EDFL Division 2 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Coburg in trouble, however am told there is 6-7 to come back in next few weeks, still should make finals then anything is possible with a fit 22.

Is Saad Saad one of the 6-7? Noticed his absence recently ... online ... I know old mate blueandwhiteroos might be sweating on the great man returning sooner rather than later.

Coburg in trouble, however am told there is 6-7 to come back in next few weeks, still should make finals then anything is possible with a fit 22.
Is Saad Saad one of the 6-7? Noticed his absence recently ... online ... I know old mate blueandwhiteroos might be sweating on the great man returning sooner rather than later.

Not sure what's going on down at CD. Bit of unrest maybe? Are they trying to save some match payments? Who knows!!
But they are assured of playing finals and if Saad Saad and Luke Vesnaver are fit and playing they "could" have to much forward power for the rest of this division. These 2 on their day are difficult match ups in div2 and I'm not sure even Roxy have backman strong enough and big enough to contain them.
Will it be a case of who spends the most wins??

Not sure what's going on down at CD. Bit of unrest maybe? Are they trying to save some match payments? Who knows!!
But they are assured of playing finals and if Saad Saad and Luke Vesnaver are fit and playing they "could" have to much forward power for the rest of this division. These 2 on their day are difficult match ups in div2 and I'm not sure even Roxy have backman strong enough and big enough to contain them.

Vesnaver only kicked one or two when he played roxy and struggles with so much tape around his shoulder..

Vesnaver is done for the year mate

They are definitely far from being assured of playing finals. To be honest, I'd be surprised to see them make it. Problem with splashing cash around is that no one plays for the jumper. See one of the more honest clubs in KP, ES or Jacana take the last top 4 spot.

Roxy has covered all those players and kept to low scores everytime, unfortunately i do believe saad saad has not played on the occasions.. Very unknown x factor. Hopefully he gets back on the park soon to give them a good run at the finals

Roxy has covered all those players and kept to low scores everytime, unfortunately i do believe saad saad has not played on the occasions.. Very unknown x factor. Hopefully he gets back on the park soon to give them a good run at the finals

Roxys backline is very strong

Number 8 doesn't really look like much bit heavy not very athletic.... But never gets beaten... When you think he won't make the ground to get to the contest he gets there and does enough to either kill the contest or win it

Roxys backline is very strong

Number 8 doesn't really look like much bit heavy not very athletic.... But never gets beaten... When you think he won't make the ground to get to the contest he gets there and does enough to either kill the contest or win it

Too many dim sims ya reckon ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are definitely far from being assured of playing finals. To be honest, I'd be surprised to see them make it. Problem with splashing cash around is that no one plays for the jumper. See one of the more honest clubs in KP, ES or Jacana take the last top 4 spot.
its the EDFL thats what you do splash the cash,otherwise you sit in divvy 2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't know spending money on players makes you a dishonest club ? Just cause players get paid doesn't mean they don't play for te jumper.

Stop buying the wrong type of players then..lol
You nearly had mass exodus only 3 weeks ago..

Ummm this comment might be best saved for after the season as they are still a chance I reckon. I'm still supporting MV but it does appear a pretty even division besides for Burnside. In the end that was the purpose of having the extra division. Looks to be a good decision by the league.

Ummm this comment might be best saved for after the season as they are still a chance I reckon. I'm still supporting MV but it does appear a pretty even division besides for Burnside. In the end that was the purpose of having the extra division. Looks to be a good decision by the league.
You're off the KP bandwagon now Turbs?

Didn't know spending money on players makes you a dishonest club ? Just cause players get paid doesn't mean they don't play for te jumper.

the influx of players this year with the big money spent has suprised a few with the position you are in. Every club spends money, no doubt about it but when you flash that much cash and get no result for it.. Wasted money?? But as turbo said the seasons not over anything can happen but i bet ya a few people will be sweeting if the result doesnt go the right way

the influx of players this year with the big money spent has suprised a few with the position you are in. Every club spends money, no doubt about it but when you flash that much cash and get no result for it.. Wasted money?? But as turbo said the seasons not over anything can happen but i bet ya a few people will be sweeting if the result doesnt go the right way
Yeah as a lot of people on here actually don't know what amounts have been handed out. Still sitting 4th and other then the last 2 weeks have been up there with the top 3. 44 players used in the senior side this year and still in 4th. If Roxy were to fail agiain this year questions would be asked about there approach on there list. Can they attract better talent from higher divisions instead of loosing players to higher divs. I.e walker brothers for starters.

You're off the KP bandwagon now Turbs?

Hey Tnarg, just being honest with my assessments that's all.
KP are a great club who make people feel welcome. Yes they have gone through some difficult times over previous years but let's be honest they are one of the more family orientated clubs.

KP have got to be happy with where they are considering what happened last year. I think the focus was on getting some wins and building some atmosphere back at the club which they have succeeded in doing. The pre season deduction of -4pts will ultimately hurt them. Think next year I think they will be a definite top 4 side but it's an early prediction I know..
Also must be noted the junior program down there is slowly gathering some good momentum which can only improve the club. A lot of work has been put into juniors in a difficult area.

Yeah as a lot of people on here actually don't know what amounts have been handed out. Still sitting 4th and other then the last 2 weeks have been up there with the top 3. 44 players used in the senior side this year and still in 4th. If Roxy were to fail agiain this year questions would be asked about there approach on there list. Can they attract better talent from higher divisions instead of loosing players to higher divs. I.e walker brothers for starters.

Walker COUSINS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Division 2 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back