EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotheroos said:
Get out of his A#$E JAMA.
jama you must be his mate because every body else who listen to efdlman picks hims for a total goose so you and edfl man keep talking ******** because one day you might have somethink about footy you can share with us until then shut the f*** up.and let every body else talk about footy what this thread was ment to be about.who agrees????????????
p.s I agree with wrflfan you were born in a kennal:) :) :) :) :) :)

Gotheroos said:
I reckon it's Murphy. As soon as someone mentions anything about him he jumps straight on. Either that or he's chock a block up him.
agree gotheroos his choc a block up him.but him and edflman take it in turns:p

Does anyone no if the new rule changes that where introduced in the AFL (eg kick in before the flag is waved,) are in the EDFL this year. i noticed it was in action for the night comp.

Heartbreak Kid said:
spot on gege. wc didnt want choco but to get trav, you have to get choco. he would only have played resis anyway, wc made the right choice in getting rid of them

Both boys played 4 oakers 2nite spike played pretty well, oak park won by 5 goals. Choco has done alot of work 4 west coburg over the years, think ur being abit harsh. Westmeadows won by 25 goals, wallan are shocking scored one point 4 the game

Im hoping someone from Greenvale can help me out hear ? I heard today S Daniel who has just got the GVFL Rep coaching job , and coaches the Seymour FC in the GV , also coaches a Greenvale junior side in the EFL .

finger said:
Does anyone no if the new rule changes that where introduced in the AFL (eg kick in before the flag is waved,) are in the EDFL this year. i noticed it was in action for the night comp.

New rules for the EDFL are
- Kick in from behind, same as AFL
- Mark or free kick taken in the goal square- same as AFL
- Ball will be bounced at the start of each quarter, and after a goal is scored but will be thrown up around the ground
- Quarters for seniors will be 20 mins + time on, but clock will stop when the umpires crosses his/her arms for a field bounce
- Stricter on deliberate out of bounds.

A full list of all the new rules can be seen on www.edflua.org.au

Duff Man said:
Im hoping someone from Greenvale can help me out hear ? I heard today S Daniel who has just got the GVFL Rep coaching job , and coaches the Seymour FC in the GV , also coaches a Greenvale junior side in the EFL .

I'm pretty sure he does. I know for certain his son plays his junior footy at Greenvale. SJ Daniel lives out Mickleham way.

JC1981 said:
New rules for the EDFL are
- Kick in from behind, same as AFL
- Mark or free kick taken in the goal square- same as AFL
- Ball will be bounced at the start of each quarter, and after a goal is scored but will be thrown up around the ground
- Quarters for seniors will be 20 mins + time on, but clock will stop when the umpires crosses his/her arms for a field bounce
- Stricter on deliberate out of bounds.

A full list of all the new rules can be seen on www.edflua.org.au

Is this official???
If so the quarter duration rule is long, long overdue.
It needs to come in.
I have played in games with all quarters going over 35 miinutes and some lasting more than 40. So we play longer quarters and less interchange than an AFL team.

Wouldnt we need extra footballs to do the kick out rule?

Hard Ball Get said:
Is this official???
If so the quarter duration rule is long, long overdue.
It needs to come in.
I have played in games with all quarters going over 35 miinutes and some lasting more than 40. So we play longer quarters and less interchange than an AFL team.

Wouldnt we need extra footballs to do the kick out rule?

Yes this is official, clubs will be briefed on this during the week. Yes agree with quarters being to long, in the middle of winter some games finish in the dark becuase the quarters go to long. No clubs wont be allowed to have balls behind th goals there reasoning was cost but if you have heard of most of the signings and the cash being thrown around I am sure the cost of buying a few extra footys would break the budget, so the only grounds where this rule will actually matter is East Keilor and Windy Hill where there is netting behind the goals....

Just seen the Glenroy V Parkside match, Glenroy improved 100% on last weeks game against Sushine. Parkside won the game by about 4 goals in the end but was a pretty even contest. Parkside probably just a little too strong in the centre and seemed to have a few quick skillful small players. Dont think either side was at full strength but I was impressed with Glenroy and a little dissapointed with Parkside who i think finish top 4, div1 WRFL last year.

bronco27 said:
jama you must be his mate because every body else who listen to efdlman picks hims for a total goose so you and edfl man keep talking ******** because one day you might have somethink about footy you can share with us until then shut the f*** up.and let every body else talk about footy what this thread was ment to be about.who agrees????????????
p.s I agree with wrflfan you were born in a kennal:) :) :) :) :) :)

Bronco27, keep showing your true colors! Do you play in the edlf, most unlikely! As l have said go back to the wrfl forum.

Heartbreak Kid said:
spot on gege. wc didnt want choco but to get trav, you have to get choco. he would only have played resis anyway, wc made the right choice in getting rid of them

Trav has signed a contract at west coburg, the new rule states that you can be cleared twice in one year. He's going no where heartbreah kid, looks like his sitting out of footy for the year or oak park may have to hand over a big fat cheque for west coburg to clear him again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting to see oak park win easy last night, they looked good and moved the ball well. Keilor had a few missing....S.Long, T.Paterson etc, will be interesting to see who play who in the finals?

Fair call onlooker. Maybe a bit harsh on choco but from what l have been told, he would only have played twos and that didnt sit well with him. Trav is a good player who would have held his own and fitted in nicely

EDFL MAN said:
Trav has signed a contract at west coburg, the new rule states that you can be cleared twice in one year. He's going no where heartbreah kid, looks like his sitting out of footy for the year or oak park may have to hand over a big fat cheque for west coburg to clear him again.
Thats unfortunate for trav who is a very good player. Hopefully he pulls the boots on for west. Shame to see him sit it out.

marbyprincess said:
Interesting to see oak park win easy last night, they looked good and moved the ball well. Keilor had a few missing....S.Long, T.Paterson etc, will be interesting to see who play who in the finals?
How did marby go in their pracy match princess. Any of their recruits do any good

Duff Man said:

He certainly does Duff man. Down at the club a fair bit. As someone else said his kid's in the team

Ps Greenvale smacked Epping today

EDFL MAN said:
the mickelthwait boys r playing with oak park mate trav played last night and also choc doesn't get along with zoo, i play with one of spikes best mates and he told me today that was the case

:D did u see the marby game at wallan today der was a couple of fights there they were both on the wing that luke number 8 for marby played a good game:thumbsu: :thumbsu: marby are a good chance at the flag this year in b grade marby had about 6 of there best players out aswell.

Roxi r flying. They got up by a lazy 17 goals against codurg dist and they rested 6 of their best. Talk is they are hiding a couple of recruits and wont unveil them till they play paco. Big and strong and they fancy themselves for finals seeing as they got an easy draw

East Keilor could be in for a very, very long season after going down by 7 goals to Hurstbridge who are a Divi 2 team in their comp. Also Shaun Smith has done his thumb with the bone going through the skin so he could be out for a while.

Jett said:
He certainly does Duff man. Down at the club a fair bit. As someone else said his kid's in the team

Ps Greenvale smacked Epping today

Thanks for that Jet, What an effort? Rumours around the country is hes heading back to Melbourne next year to coach, what a steel it would be for Greenvale to poach him. [ I did hear to coach the VFL or TAC ]
Good luck Jet for the year mate.

Duff Man said:
Thanks for that Jet, What an effort? Rumours around the country is hes heading back to Melbourne next year to coach, what a steel it would be for Greenvale to poach him. [ I did hear to coach the VFL or TAC ]
Good luck Jet for the year mate.

Thanks Duff man. I think Super may have a few years left in him yet :p I'm sure we could squeeze him in as an assistant though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back