EDFL magoos

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah i know you are saying you are beatable and all that, i didn't miss that part. But it still reeks of arrogance.

I'm telling you mate, I have heard from a number of Cora Lynn people that the game is done and dusted. And it may well be. I just don't see the point in going around announcing it to all and sundry before a ball has been bounced.

You call it arrogance, I call it confidence.

Spruiking off isn't showing confidence, its arrogance IMO. You can still be confident without being arrogant. Anyway, good luck to ya's and good on Dillo for denying a young fella a premiership. Well a 99% chance of one anyway...

Spruiking off isn't showing confidence, its arrogance IMO. You can still be confident without being arrogant. Anyway, good luck to ya's and good on Dillo for denying a young fella a premiership. Well a 99% chance of one anyway...

That was pretty funny....:thumbsu:

We have said all along that the Goon were our main dangers for the flag, and it has come down to us 2.

You see, beljak. I gotta pull you up right there, bucko. You use the term "WE" very loosly indeed. You would be best served to use the word "I".

3 Cobra players I spoke to after the game at Western Park all said they breathed a sigh of relief after we lost to Koo Wee Rup. All three agreed that we were the best side they had played all year.

So you best refine your opinions to just that, "your" opinions. For 3 out of 4 reserves players I have had conversations with from Cora Lynn all say the opposite to you.

Thank you.

You see, beljak. I gotta pull you up right there, bucko. You use the term "WE" very loosly indeed. You would be best served to use the word "I".

3 Cobra players I spoke to after the game at Western Park all said they breathed a sigh of relief after we lost to Koo Wee Rup. All three agreed that we were the best side they had played all year.

So you best refine your opinions to just that, "your" opinions. For 3 out of 4 reserves players I have had conversations with from Cora Lynn all say the opposite to you.

Thank you.

thank you plugger, but no-one cares

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big call I know, but on paper, I think the greatest ever reserves team will run out for Cora Lynn tomorrow. It would probably push for a finals berth in the seniors. My only worry is the old adage that a champion team will always beat a team of champions. Nar Nar Goon have had a very settled lineup all year, where as we have blokes in and out all year. Could be all over very early tomorrow.

Whoopsadaisy. You forgot to mention that you might be totally outplayed and unbelievably outcoached. You were right about one thing though, it was all over very early yesterday...

Dowsett and Johnson have only played 2 games in the 2's all year. Mcewan has played all year in the 2s beside rd 18 and the 2 finals. I think you are right and you can't play all 4 forwards in the one side. Haynes can play though, all comes down to what type of structure the seniors go with, then we can figure out what side we are going to put out on the ground.

When do you reckon your coach will get that structure right? Should nearly have it in place by round 13 next year i reckon...

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL magoos

Remove this Banner Ad

Back