EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Macca29 said:
This is an early prediction but i reckon Tulla will be Top 3 at the half way mark of the year. They have a great run from here on in and beating Glenroy on Sat. gives them a massive boost. Without injury they won't get beaten for at least 6 weeks. Col Laurie best backman in the comp.:thumbsu:

I agree with your opinion of Col. Laurie and they have a good draw over the coming weeks. I don't know about top 3 but certainly a finals prospect.

Macca29 said:
Exactly:rolleyes: All i said was at the half way mark because Tullas play the majority of sides at the bottom of the ladder and i think losing to Roxburgh Park last year will sit in their guts pretty bad.
What was the number of the full back that held the FF and Mercs.
collo wears number 9 and would have to b one of the best backmen in the league could walk into any a grade side and take up a key position down back, was offered to go to keilor a coupla years back but turned it down when he was offered the captaincy at tulla which says everyting about the guys character his loyalty is 2nd to none and never thinks of himself 1st its all about the team with him just an allround great bloke can't speak highly enough of him and the guy is only 23-24

jets06 said:
neither !! moved away from the area but still keep a keen eye on the Stars...
Probably not the club of years gone by ( 18 or so A grade flags) haven't won since late 90's, but don't be surprised if they give it a good show this year if not next year. Have a solid junior committee and I think the first time in 6 or 7 years that they have appointed a senior coach for a second term this year.....suppose we will have to wait another 12-13 weeks to see......anyway thanks Pete for asking

Pete, PC anything you want to call me, i am not sure, keep trying, give you a tip my first name james....!

jets06 said:
I maybe wrong but the blokes who have been associated with douttas over the years with the initials J.L., I cannot recall any of them having kids .... Jarrod Lester, Judd Leech, James Liberatore, Johnny Lamaris !!

I reckon your initials maybe P.C. ????

What ever happened to Jarrod Lester anyway??

Big game this week boys West Coburg V Marby should be a cracker who do u think will win and why??Lot's of key match ups...:confused:

Deefer4 said:
WRFLfan said:
I can if I want to. But this is not about who is right or wrong. It is about opinions. You have formed yours, and it may well be correct. I have yet to form mine, too early.
You avoided the question I posed, so I will put another two questions to you. Hopefully you will answer this time.
1. How many EDFL A grade games have you seen in recent years?
2. How much do you know about the 300 or so other guys playing EDFL A grade?

Notice in your next post, you could not help yourself, another patronising remark. To me that is sniping. Is that a reflection of your character?

Firstly snipper thats abit rough but coming from a bloke from your comp that could mean someone that tackles too hard.
Ive watched about a dozen or so games in that period mainly a friend Rabee
I played in the EDFL for two different teams over a long period, and know alot of players in both grades.
Also watch the footy show, which is a good and informative show.
As for your opion im not sure what your one is im backing these three blokes, and think they will go very well in this comp and said Beasley will struggle as for the other blokes from the WRFL didnt know them then and dont know them now. I get the feeling you have a problem with this, am i right or reading it wrong.
Dont try to be nasty i dont think it is in your character, be yourself and get back too me champ.
Do you follow the Mores?

cantbuyaflag said:
Big game this week boys West Coburg V Marby should be a cracker who do u think will win and why??Lot's of key match ups...:confused:
Marby after revenge. Marby should get up meant to be a good feeling down there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WRFLfan said:
Deefer4 said:
Firstly snipper thats abit rough but coming from a bloke from your comp that could mean someone that tackles too hard.
Ive watched about a dozen or so games in that period mainly a friend Rabee
I played in the EDFL for two different teams over a long period, and know alot of players in both grades.
Also watch the footy show, which is a good and informative show.
As for your opion im not sure what your one is im backing these three blokes, and think they will go very well in this comp and said Beasley will struggle as for the other blokes from the WRFL didnt know them then and dont know them now. I get the feeling you have a problem with this, am i right or reading it wrong.
Dont try to be nasty i dont think it is in your character, be yourself and get back too me champ.
Do you follow the Mores?

I think you'll find that Deefer is heavily involved with the Keilor Football Club

WRFLfan said:
Marby after revenge. Marby should get up meant to be a good feeling down there

Dont know i think it will be a 6 points either way its is going to be a cracker of a round in a and b grade,
keilor v greenvale
doutta v strathmore

as a local footy supporter who could seriously ask for more

Hey Lightening,

How the Hamy ??

Didn't look like you were too confident with it tonight ??

Seemed to be favouring it a bit

Oh and by the way, black tights with the blue and white striped socks !!!!

Please, mate Hansen reserve deserves a far higher fashion sense :eek:

Pill Polisher said:
Hey Lightening,

How the Hamy ??

Hey Polisher,

Didnt really think about getting dressed up just for footy training, but ill take it on board....!

What about the half mast tracksuit pants that are all bally and the tartan suede slippers before and after training.....you forgot about those!!!!!!!:thumbsu:

Pill Polisher said:
Hey Lightening,

How the Hamy ??

good pridiction polisher 6 weeks:cool:
what about the line up what do you think of where eggers put me?????
and where will you be sitting at two o'clock, are you going to be heading over to the hill with the other supporters????????
good to c costello getting a gig after 3 great ressie matches:thumbsu:

I think the top four this year could be very interesting...maybe even Avondale could be thrown into that mix...

Big Rumour sweeping that Budge is not playing tommorow because of prior engagement...what a shame it would of been a good battle between budge and cuffe..

can anyone confirm??

mb2006 said:
I think the top four this year could be very interesting...maybe even Avondale could be thrown into that mix...

Big Rumour sweeping that Budge is not playing tommorow because of prior engagement...what a shame it would of been a good battle between budge and cuffe..

can anyone confirm??

Won't play - Races at Flemington tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back