EDFL Division 2 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Wasn't that the group last year that went to Coburg?

Give us names, whos the ducker, no duckers at hadfield from what i recall, well none like Lindsay Thomas.

Nah not that group

Biggest ducker I've ever seen this bloke... Played against him this year and the umps gave him nothing

Hahaha :) any hints, would be interested to know as i havent heard of the new formed group.

Who's the ducker? aren't you a roxy person, they didn't play haddy during the year?
Nah I'm not a Roxy person but down there a bit as know a few guys at the cricket club and footy club and I might play cricket there this year even though I've never played cricket in my life

I lost my wallet at the gf in the windy hill bar and a Roxy person found me and gave it back to me with all the cash still in it

Good people down at Roxy

Spent a fortune ? For a club who doesn't pay sign ons and players such as
Sammy saad playing 3 games
Saad saad missed 7
Fenner missed 7
Nick g played 5
Ferris missed 10+
And te list goes on for first choice players. So with a list the played at least 55 to 60 senior players this year. So if the big players don't play they don't get paid. At least 30 if not more of the players would be on minimum. So not sure how you would say they paid a fortune. They took a risk and it didn't pay off. But yes have the same result as Roxy both stuck in div 2 for now. The sponsors were there before tankard come and will be there when he finishes. As for guaranteed a premiership I think you're source of information is putting a little bit extra on his story mate.

Now your lying so I have to wipe you , as I doubt you have any knowledge.
What I know as fact ;
Ferris $20k of accountancy work SIGN ON & $800 a game.
Saad saad $1k plus a SIGN ON.
I can find out the rest of you like?

Remember when we played at your ground & Akari was throwing punches at your captain Lucin? Most clubs would have ended it right there. We all knew then , your season was done. You know why?
Cause this group came in & stood over your club , no-one stuck up for Tommy that day , everyone whinged in the rooms after they'd all gone home . The individuals are bigger than the club at Coburg & that's your demise!

Finally got to watch the game. Wow what a great game it was must of been exciting to be there. East keilor seem to be the better team on the day more discipline could hit targets and moved the ball well. As for roxy they lacked discipline there mids failed to hit targets on many occasions and there ff was woeful considering he was the leading goal kicker for the season. Roxy need to teach their mids to kick longer than 15meters.
Their ff was very selfish and took to many wasted opportunity where he should of passed the ball off to the better option.
East keilor coach looked a+
While roxy coaches looked like they struggled c+.
Ps any news on b&f winners at all div 2 clubs

Now your lying so I have to wipe you , as I doubt you have any knowledge.
What I know as fact ;
Ferris $20k of accountancy work SIGN ON & $800 a game.
Saad saad $1k plus a SIGN ON.
I can find out the rest of you like?

Now your talking crap your facts are wrong - find out the rest because you are so far off the mark it doesn't matter when it comes to figures.......... agree in hindsight that most of that group wasn't a good get..........stop "wastin time' with lies about sign ons and inflated figures - remember its divvy 2 edfl

Been hearing moonee valley are set to sign a couple of Pascoe Vale seniors players.

Also, along with Cloke, Jacana set to unveil at least 10 signings in the next couple of weeks. Rumours are coming through that 4 players are over 6'4.

Districts set to grab some div 1 players to bolster up there midfield.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been hearing moonee valley are set to sign a couple of Pascoe Vale seniors players.

Also, along with Cloke, Jacana set to unveil at least 10 signings in the next couple of weeks. Rumours are coming through that 4 players are over 6'4.

Districts set to grab some div 1 players to bolster up there midfield.

Maybe a player returning to MV. Is he a big ruckman? Not sure it's a done deal but possible. Not sure it's any players from Paccos finals side though..

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Division 2 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back