EDFL Division 2 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Keilor Park not really going under the radar. All signings are actually posted on the clubs Facebook page and any other information you want to know is on there. Few more signings to come.. So feel free to jump on and like the page!

https://www.facebook.com/KPDevils/

Yes it's a good Facebook page and these things are the way forward in today's football to promote your club. Facebook, website, team app etc. I'm following the page but guessing some other signings might be kept closer and not published just yet. Good on the club!

Keilor Park not really going under the radar. All signings are actually posted on the clubs Facebook page and any other information you want to know is on there. Few more signings to come.. So feel free to jump on and like the page!

https://www.facebook.com/KPDevils/

Plus a lot of these recruits are former players returning, so good for the club. All more than capable of playing well at this level. If they can recruit a few "outsiders" and build around them they will definitely improve a lot on last season.

Plus a lot of these recruits are former players returning, so good for the club. All more than capable of playing well at this level. If they can recruit a few "outsiders" and build around them they will definitely improve a lot on last season.
Will be up there this year. But a lot of the recruits are getting on in age. Probably would do more harm then good winning the flag this year.

Coburg Districts seems the team to beat this year. Seemed to have targeted some very handy players that know where the goals are and have that experience to win the big games.

I would say theres only about 3 or 4 weeks until praccy matches get underway. Any matches penciled in ? Dates? etc.. Very tricky time to be organising praccy matches this year with labour day and easter a little earlier than usual.

Coburg Districts seems the team to beat this year. Seemed to have targeted some very handy players that know where the goals are and have that experience to win the big games.

I would say theres only about 3 or 4 weeks until praccy matches get underway. Any matches penciled in ? Dates? etc.. Very tricky time to be organising praccy matches this year with labour day and easter a little earlier than usual.

I've heard Romsey are playing East Sunbury.

They finished bottom two and seem to have largely recruited blokes who are towards the end of their playing days, it wouldn't be a shock to see them towards the bottom
I agree plus when those guys did play for them they didn't make finals so two or three years older they will struggle.

They finished bottom two and seem to have largely recruited blokes who are towards the end of their playing days, it wouldn't be a shock to see them towards the bottom
Exactly, old blokes coming back,wow!! Can't get a kick anywhere else so let's all try and get one at KP!! Is KP the club to go to when you can't get a kick? That's how I read all the comments and if I was a young playing looking to play I would be avoiding this club!!

Exactly, old blokes coming back,wow!! Can't get a kick anywhere else so let's all try and get one at KP!! Is KP the club to go to when you can't get a kick? That's how I read all the comments and if I was a young playing looking to play I would be avoiding this club!!
Age won't determine who gets a game... Like any club if you're good enough you'll get a game

That's a rediculous and uneducated thing to say. For starters who are these players that can't get a kick that your talking about? Because some of these names I'm hearing that are coming back to KP could quite easily play at higher levels. There is nothing wrong with coming back to your home club to play footy with a bunch of your mates, that's what footy is all about. And being 27-30 years old means nothing, I've played enough footy to know that some of the best footballers I've played against have been in this age bracket, so if you are a young player why the hell would you avoid a club with an experienced list? They would get pushed harder physically and learn the tricks of the trade from the older boys to improve their footy.

The majority of the players they have drafted are too afraid to play any higher
What happens if they win the flag ?
Where will they go next year?

One of the players they got is on the borderline of maximum games suspended, i wonder how that will go when he loses his cool and belts someone

Money well spent lads

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The majority of the players they have drafted are too afraid to play any higher
What happens if they win the flag ?
Where will they go next year?

One of the players they got is on the borderline of maximum games suspended, i wonder how that will go when he loses his cool and belts someone

Money well spent lads
which players are to afraid to play at a higher level ,as you seem to know who they are.

which players are to afraid to play at a higher level ,as you seem to know who they are.
I'm encouraging KP to pick up all of the older players they can find, hopefully more over 30 who are set in their ways and finish where we all expect them too!! In the bottom 4. KP the place to go if your old!!!

Sammy saad I assume?

Hadfield had to beg the league to allow his clearance to go through... The edfl had enough of him.. Not sure how Hadfield managed to change their minds

Please, this is quite ridiculous and one of the worst posts I have read for some time. It's public knowledge who they have recruited and most of these players still go pretty well. Yes some of these players might be in there latter years but still handy. It's also an advantage the majority are home grown which I think is a great thing when players return home in there latter years to put back into a club. Let's be perfectly honest here they also have one of the better coaches in this division so tactically they will be well placed.
Keilor Park is a proud & honest club with some great people. Yes they are doing it hard, but were in the top grade for a number of years back in the day which is more than some clubs have got to. I'm not involved at this club, but also not going to stand by and put up with people saying negative things about the club.

I'm encouraging KP to pick up all of the older players they can find, hopefully more over 30 who are set in their ways and finish where we all expect them too!! In the bottom 4. KP the place to go if your old!!!

And with this comment you really have convinced me your a dead set spud. Your clearly a bloke who wouldn't know what footy was even if it smashed you in the face. In Div 3 competions in a lot of leagues, teams with an older more experienced and stronger bodied list are often the teams that win flags.

And with this comment you really have convinced me your a dead set spud. Your clearly a bloke who wouldn't know what footy was even if it smashed you in the face. In Div 3 competions in a lot of leagues, teams with an older more experienced and stronger bodied list are often the teams that win flags.
So true, but who are KP? They would need a whole new team to be competitive and even if they get 3 or 4 back they will struggle and I'm definitely locking them in for bottom 4. I have no doubt the East Sunbury will finish higher then them. I did play with a spud and we weren't too bad!!!

So true, but who are KP? They would need a whole new team to be competitive and even if they get 3 or 4 back they will struggle and I'm definitely locking them in for bottom 4. I have no doubt the East Sunbury will finish higher then them. I did play with a spud and we weren't too bad!!!

Might be interested to see your response if they beat your club in one of the early rounds. I'm not sure why you are stoking the fire again!! Give it a rest mate and move on.
I can tell you some of there recruits could hold there own in div1 mate probably like some other clubs. Good on them for being proactive. I know a few players (that you probably don't know) who have returned since last playing juniors at the club. Great people, early 20s and can play. Going back due to the coach and positive response from returning players. Not asking for money just a chance to return home and give something back. Now that's what i call good recruiting. A mixture of players different ages.
The past is the past, and sooner or later you must move forward.

Jacana did well last season after making some difficult decisions and appear to be moving forwarded which is another good sign.
Yes East Sunbury might surprise a few and good luck to them. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before they play in a GF. MV had there ups & downs but another good club in a tough area competing with premier clubs close by.
CD recruiting well.
RP not sure how they are tracking? Any news?
EK will be thereabouts and probably early favourites.
Burnside, tough gig but early days.

No more from me on this subject boys.

Might be interested to see your response if they beat your club in one of the early rounds. I'm not sure why you are stoking the fire again!! Give it a rest mate and move on.
I can tell you some of there recruits could hold there own in div1 mate probably like some other clubs. Good on them for being proactive. I know a few players (that you probably don't know) who have returned since last playing juniors at the club. Great people, early 20s and can play. Going back due to the coach and positive response from returning players. Not asking for money just a chance to return home and give something back. Now that's what i call good recruiting. A mixture of players different ages.
The past is the past, and sooner or later you must move forward.

Jacana did well last season after making some difficult decisions and appear to be moving forwarded which is another good sign.
Yes East Sunbury might surprise a few and good luck to them. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before they play in a GF. MV had there ups & downs but another good club in a tough area competing with premier clubs close by.
CD recruiting well.
RP not sure how they are tracking? Any news?
EK will be thereabouts and probably early favourites.
Burnside, tough gig but early days.

No more from me on this subject boys.
KP will not finish in the bottom 4 I can assure you!
They are considering for the older blokes to play super-rules as well!

Think Kp will do ok these older guyz have played higher levels of footy so can get a good culture happening an give something back think if thay get a few wins thay will start attracting some younger talent

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Division 2 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back