EDFL Moves Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we should try and bring back the EDFL footy show. Cmon Matty we need you and your merry band of personalities back on the box. Cmon the "Powers that Be" bring back our Wednesday night entertainment.

I think we should try and bring back the EDFL footy show. Cmon Matty we need you and your merry band of personalities back on the box. Cmon the "Powers that Be" bring back our Wednesday night entertainment.

The best in TV was no doubt Matty Pillios because of his knowledge and good looks and the best in radio was KD mainly just because of his knowledge, forget about his good looks lol....Bring them both back!:thumbsu:

I hear one of Greeenvale's big fellas was seen with the Keilor Park Brains Trust last night,

Apparently he left the meeting very happy, as was coach Barclay about what seems to be a very big signing.

Has a former favourite son returned to the wind tunnel ??

It seems that Pacco aren't the only ones with deep pockets this year. It seems that APW is throwing a bit around as well. Must have been a condition for the new coach, just hope the loyal existing players get looked after.

I hear one of Greeenvale's big fellas was seen with the Keilor Park Brains Trust last night,

Apparently he left the meeting very happy, as was coach Barclay about what seems to be a very big signing.

Has a former favourite son returned to the wind tunnel ??

Yep , Chris Smith back to Keilor Park, done deal. Will dominate B Grade

Keilor are close to signing Anthony Rocca as playing assistant coach

Luke Livingstone signed at Marby $1400 a game plus sign on. It is official $$$ is out of control. His mate(onballer-name is Kirk??) has signed on also for $1000 a game - he is a dud and will struggle to get a game in their 1's.

Kolynuk & East Keilor will be lucky to see the start of the season together. He is having doubts already after realising lack of playing depth

Delaying his NFL punting dream and possible million dollar contract to win that elusive flag with Keilor bangfrom50?

yep , chris smith back to keilor park, done deal. Will dominate b grade

keilor are close to signing anthony rocca as playing assistant coach

luke livingstone signed at marby $1400 a game plus sign on. It is official $$$ is out of control. His mate(onballer-name is kirk??) has signed on also for $1000 a game - he is a dud and will struggle to get a game in their 1's.

kolynuk & east keilor will be lucky to see the start of the season together. He is having doubts already after realising lack of playing depth

you are a moron!

Top 1st post by the way.....now make it your last!

Luke Livingstone signed at Marby $1400 a game plus sign on. It is official $$$ is out of control. His mate(onballer-name is Kirk??) has signed on also for $1000 a game - he is a dud and will struggle to get a game in their 1's.

Kolynuk & East Keilor will be lucky to see the start of the season together. He is having doubts already after realising lack of playing depth

i love how the rumour mill starts and people dont have a clue old mate.

Anthon rocca to Keilor............doubt it mate considering he is going to kick torps in the NFL in the US or a heap of $$$$$

Livingston is signed with Marbi, kicked 100 + goals last yr and will be a great asset to the club, id like to know where u get your mail on the $$$$ i would highly doubt he is getting any where near that amount, i doubt any administrator involved with marbi or any club would extend a players match payment to that extreme given the strength of their existing list.

Livingstons mate is names Kurt and but all reports will be one of the hardest players inthe league and for a bloke who aparently played 30 senior VFL games with Port melbourne i guess any dud could do that too hey??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anthon rocca to Keilor............doubt it mate considering he is going to kick torps in the NFL in the US or a heap of $$$$$

Livingston is signed with Marbi, kicked 100 + goals last yr and will be a great asset to the club, id like to know where u get your mail on the $$$$ i would highly doubt he is getting any where near that amount, i doubt any administrator involved with marbi or any club would extend a players match payment to that extreme given the strength of their existing list.

Livingstons mate is names Kurt and but all reports will be one of the hardest players inthe league and for a bloke who aparently played 30 senior VFL games with Port melbourne i guess any dud could do that too hey??

The Rumors are made up, and there always someone who will believe it.

Livingston and Kurt, + Benny Haynes on top add to the list, other club will also recruit, the A grade competition will step up another level :thumbsu:

Marby back to back in 2010 :thumbsu:

i can gurantee you that livingston is on about that much $$ that the last post stated. he also had a massive sign on fee, as well as a sponsorship fee too....not bad if you can get it!!

kurt mcglynn is livingstons mate, he also is a very good player and is on just a little bit less than livingston

both will be good for the competition, but i am spewing they went to Marby!

i can gurantee you that livingston is on about that much $$ that the last post stated. he also had a massive sign on fee, as well as a sponsorship fee too....not bad if you can get it!!

kurt mcglynn is livingstons mate, he also is a very good player and is on just a little bit less than livingston

both will be good for the competition, but i am spewing they went to Marby!

Can also confirm that price for them, at least that's what they put on their heads and knowing marby they probably put a little on top for good measure... Good work by them, they just keep trumping everyone, and I mean everyone cos' that's who Livingstone spoke to........ EVERYONE.

Can also confirm that price for them, at least that's what they put on their heads and knowing marby they probably put a little on top for good measure... Good work by them, they just keep trumping everyone, and I mean everyone cos' that's who Livingstone spoke to........ EVERYONE.

they certainly did sign for that much. Had a bigger offer from Aberfeldie, a token offer from Avondale and also told another EDFL club they were committed there earlier in the week before changing their mind to settle on Marby.

My north was right rumours do get made up but this is not one of those occasions

Watt to Keilor keeps popping up. Ramsay is on the market from Doutta's.

Looks like McKenzie, Buttergig, Bullen and Laverde are moving on. Chris Smith at Greenvale moving on

He certainly has been talking to everyone. He apparently made decision on marby because he wants to play in a flag having lost a couple with kerang. But somehow hard to imagine the mighty dollar wasnt a factor. Should be a very good player.

$1400 is also on the cards give the offers that I have heard were already made by other clubs.

Also am told that haynes was on around 40K at silvan and wouldnt play for any less than 35K.

What does that push marbys wages budget out to?? They are making the "cashmore" sides of a few years ago look cheap.

Bruce Kent will have to pull some tricks out of the bag or going to be hard to see Marby not doubling up.

Hey Marby Army - you are the moron

These 2 blokes rape the club for all they can and you jump on their bandwagon straight away. Fact is Marby after years of struggling are seeing some success off the back of 1 bloke tipping in. Unfortunatly for the club, the respect earnt over many years of hard fought matches, willingness to leave what happened on the field, stay there and have a few beers with the opposition has been lost. As fast as the rise to success has come, the quicker it will crash, and unlike the times previously where Marby were respected by the EDFL community, that has been lost forever. Marby Park have sold their soul and the mecenaries who play there will just go on to rape the next club. You should ring Silvan FC and ask the current committee how they're travelling at the moment.................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back