saliba
Hamilton

To go with Davies fletcher Nolan

They certainly didn't recruit these blokes just to make finals I'm sure the coaches know themselves they would have had personal goals. And at this moment I don't think they will achieve them.

When you bring in
Cloke x2
Young
Courouzou
Page
Saliba
Hamilton

To go with Davies fletcher Nolan

They certainly didn't recruit these blokes just to make finals I'm sure the coaches know themselves they would have had personal goals. And at this moment I don't think they will achieve them.

They were also brought to the club to help develop a great bunch of 16, 17 and 18 year olds and to shape the future of the club which for the most part they've done. I would doubt any other club has played as many teenagers as what we have and to actually be one game from a Grand Final in itself is a great achievement.

So while a B grade flag might not eventuate this year, the club is well place to make that happen sooner rather than later so when they do get to A grade it won't be just to make up the numbers.

Good Luck with the Appeal 2 nyt Youngy... A 3 week reduction would be the ideal outcome...we like to see the best players playing not eating junk food in the grandstands...

They were also brought to the club to help develop a great bunch of 16, 17 and 18 year olds and to shape the future of the club which for the most part they've done. I would doubt any other club has played as many teenagers as what we have and to actually be one game from a Grand Final in itself is a great achievement.

So while a B grade flag might not eventuate this year, the club is well place to make that happen sooner rather than later so when they do get to A grade it won't be just to make up the numbers.

I hope they have developed those young kids but in regards to playing youth

Eds had 14 players 22 and under in its best side last week. With calvaresi and Rogers out. Prestia Day Jensen Barnes all turned 20 during the season so. Do they count as teenagers at a point in this season. Then of course Ntalianis Meyers iermano.

Good Luck with the Appeal 2 nyt Youngy... A 3 week reduction would be the ideal outcome...we like to see the best players playing not eating junk food in the grandstands...
If young gets any less then 2 weeks the it's official the edfl is a joke. During the year young excepts 2 weeks, why should he get 1 week just cause he'll miss a grand final. It happened the year Marby won there 2nd a grade flag. Gave Daley a 2 week suspended sentence because Marby said it was his last game of footy. Guess what he played the next 3 seasons. Hope he gets at least 2 because that's what's best for the league.

If young gets any less then 2 weeks the it's official the edfl is a joke. During the year young excepts 2 weeks, why should he get 1 week just cause he'll miss a grand final. It happened the year Marby won there 2nd a grade flag. Gave Daley a 2 week suspended sentence because Marby said it was his last game of footy. Guess what he played the next 3 seasons. Hope he gets at least 2 because that's what's best for the league.

I don't think it's possible to fight the set penalty of 2 weeks get increased to 4 then 2 days later get dropped to 1. It can't happen it's just impossible

About unwritten rule of not dobbing people in at tribunal, I'm not sure about that, I'm not saying Young was robbed in as i wasn't there but what would one do if after the incident which the umpire saw, your head/face is visibly damaged, you are clearly daised have jelly legs and go off the ground for a while, what would you say? Someone in the crowd slipped me a rhohypnol after Young attempted to hit me? the evidence speaks for it self.

From what i hear Young is a good bloke and from what I've seen over the past couple of years is a gun player, he F#$ked up simple as that and I'm sure he will learn from it and be back next year dominating as he does, yeah i think it was a sh!t act but lets move on, we all make mistakes and in Youngs defense it seems it is an isolated incident and he's is a genuine ball player.

I would like to see him or a player of his ilk in the GF if they get through against us and agree with others who have said they like to see the premier players out there but i don't think it can or should happen. It will be very tough for him if they get through and beat us but thats footy.

THE DREBSTER

I hope they have developed those young kids but in regards to playing youth

Eds had 14 players 22 and under in its best side last week. With calvaresi and Rogers out. Prestia Day Jensen Barnes all turned 20 during the season so. Do they count as teenagers at a point in this season. Then of course Ntalianis Meyers iermano.
U will find with the new points system coming in craigieburn r on 40 points with there best side on the park eds r on 65 points so that would tell u more home grown and young kids

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Division 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back