EDFL Division 2 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Your right we don't pay much but we reward the blokes coming through.

Maybe you blokes should invest in your 18s might help create some home grown blokes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your right we don't pay much but we reward the blokes coming through.

Maybe you blokes should invest in your 18s might help create some home grown blokes

Can't just go straight to 18's mate. Our junior program is slowly growing each and every year and only a matter of time before we will have that. But in saying that your home growns will only stick around and play div2 for so long before leaving to play a higher level of footy.

Can't just go straight to 18's mate. Our junior program is slowly growing each and every year and only a matter of time before we will have that. But in saying that your home growns will only stick around and play div2 for so long before leaving to play a higher level of footy.
Imagine this would be the case for every lower division club in every league. Can't see a Lucin , Kimo or a Cappuano for eg , not wanting to ever play the highest std they can.

Going by the draw Id say top 4-5 is far from locked in atm , no ones safe yet.
Eg check E/Sunburys draw , not bad at all.

Imagine this would be the case for every lower division club in every league. Can't see a Lucin , Kimo or a Cappuano for eg , not wanting to ever play the highest std they can.

Going by the draw Id say top 4-5 is far from locked in atm , no ones safe yet.
Eg check E/Sunburys draw , not bad at all.
East Sunbury play Roxy twice on the way home not bad at all ?

[QUOTE="Blueandwhiteroos, post: 45424898, member: 132165"
Sunbury play Roxy twice on the way home not bad at all ?[/QUOTE]

Locked them in for 3 definite wins , locked Coburg in for 1 .. Both sides can win more/less , could come down to last game.
Have Roxy twice at their ground only need to snatch one & ??? (Will Roxy throw one?) , Burnside & then KP TWICE.
Tarqson back next week , gives them a lift.
Like I said nothing guaranteed to anyone yet.

[QUOTE="Blueandwhiteroos, post: 45424898, member: 132165"
Sunbury play Roxy twice on the way home not bad at all ?

Locked them in for 3 definite wins , locked Coburg in for 1 .. Both sides can win more/less , could come down to last game.
Have Roxy twice at their ground only need to snatch one & ??? (Will Roxy throw one?) , Burnside & then KP TWICE.
Like I said nothing guaranteed to anyone yet.[/QUOTE]
Only see Coburg winning one more game ? With
Saad
Sammy saad
Fenner
And a number of others to come back ? Interesting end of the season only time will tell.

Like I said nothing guaranteed to anyone yet.
Only see Coburg winning one more game ? With
Saad
Sammy saad
Fenner
And a number of others to come back ? Interesting end of the season only time will tell.[/QUOTE]

Never said only win 1 , I said locked 1 win in , rest are up for grabs. Sounds like a quality , but very unfit , fwd line heading to end of season.
Have M/v , E/K twice & jacana .(gee imagine you don't make it). Like I said nothing's guaranteed to anyone yet.
Goodluck to everyone huge end of season coming up.

Roxys backline is very strong

Number 8 doesn't really look like much bit heavy not very athletic.... But never gets beaten... When you think he won't make the ground to get to the contest he gets there and does enough to either kill the contest or win it
Adrian Mackinnon? If that's him he has been in the seniors pretty since Roxy has had an open age side. Very durable and is rarely beaten.

Going on the last few weeks results

Coburgs game against burnside might not be as straight forward as once thought

Tankard to get the boot??

And he is back on. You are a bit of a front runner mate seem to just jump on these teams when are doing well.

Hey mate, just providing some comment. Do you think with the draw KP have they "could" stay in the top 4??
Big game next week v East Sunbury at KP,

How did CD get beat by 20 goals v MV?? Surely there must be trouble down there. % will play a big part, so letting MV kick 26 goals is a bit surprising in heavy conditions. Surely they could have stopped the flow at some stage.

I did predict MV are the team I think will win it but It's only my opinion..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey mate, just providing some comment. Do you think with the draw KP have they "could" stay in the top 4??
Big game next week v East Sunbury at KP,

How did CD get beat by 20 goals v MV?? Surely there must be trouble down there. % will play a big part, so letting MV kick 26 goals is a bit surprising in heavy conditions. Surely they could have stopped the flow at some stage.

I did predict MV are the team I think will win it but It's only my opinion..

I think who ever lands 4th position will just be making up numbers.
I also think along with everyone one else on every other edfl division thread just think you are a suck up flog.
You talk absolute rubbish and have no idea about football, you must have been just one of those duds who couldn't play the game and just thinks he knows all about it. Find a new hobby because you have absolutely no clue about football.

I also think along with everyone one else on every other edfl division thread just think you are a suck up flog.
You talk absolute rubbish and have no idea about football, you must have been just one of those duds who couldn't play the game and just thinks he knows all about it. Find a new hobby because you have absolutely no clue about football.

Haha. Good one!!
Div3 footy (Sorry it's called div2) is probably your standard buddy so good luck with it all. Some clubs just never move forward and continue to jog up & down in one spot hence your ordinary comments and things I hear. But I won't stoop to your level..

For the record, in my day we played hard, and if you happen to lose, you lose with dignity & respect knowing you have given it your best. Maybe a lesson here for some!

Amazing that everyone thinks Roxy has 'Failed' & will 'Fail' again. So here's a few Roxy facts;
-Only been in existence for 12yrs.
-Surrounded by clubs like Cragieburn & Greenvale ($$) , amazing they even got off the ground.
-since div2 was stand alone(3rdseason now), they have played finals in all yrs.
-home & away 48 games atm
Wins 40 loses 8
Finals 5 won1 lost 4
-2014 leading comp goal kicker & 3rd on goal kicking both out of finals. another 4 injuries during game , went down by 4 goals.
9 players in team of the yr.
8x u18s debut in snrs & 2x 17yr olds. Avg age 21
Avg games 12 (3 had played over 50)
-2015 disappointing finish , but did use 48 players in snr side.
comp B&F Walker. Club B&F had 4 players still u18 qualified , in top 5.
Avg age of side 20yrs
Avg games 22 (7 over 50 games)
-2016 5x u18s have played every game so far. 11 new faces in senior side so far. Avg age 21
Avg games 35 ( 16 over 50)
Have used 38 players so far & currently sit on top.
Ressies undefeated On top &
U18s (with 5 in snrs) sit 3rd.
probs lowest budget out of top 6 sides.
So while outsiders might say underperforming , we believe we are getting things in place for SUSTAINED Success.
2 women's teams , 5 junior sides & hopefully next season a 3rds side as well.
All those involved should feel very proud of their hard work & hopefully the best is yet to come.

Amazing that everyone thinks Roxy has 'Failed' & will 'Fail' again. So here's a few Roxy facts;
-Only been in existence for 12yrs.
-Surrounded by clubs like Cragieburn & Greenvale ($$) , amazing they even got off the ground.
-since div2 was stand alone(3rdseason now), they have played finals in all yrs.
-home & away 48 games atm
Wins 40 loses 8
Finals 5 won1 lost 4
-2014 leading comp goal kicker & 3rd on goal kicking both out of finals. another 4 injuries during game , went down by 4 goals.
9 players in team of the yr.
8x u18s debut in snrs & 2x 17yr olds. Avg age 21
Avg games 12 (3 had played over 50)
-2015 disappointing finish , but did use 48 players in snr side.
comp B&F Walker. Club B&F had 4 players still u18 qualified , in top 5.
Avg age of side 20yrs
Avg games 22 (7 over 50 games)
-2016 5x u18s have played every game so far. 11 new faces in senior side so far. Avg age 21
Avg games 35 ( 16 over 50)
Have used 38 players so far & currently sit on top.
Ressies undefeated On top &
U18s (with 5 in snrs) sit 3rd.
probs lowest budget out of top 6 sides.
So while outsiders might say underperforming , we believe we are getting things in place for SUSTAINED Success.
2 women's teams , 5 junior sides & hopefully next season a 3rds side as well.
All those involved should feel very proud of their hard work & hopefully the best is yet to come.
Hahahaha. All fantastic stats except you left out a pretty vital one if your talking about success.
PREMIERSHIPS - 0
Unless you count the 2 U12 and 1 U/14 premierships. Which would be a touch sad.[/QUOTE]

c538ad479945f9a0b45d081645ce75bd.png

The last time you made a stupid comment

c538ad479945f9a0b45d081645ce75bd.png

The last time you made a stupid comment

Only part of this quote that is wrong is the 10 goal part.
East Keilor, come finals, will beat whoever is front of them. I have never changed my view on that.
As Roxy have shown in the past, doesn't really matter what happens in the season, it's the finals that matter. Was it 1 win from 5 finals. Cough cough. Let me clear my throat.
Good luck playing for second spot kids.

East Keilor, come finals, will beat whoever is front of them. I have never changed my view on that.
As Roxy have shown in the past, doesn't really matter what happens in the season, it's the finals that matter. Was it 1 win from 5 finals. Cough cough. Let me clear my throat.

I think you were on the grog last night....................would you be related to Turbo by any chance ?

Just checked , they've already lost 3 games. So your quotes 'way off' so far. Best 22 looks good on paper but after that there's no depth , your Ressies are putrid.
Maybe over rating your mob or under rating rest of comp?
So far this yr favs have been EK , Coburg , M/V & Roxy at different stages . Id say it's wide open atm. Still no one guaranteed anything. Great finish coming up.

Thats a pretty scathing attack. I don't really follow the other forums but from what I've seen on here, I don't know who Turbo supports but his posts are usually pretty neutral as far as I can tell, apart from his opinion on certain topics which is what these forums are all about isn't it?

Anyway, the season is shaping up for a ripper end! I haven't done the actual maths of it all but it seems that most teams are a chance of getting a finals spot depending on results! Regardless of teams chances once they reach finals, its always good to have a race to the finish!!

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Division 2 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back