EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
JAMA said:
Broadbent still a chance to play at KP. Think the clearance is still under dispute.

Shanks is a worry. Not a real good coach, front runner, all good while he has got some cattle, a soon as it get tough he bails out.

Doesn't like seconds players because he has no idea how to coach and develop a young or struggling list.

Talking to him after the game there is no hope of him going back to KP

Barts said:
Article in the Leader newspaper on how the A and B Grade teams shape up this year according to Brad Bishop. Not a bad little read.

Still dunno why he cant get a permanent gig on the EDFL Footy Show, obviously the media man in the know. Sounds like it's a job for the boys set up to me.

Bring Back The Bish!!!

touch of class said:
hey marby princess you still s u c k i n g c o c k port may have lost better players but managed to recruit 2 gun footballers from 2 leagues better than the edfl so you can have the 3 that left from all reports port are looking better this year than last year as for king hitting blokes to feel like men im sure you would say that if you ever played them wouldnt ya bitch please you would get eaten alive
Hello Touch of Class, how was the weekend i think your mate has hung up the party shoes(hopefuly)

JAMA said:
Not good news for KP then,

Yep will struggle I think, with or with out him

Realistically with the talent they have lost, is it fair assumption that they mighty devils are on the road to relegation?

heard a rumor, not sure of who was involved, but apparently a west coburg footballer was king hit by another west coburg footballer on sat nite. any1 confirm or deny? wouldnt b a great start to the yr 4 1 of the favs 4 b grade:confused:

hey wrfl fan i hope he hasnt hung them up still at least another ten years left in us before we hit the fried egg farm i was lost out on the dance floor without him and mate i did it real hard emotionally still coming to grips with myself and anyways i dont think the eva longoria lookalike is talking to him i may have terrorised her a bit much over the weekend but you know yourself mate wheres his loyalty where was she on a sunday morning when he was going home watching round and brown stoking the fire he meets a glamour and leaves his mates for dead i wish him and the wog all the best

Wiggum said:
Realistically with the talent they have lost, is it fair assumption that they mighty devils are on the road to relegation?

On the surface you could say that.

Certainly agree they will probably lose more than they will win, but it will be line ball.

The bottom three are near certain to be Craigeburn, EK and KP, it will be their aim to be the best of that list and then see what happens.

localfooty said:
heard a rumor, not sure of who was involved, but apparently a west coburg footballer was king hit by another west coburg footballer on sat nite. any1 confirm or deny? wouldnt b a great start to the yr 4 1 of the favs 4 b grade:confused:

be good to know who they were, if true. :eek:

Hey guys how did kilor go any games over the week end? They looked good in the night series. Is there coach the same as last year or got a new one? whats his name?

No soup for you said:
Hey guys how did kilor go any games over the week end? They looked good in the night series. Is there coach the same as last year or got a new one? whats his name?

Kilor (aka Keilor) were due to play Parkside on Saturday but due to a longer night series campaign than expected they couldn't field a side following Fridays final against Oak Park...

New Coach is Adam Edwards a former premiership captain / coach in 96,97. Comes with alot of premiership success (4 in total at Keilor) and is being assisted by his best mate Rod 'Bluey' Callahan (6 X Keilor premiership player)... Club has obviously decided to generate some Keilor winning spirit back into the group following the Callendar era....

As with most seasons expect Keilor to be in the finals mix... Will need a few things to go right to be able to compete it with Strathmores and Greenvales... Patterson and Cuffe being fit will be a huge factor in their success this season.... Will no more after this Saturday when they take on the best football team to grace our shores !!!

sticks04 said:
Kilor (aka Keilor) were due to play Parkside on Saturday but due to a longer night series campaign than expected they couldn't field a side following Fridays final against Oak Park...

New Coach is Adam Edwards a former premiership captain / coach in 96,97. Comes with alot of premiership success (4 in total at Keilor) and is being assisted by his best mate Rod 'Bluey' Callahan (6 X Keilor premiership player)... Club has obviously decided to generate some Keilor winning spirit back into the group following the Callendar era....

As with most seasons expect Keilor to be in the finals mix... Will need a few things to go right to be able to compete it with Strathmores and Greenvales... Patterson and Cuffe being fit will be a huge factor in their success this season.... Will no more after this Saturday when they take on the best football team to grace our shores !!!

By everyones notes of who they think will finish in the top 4 people have written of Abers and Douttas pretty quickly is there any reasoning around this???:confused: :confused: :confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sticks04 said:
Kilor (aka Keilor) and is being assisted by his best mate Rod 'Bluey' Callahan (6 X Keilor premiership player)

Rodney 'Bluey' Callahan brother in law is not a bad cricketer, or shall we say will be ex brother in law when Simone and Shane Warne are divorce

bomber44 said:
I've only joined this forum in the past week but would think that this forum is for the exchange of info and ideas about the EDFL, not as a poll for who's won the most flags and where...... Those who haven't experienced high levels of success or even any success still have as much to contribute maybe more as they have another angle to come from.... Let's talk footy!

That would be the typical reply of someone completly devoid of any success whatsoever...;)

can anyone tell me how the three boys from strathmore who come from the colts being oneil lindsey hoath have been traveling in the pracky matches herd lindsey geting 1200 a game has he look the goods.

touch of class said:
hey wrfl fan i hope he hasnt hung them up still at least another ten years left in us before we hit the fried egg farm i was lost out on the dance floor without him and mate i did it real hard emotionally still coming to grips with myself and anyways i dont think the eva longoria lookalike is talking to him i may have terrorised her a bit much over the weekend but you know yourself mate wheres his loyalty where was she on a sunday morning when he was going home watching round and brown stoking the fire he meets a glamour and leaves his mates for dead i wish him and the wog all the best
Very hostile

bronco27 said:
can anyone tell me how the three boys from strathmore who come from the colts being oneil lindsey hoath have been traveling in the pracky matches herd lindsey geting 1200 a game has he look the goods.
Heard Oneil played twos any truth, would be strange if he did, also heard lindsay fired

bronco27 said:

I can tell you that Lindsey is moving very well and is looking the goods, O'neil is strugling to get a game in the 1's. He started on the bench last week in the praccy, and that was only because stratty had about 5 players out. Word

guys, everyones had a lot to say and its not even round 1 yet. i think you should all wait until 6pm saturday evening before any boasts again.

localfooty said:

From all reports thats corrected, wont name players involved.
Player that was king hit has/will leave the club due to the club not sacking the player that king hit the other.

RAZA said:
I can tell you that Lindsey is moving very well and is looking the goods, O'neil is strugling to get a game in the 1's. He started on the bench last week in the praccy, and that was only because stratty had about 5 players out. Word
thanx raza has been a long time since oneil play 2nds if he does rd1 don't think he will stay at strathmore if he starts kicking the drew of the ground not that I think there is anythink wrong with playing twos thats just oneil to many tickets on him self.

TonyCampbell06 said:
guys, everyones had a lot to say and its not even round 1 yet. i think you should all wait until 6pm saturday evening before any boasts again.

i agree, people trying to tip upsets and all this crap, i might start giving my opinion come round 10 when i have played everyside and all teams have played eachother.
we played keilor twice in the night series,( if intelligent enough you will work out what side that is) and we beat them by 5 goals once and lost the final by 3 points, so by what everyone is saying, should i assume we will be finals contenders. we just want to be competitive and i will let you know if we are after 9 rounds.
reckon sundays game against abers will be a cracker, cant wait to see there forward line in action, especially our good old mate sheps, hope we dont let them fire:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back