EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come someone give me some back ground on this Richard Cudmore bloke i think he plays at west coburg????:thumbsu:

Hey guys, howd do ya think the night series will end up???
West play Keilor, that should be a cracker...
Then Oaker's should destroy Albanvale...:confused:

JAMA said:
beleive the strathmore game was actually drawn ???

Strathmore had 7 out, also played seniors sparingly of the bench.

Not a bad effort really, East Ringwood along with Vermont considered the top two in the eastern districts league

Don't be fooled they will be the yardstick as they should be.

Jama, not to question you mate, but can you name the 7 firsts that did not play on the weekend.
My mail is that only Luke Williams and Grant "nutter" Holman were the only 2 that did not play :confused: :confused: :confused:

kingfooty said:
Thats the reason your league is not in the top 10. look at the TOP 10 LEAGUES OUTSIDE OF THE VFL IN VICTORIA THREAD and all them leagues except vafa have atleast 4 or 5 sides paying out dollars like strathmore. If you want to be known as a very high standard football league thats what needs to be done. thats the direction that football has gone.

i would love to know who 5 the five sides are in every comp that are shelling out that coin. Apart from the 3 EFL clubs, heidelburg, and mansfield nobody comes near the 200k mark.

bgradenohoper said:
Can't say was good game very scrappy. The game wasn't the star attration of the weekend more the happenings afterwards eh juzz.

15 jacana boys onto 50 leon boys. show em how its done round broady way :D

let me guess the main trouble makers....... Sacco and Troy James?

Aussie_dude said:
i would love to know who 5 the five sides are in every comp that are shelling out that coin. Apart from the 3 EFL clubs, heidelburg, and mansfield nobody comes near the 200k mark.

I would have to agree there with aussie dude, not many clubs spend $200,000 a year on match payments! Greenvale have spent up big over the years, but never that much and they got results....a flag! Will be interesting to see how it unfolds.

bricksta said:
Jama, not to question you mate, but can you name the 7 firsts that did not play on the weekend.
My mail is that only Luke Williams and Grant "nutter" Holman were the only 2 that did not play :confused: :confused: :confused:

Guy I spoke to only gave me rough cut stuff,

Will go back and get the fine detail,

Be back to you soon

EDFL MAN said:
I would have to agree there with aussie dude, not many clubs spend $200,000 a year on match payments! Greenvale have spent up big over the years, but never that much and they got results....a flag! Will be interesting to see how it unfolds.

GV would have saved alot of money on Paxman, in that he is a wealth guy and money means little to him. He could have got 10k extra if he went to a vermont or heidleburg

EDFL MAN said:
Another cheap shot bronco27, maybe you should go and watch strathmore, then you can pass judgement.
not a cheap shot champ just the truth.cant work this site out your got blokes bagging the wrfl after watching stalbans pracky match but then when one of your top teams loose a pracky match.oh! it's only a pracky match.I might take you up on that offer edflman can anyone tell me where stathmoney are playing this weekend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

EDFL MAN said:

what do yuo reakon gv are spending?

JAMA said:
Guy I spoke to only gave me rough cut stuff,

Will go back and get the fine detail,

Be back to you soon

Thanks can anyone tell me if douttas played a full team on the weekend and i was just told that the new ruckmans is Bishop??? anyone know where he came from???

bricksta said:
Thanks can anyone tell me if douttas played a full team on the weekend and i was just told that the new ruckmans is Bishop??? anyone know where he came from???

Had about 3 out, including Szwadiak ex St Albans.

Bishop is ex 2004 Sandy Premership Ruck man.

Was chased heavily by several including Werribee.

Aussie_dude said:
what do yuo reakon gv are spending?

Agree with Paxman, doesnt play for money could easly get s******** load somewhere else. I would say they would be spending between $100 to $120 a year, this would be including sign ons, transfers of players and coach aswell aussie dude. What do you est?

bronco27 said:
not a cheap shot champ just the truth.cant work this site out your got blokes bagging the wrfl after watching stalbans pracky match but then when one of your top teams loose a pracky match.oh! it's only a pracky match.I might take you up on that offer edflman can anyone tell me where stathmoney are playing this weekend.

l only said the standard was crap, maybe it might have been the teams they(St Albans) were playing, l dont know! The way l see it, is the way l call it, lm not sure who they play, l'l will let you know when it comes to light bronco27.

JAMA said:

supposed to be real good by all accounts great tap ruckman but not a very good mark not sure but be interesting to see first round against Greenvale @greenvale against is it Smith??:confused:

JAMA said:

your thoughts st albans compared to hoppers crossing better / worse

clicketyclix said:
your thoughts st albans compared to hoppers crossing better / worse

Not being involved with DS, and not seen either game, a bit hard to say.

Mate of mine is playing there this year.

I think you would find most at the club found hoppers to be a better outfit.

it is generally accepted that St Albans have lost a few and will be back to the pack for a while.

JAMA said:
Not being involved with DS, and not seen either game, a bit hard to say.

Mate of mine is playing there this year.

I think you would find most at the club found hoppers to be a better outfit.

it is generally accepted that St Albans have lost a few and will be back to the pack for a while.

after talking to a couple of the douttas boys over the weekend, they said hoppers much better running outfit and apparently son of carlton coach was too worried about starting to fight than play footy....

Interested Onlooker said:
let me guess the main trouble makers....... Sacco and Troy James?

haha.. u'd love me to say yes.. but im afraid your not even close. best to just get on with footy talk.

bgradenohoper.. yes scrappy.. but very positive things to come out of the game.. like young full back j smedley some players were very clean with there disposal and how quick are those young blokes?

doutta's beat st albans easy in the end i heard? anyone know how ash craig went?

bring on round 1!

bricksta said:

Williams
Holman
Lindsay
Condon
Maggoire
Morrison
Campbell
Oggy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad