EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know that Craigieburn will beat Keilor Park down at the Wind farm. Craigieburn's win against Epping may flatter them a little as Epping have lost 10-15 players and will prob be in the fight for relegation this year. Otherwise I agree with your tips. Can't wait for it to start either...

ex player said:
heard a few results from the weekend avondale beat stalbans 10 goals pacco beat tulla jacana beat fawkner park sydenham beat rockbank 17 goals .wouldnt suprise me about zantuck heard he had been living in queensland for a while
yeah we beat rockbank by that margin but they would have to b the worst senior side i've ever played against just woeful

bomber44 said:
Don't know that Craigieburn will beat Keilor Park down at the Wind farm. Craigieburn's win against Epping may flatter them a little as Epping have lost 10-15 players and will prob be in the fight for relegation this year. Otherwise I agree with your tips. Can't wait for it to start either...
i agree i wouldnt get to carried away with beating epping. they are basically playing with last years reserves side and are favourites for relegation.

kingfooty said:
i agree i wouldnt get to carried away with beating epping. they are basically playing with last years reserves side and are favourites for relegation.

Has anyone heard how Strathmore's 'super' recruit ruckman has gone?? Comes with big raps and price tag to match...

bomber44 said:
Heard that Keilor East had 24 players at training Thursday and are doing the SOS call around to fill their two's!!?? Anyone confirm this?...... Looks like a very unpredictable year in the A grade and the gap bewteen the top half and bottom half could grow. Thoughts?:confused:

East Keilor played Lalor and lost by 5 goals. Both had mixed teams.
U18s full foward kicked 5 out of 8 for East Keilor, all in the second half.
Lalor took it easy in the 2nd half only kicking 5 goals.
East Keilor look like they will stuggle.

:)
marbyprincess said:
OrangeCutter, seeing you saw the game between west coburg Vs Keilor just a few questions on both of them...
Was it all a one sided affair? Did any players stand out for west coburg/keilor?
Can WC win the Bgrade flag? How will keilor go this year against the likes of Strathmore, Greenvale etc...?

yes west couburg can win B Grade GF(based on last yrs standard but i think it will be alot higher this yr) it wasn't one sided to the last half when it seemed that both teams new what the result was gona be, but the class of keilor stood out a bit and there older heads looked classier.
only really seen B grade seinor footy so i wont know how keilor will go but im guessing somewhere between 3-6 imo thanks for askin :)

bricksta said:
gday boys, just wondering if anyone knows if Doutta are playing this weekend i wouldnt mind watching them to see what they are like? :confused: :confused:

Bricksta it is clear to everyone that you are from Doutta's stop masqurading as someone with an interest and put your cards on the table.
Do you play 1's, 2's or 18's

Giveyathemail said:
At the end of the day, thats alot of coin for a cup. Imagine how much these clubs would save by blooding their juniors to play senior footy. Sure you may go through some lean years with success, but at least your doors will be open in 10 years time. And you also have a work ethic built into the club that no money can replace. Work for something you want to acheive, there is no better feeling is there Mox???? Hard work and earning it.

2001 highlights that for us.

Giveyathemail! Did you play in the Keilor 2001 GF or are you talking about B Grade?

marbyprincess said:
You took the words straight out of my mouth localfooty, then again his from Port colts! A team of thugs that all king hit and pretend to be men, then they wonder why the good players of the comp are leaving.......:thumbsdown:
Wrflfan get a heck n life you toss bag!
Keep playing div 2 you imbecile. I dont think ive heard the "toss bag" one before, but i guess its in your head now, after being called it so often. I'll hear from you soon brains, and keep your ears open and maybe, just maybe you might hear a good bagging out there and you'll be able to use it, bye.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WRFLfan said:
Keep playing div 2 you imbecile. I dont think ive heard the "toss bag" one before, but i guess its in your head now, after being called it so often. I'll hear from you soon brains, and keep your ears open and maybe, just maybe you might hear a good bagging out there and you'll be able to use it, bye.
Is that all you guys do, take cheap shots at each other. It says a lot about the kind of players you all are. Grow up and leave that stuff in the school yard. Does anyone have any results from weekend pracy match. Roxy got rolled by about 7 goals and sydenham had a win by 17 goals against rockbank which would struggle to beat a decent U16 side.

WRFLfan said:

Well Said Fan Man

Heartbreak Kid said:
Is that all you guys do, take cheap shots at each other. It says a lot about the kind of players you all are. Grow up and leave that stuff in the school yard. Does anyone have any results from weekend pracy match. Roxy got rolled by about 7 goals and sydenham had a win by 17 goals against rockbank which would struggle to beat a decent U16 side.
even though they are only praccy matches good to hear that a few of the lower sides in b grade are getting a few wins under the belt could be a more even year between the bottome 8 sides in b grade.who did roxburgh park play

Couldnt agree more player, especially about the sharks. Roxy will probably win 6-8 games this year and sydenham will want to win at least 4-5. The draw has been set up for these two teams so the bottom 6 teams will be very close. I think roxy played surrey hills but im not 100% on that. All l know is that roxy were 20 pts up at 3/4 time, then opposition slammed on 9 goals in last quarter

Heartbreak Kid said:
Couldnt agree more player, especially about the sharks. Roxy will probably win 6-8 games this year and sydenham will want to win at least 4-5. The draw has been set up for these two teams so the bottom 6 teams will be very close. I think roxy played surrey hills but im not 100% on that. All l know is that roxy were 20 pts up at 3/4 time, then opposition slammed on 9 goals in last quarter

roxy played surrey park @ surrey park, and it would have 2 b 1 of the best surfaces i have eva played footy on, absolutely 1st class.

i dont no wats in the water ova that side of town, but they were very big, and had no less than 6-8 guys 6ft2 or ova, very big boys.

roxy played well the 1st 3 qtrs, then changed it around a bit and got smashed in the last 20, but overall a pretty good hitout.:thumbsu:

Heartbreak Kid said:
.yeh they would hope so.ny the sounds of it the 2 clubs will only get stronger this year after being born last year.heard both clubs picked up well aswell as glenroy but keeping it quiet

Barts said:
i was at the game on sataday. did you play, what number were you?
you guys looked like you were playing to get east keilor in the game in the 2nd half!:eek:

To be honest mate, we took the foot off a bit. East Keilor didnt kick a goal until the 14 minute mark of the 3rd quarter, and we used that game as a bit of a guide as to where a few guys may start when the real season starts for us. We experimented with changes and midfield set-ups which may have allowed them to score a bit freely. It was a good hitout for our young blokes.

ex player said:
.yeh they would hope so.ny the sounds of it the 2 clubs will only get stronger this year after being born last year.heard both clubs picked up well aswell as glenroy but keeping it quiet
as was said b4 we did beat rockbank very well on satdee but to tell u the truth they were a very ordinary outfit i reckon our 2nds would of given em a shake besides that we're looking ok and looking forward to taken on hadfield this week

ex player said:
Spot on about glenroy. Spoke to big Dalton not long ago and they picked up 4very handy types. Also couple of there 18`s have stepped up. They will sneak up on a few teams but not able to match it with West, Marby and Air West.

d-mac3276 said:
as was said b4 we did beat rockbank very well on satdee but to tell u the truth they were a very ordinary outfit i reckon our 2nds would of given em a shake besides that we're looking ok and looking forward to taken on hadfield this week
Bring on Hadfield mate, it cant come quick enough. We owe them one after last years effort. Thanks for the compliment about the 2`s, we dont get many

Just a reminder to........

Tune into the Opening Program of
ESSENDON DISTRICT KNOWS FOOTBALL
thid Wednesday April 5th on Channel 31.
6:30pm to 7:30pm weekly.

This week-

All the Coming & Goings for 2006, A & B Grade Round 1 Previews
and much more. PANEL - John Rombotis and Brett Scott.

Matthew Pillios said:
Just a reminder to........

Tune into the Opening Program of
ESSENDON DISTRICT KNOWS FOOTBALL
thid Wednesday April 5th on Channel 31.
6:30pm to 7:30pm weekly.

This week-

All the Coming & Goings for 2006, A & B Grade Round 1 Previews
and much more. PANEL - John Rombotis and Brett Scott.

great show 2nite matty, i was down at roxy 4 the taping and really enjoyed it. well done:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back