EDFL Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I've seen the moonee valley twos play and can definitely say they have numerous players capable of 1's footy. Some of the foot skills exhibited by these guys were extremely good

Valley 2's will be premiers and champions in my opinion so long as they aren't decimated by injuries
They are not the best side I have seen play I'll go the earl crow and say jacana will get the dubble this week over the valley and coburgs 2s will win the flag and will play off against Roxy park

Moonee valley are done for season 2015 they won't make finals again was down there watching them against jacana and the looked bad MV number 16 was bad jacanas number 5 was all over him up forward also Chris Johnson made MV number 8 look like a dill worst side in top 5 MV are

Moonee valley are done for season 2015 they won't make finals again was down there watching them against jacana and the looked bad MV number 16 was bad jacanas number 5 was all over him up forward also Chris Johnson made MV number 8 look like a dill worst side in top 5 MV are

bit harsh ol mate./\....

could the ol jaguars do some damage in finals or what you think in a hot run of form are they and chrissy J just killin it....... good on em overdue for a bit of success

bit harsh ol mate./\....
Not harsh at all. You gotta start to think what's going on down there the 1s play off in 2 gf in a row bring in a new coach don't play finals get another coach and the same thing is going on again the club will need to start to look at its playing list and make some big moves in the off season or they will go behind clubs like East Sunbury KP and jacana who have looked to jump them already

Not harsh at all. You gotta start to think what's going on down there the 1s play off in 2 gf in a row bring in a new coach don't play finals get another coach and the same thing is going on again the club will need to start to look at its playing list and make some big moves in the off season or they will go behind clubs like East Sunbury KP and jacana who have looked to jump them already

I think you are being a little bitter mate. MV have quite a talented list and have obvious depth with the Reserves winning last years premiership and on top of the ladder this year. Obviously recent results have been poor but we both don't know what sort of injuries they are dealing with.

What I will say is that I went to East Sunbury vs. Keilor Park on the weekend and I will highlight a massive congrats to ES for registering what I hear is their first win against a non expansion side. Played some spirited football and came from behind to take the points. Look like a very young bunch with a bright future. It was also strange to see such a lack of KP supporters supporting their team. Hopefully KP can get it together as it looks like a club on its knees at the moment.

Lastly, a huge effort for Roxy to get over Hadfield. Anyone get to the game?

What I will say is that I went to East Sunbury vs. Keilor Park on the weekend and I will highlight a massive congrats to ES for registering what I hear is their first win against a non expansion side. Played some spirited football and came from behind to take the points. Look like a very young bunch with a bright future. It was also strange to see such a lack of KP supporters supporting their team. Hopefully KP can get it together as it looks like a club on its knees at the moment.

Lack of discipline really hurt us Saturday... Game could have gone either way but well done to east Sunbury... Ash Fleming was huge for them set them up in the ruck then going forward and kicking crucial goals

I think you are being a little bitter mate. MV have quite a talented list and have obvious depth with the Reserves winning last years premiership and on top of the ladder this year. Obviously recent results have been poor but we both don't know what sort of injuries they are dealing with.

Lastly, a huge effort for Roxy to get over Hadfield. Anyone get to the game?

Great game by Roxy, both teams missing regular players. Not sure exactly who the players from Roxy where but Hadfield missing Patane, Saad and Khourie (all who kicked bags of 10 a few weeks ago). Well deserved win by a spirited Roxy which could of gone either way with Hadfield missing some very easy shots on goal in the 4th, including one which would of seen them within 9 points.

Lack of discipline really hurt us Saturday... Game could have gone either way but well done to east Sunbury... Ash Fleming was huge for them set them up in the ruck then going forward and kicking crucial goals

Ash Fleming was instrumental in the win. Is a really big asset for the East Sunbury lads.

I was told today that MV will be in search of 2 new coaches at seasons end I don't understand why they are getting a new 1s coach but I was also told that the club told there 2s coach they don't want him there coaching next season about time I say

I was told today that MV will be in search of 2 new coaches at seasons end I don't understand why they are getting a new 1s coach but I was also told that the club told there 2s coach they don't want him there coaching next season about time I say

Coach me, I'm sick of this crap, have you played at the valley and didn't get along with there coach? You have previously stated that you would not talk about the club in pre season as you were copping shit from your mates. yet you kept talking about him. Do us all a favour and stop giving your oppion on the valley as for one you get given the wrong info and two your makeing this thread unbearable.

Buy the way I spoke to there twos coach five weeks ago and he told me he was not going to coach next year as he has a young family and wants to spend more time with them. He has been a long servant of the club and is highly respected.mbuy the way what is your name?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coach me, I'm sick of this crap, have you played at the valley and didn't get along with there coach? You have previously stated that you would not talk about the club in pre season as you were copping shit from your mates. yet you kept talking about him. Do us all a favour and stop giving your oppion on the valley as for one you get given the wrong info and two your makeing this thread unbearable.

Buy the way I spoke to there twos coach five weeks ago and he told me he was not going to coach next year as he has a young family and wants to spend more time with them. He has been a long servant of the club and is highly respected.mbuy the way what is your name?
I did play at the valley and I still have some mate who play there in the 2s I have moved on in playing with another club my info on the valley is right and I will stand by what I say about Liam Hayes there 2s coach I didn't like they way he coached and I stand by that he was given a good side and anyone could have coached that team to a flag and where they are on the ladder now it's a good move for him to move on and it's a good move that the club didn't give him the 1s job for this season and you say he is respected down there wow not many players like him.

I did play at the valley and I still have some mate who play there in the 2s I have moved on in playing with another club my info on the valley is right and I will stand by what I say about Liam Hayes there 2s coach I didn't like they way he coached and I stand by that he was given a good side and anyone could have coached that team to a flag and where they are on the ladder now it's a good move for him to move on and it's a good move that the club didn't give him the 1s job for this season and you say he is respected down there wow not many players like him.

You go out and name Liam, so whats your name?

Looks like jacana of old were on display today, at least the reserves were, constant fighting, insulting umpires, and one player knocked another player off the ball, which resulted in him having to go hospital! Absolute disgrace by the jacana reserves!

Looks like jacana of old were on display today, at least the reserves were, constant fighting, insulting umpires, and one player knocked another player off the ball, which resulted in him having to go hospital! Absolute disgrace by the jacana reserves!
Hi there the jacana football club has not gone back to the old days The club has told two players that they are not welcomed back at the club ever again,unfortunately on such a big day for the club they had these two morons who stepped way over the line ,the club has also has give the EDFL the name of the player and an apology to Hadfield Fc.The club will not stand for this type of player at our club period

Hi there the jacana football club has not gone back to the old days The club has told two players that they are not welcomed back at the club ever again,unfortunately on such a big day for the club they had these two morons who stepped way over the line ,the club has also has give the EDFL the name of the player and an apology to Hadfield Fc.The club will not stand for this type of player at our club period
It seems it's always Hadfield that are the other club when trouble starts either there is a problem down there or others club are poking the bear
On another note huge win by the valley over burnside which seems to have gone backwards in there development

It seems it's always Hadfield that are the other club when trouble starts either there is a problem down there or others club are poking the bear
On another note huge win by the valley over burnside which seems to have gone backwards in there development

Burnside going backwards fast. Big issues down there I'm hearing. Not sure they will go on senior wise, but exploring other options. Maybe looking at the WRFL.. Not easy to attract big sponsors in that area. Ground is sort of hidden away of the Main Street and it's not good for watching footy. Very open & cold. The social rooms are more community like, as they are away from the boundary line.
Thoughts from others?

Coach me you are correct in saying that other clubs are "poking the bear". Maybe they cant keep up with being beaten convincingly each week. The young player from Hadfield was felled 5 seconds after kicking the ball and ended up going to hospital. He has now been diagnosed with a fractured right cheek bone. Well done to Jacana for kicking these guys out of the club but they still need to be held accountable. Maybe you should stick to bagging your former club because you have no idea whats happening elsewhere

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back