EDFL Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Word out there is that coburg and going to load up to have a crack at winning the div 2 flag next season and have the $$$ to be a top 4 side in div 1

Okay so how many application were thier that's good he won flag but reserves to seniors is a big step I heard thier is another appliicant with very good coaching cv stay tuned

Okay so how many application were thier that's good he won flag but reserves to seniors is a big step I heard thier is another appliicant with very good coaching cv stay tuned

Weren't you pushing for the under 18's coach to be appointed the other week at Hadfield? Bit bigger step up from 18's to seniors than reserves I would think.

Yeah I was pushing for him because I played under him he has got more knowledge than the two coaches appointed I wish the two coaches raff and john all the best but I wont be thier playing else else where .But being a coach looking in is a lot different than being on the field as a playing coach
By the way burnside bears appointed ex under18 's coach from roxy as senior coach for next year so whats the difference

Haddy
roxy
coburg district
mooney valley
are my top four as for coaching I think the only team to still appoint a coach is mooney valley maybe they will announce it this week wh knows

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's the ins and outs of all clubs
I see on a post in prem div the young moonee valley boy Tyson Edwards is on the move to apw if so big loss for the club again after young gun Luke Ryan went to marby last season what do these div 2 clubs have to do to keep there young guns while trying to get out of div 2

Worst coach going around MV won't win any flag while he is coaching but who was out there to take over my mate who plays there was saying he is happy the 2s coach didn't get the job cos he hates him and the way he coaches

Interesting. At least the 2s coach won a flag. Looks like the seniors will still be chasing their tails in 2105.

Been told by a mate of mine who plays at haddy that a couple hawks are on the move. The hawks signing alot of older blokes who have left over the years who are pretty much right at the end of there careers. Is this a good move or bad as it will starve all the young kids at the club of senior opportunities?

Th
Interesting. At least the 2s coach won a flag. Looks like the seniors will still be chasing their tails in 2105.
the bloke couldn't coach anyone could have coached that side and won a flag I don't know his name but that's what I am being told and it's a dive 2 Res flag

That can't be serious Coach me? That will be recruit of the year if true surely he is far to young to drop back to that level he is still very good in Premier or even VFL

Totally ridiculous. Young and able at Premier and VFL, and on good coin. Would be huge. I am very skeptical of your sources coach me.

I know a guy who coach me at hadfied under 18s who put in for job at mooney valley he has got the under 18s to 4 grand finals won 2 loss 2 and he put in for coaching job and bidnt even get a interview I know for a fact been told so I would of gone there if he was coach and I know of more that would of came with him he has work with young players more than punky he coach one of players i playedcwith for quite awhile to back to back edfl best and fairest medals mooney valley missed out on a very good coach
So to the president of mooney valley if a bloke puts in for the coaching job give him a interview at least
ps you missed out on a very good coach who I rate better than punky who I have seen coach president of mooney valley will have a lot to answer for if it doesnt work out

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back